Confused Shark

Lightbulb Shen Yi Di Nu (神医嫡女)

Original Title : 神医嫡女
Alternative Title : Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife
Author : Ping Ping Jun

Info : Mangaupdates

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU
Feng Yuheng, a Super-A military medical officer of Land Force in the 21st Century, travels through time and possesses the body of the second daughter of the Feng family. However, her half sister and the hostess of the family bully her and even try to chase her out of the family. But it doesn’t matter for the emperor cares for her, empress dowager protects her~ but what about that damned engagement with that prince?
This is the greatest bully of all time

I pity her enemies
This is true villainess
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-26, 09:28   Link #2
Sixth
Hu Tao

I have seen this manhua a lot. Is it good?

Some summary about the MC and the story? Based from the title, will it focus on the doctor stuff like Dr.Elise or it is nothing but palace politic again?

I feel that many of manhua love to make their MC a doctor but never really go with it until to the very end like Dr.Elise.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-26, 10:07   Link #3
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^This is epic
More scheming than doctor stuffs
She has infirmary cheat so just think she's a miracle doctor
MC schemes way more than the enemies
Old 2020-09-26, 12:25   Link #4
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
^This is epic
More scheming than doctor stuffs
She has infirmary cheat so just think she's a miracle doctor
MC schemes way more than the enemies
So it is not about a doctor's story huh? Disappointed.
Old 2020-09-27, 09:16   Link #5
AnimeFangirl

Nah, she just has hax medical powers and is OP at everything else. She's also one of the cruelest MCs, even by harsh manhua standards. Last I remembered, she had someone raped, then visited them to mock them, along with another character she had also had raped, and she was like "Hey maybe you guys should comfort each other lololol".

I dropped it a while ago, but the main reason was an art change that made everyone look the same. So many characters and you can't tell who is who. I struggled on for a while but eventually had to drop out.
Old 2020-09-27, 09:29   Link #6
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^The art is good again later

The rape thing is a mystery,
I think it was the 4th sister who put the aphrodisiac candles on both MC and 1st sister
But maybe it was MC who sent message to the rapist brother? Dun think 4th sister did that

As for Bu family's daughter, MC intended to harm her, but when her subordinate found her, she was already gangraped
She said she was knocked out, and left in the slum, probably the work of 4th prince who impregnated her and wanted out

MC did make a maid got raped by her father coz she tried to give her brother aphrodisiac tho
Old 2020-09-27, 09:36   Link #7
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^The art is good again later

The rape thing is a mystery,
I think it was the 4th sister who put the aphrodisiac candles on both MC and 1st sister
But maybe it was MC who sent message to the rapist brother? Dun think 4th sister did that

As for Bu family's daughter, MC intended to harm her, but when her subordinate found her, she was already gangraped
She said she was knocked out, and left in the slum, probably the work of 4th prince who impregnated her and wanted out

MC did make a maid got raped by her father coz she tried to give her brother aphrodisiac tho
Can you elaborate more on why do you think this manhua is epic? I haven't start reading it because it doesn't sound good from the title alone.
Old 2020-09-27, 09:40   Link #8
AnimeFangirl

It's epic if you like to see the MC being a stony-hearted, black-bellied tough girl instead of a soft pushover like in most other isekai feMC series. Apart from that there's nothing special about it. The villains get their comeuppance, but it takes a long while for each one to be permanently done away with, and new ones crop up all the time.
Old 2020-09-27, 09:51   Link #9
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Why this is epic?

Because all the other characters are "alive"

The "villains" are people too and we know why they do what they do

Like her father the minister, he's set up as villain, but he never do corruption and competent at his work
Like the grandmother, he's just putting the "family" above individual member of the family
He's "villain" because he supports the 3rd prince instead the cripple male lead 9th prince

Other characters also like that
I think most of them became antagonist because MC is so ruthless against anyone who offends her (like the screenshot in 1st post)
Old 2020-09-27, 10:11   Link #10
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFangirl View Post
It's epic if you like to see the MC being a stony-hearted, black-bellied tough girl instead of a soft pushover like in most other isekai feMC series. Apart from that there's nothing special about it. The villains get their comeuppance, but it takes a long while for each one to be permanently done away with, and new ones crop up all the time.
If this is the case, might just remove the "divine doctor" part in the title.

It should be "Daughter of the First Wife".

What a misleading title.
Old 2020-09-27, 10:28   Link #11
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^It is Divine Doctor because her cheat and not talented doctor like Elize
Old 2020-09-27, 11:30   Link #12
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^It is Divine Doctor because her cheat and not talented doctor like Elize
And it still misleading because it focuses on politic and scheming more than, you know, treat the patient...
Old 2020-09-27, 11:48   Link #13
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Are you saying that Demon Lord MCs in isekai stories are behaving like actual Demon Lord instead of regular hetare bastard?
Old 2020-09-27, 12:06   Link #14
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^Are you saying that Demon Lord MCs in isekai stories are behaving like actual Demon Lord instead of regular hetare bastard?
At least those Demon Lord has the face of the demon lord and always ended up destroying his enemies with the overwhelming power and magic in the end, like a demon lord did....while the "doctor" here is busy plotting instead of treating people.
Old 2020-09-27, 12:19   Link #15
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Oh, is that how people define Demon Lord now?
Just someone who destroys his enemies with the overwhelming power and magic in the end?
And not an ACTUAL LORD of demons, who tries to destroy humanity, eat people and rapes women?
Amazing

And you said "in the end", wtf is that?
So if one behaves like Demon Lord for one moment, then he is one?

Then someone who treats people once in a while is a doctor too then
Old 2020-09-27, 22:42   Link #16
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^Oh, is that how people define Demon Lord now?
Just someone who destroys his enemies with the overwhelming power and magic in the end?
And not an ACTUAL LORD of demons, who tries to destroy humanity, eat people and rapes women?
Amazing

And you said "in the end", wtf is that?
So if one behaves like Demon Lord for one moment, then he is one?

Then someone who treats people once in a while is a doctor too then
Wow, you really like this manhua so badly huh? It is just another genetic revenge story with misleading title yet you are defending it so badly.

I am simply saying that you can remove the Divine Doctor from the title and nothing will changed. It is a big false advertising to lure those who wants to see MC doing doctor stuff instead of busy plotting for 95%, which I got fooled for few times when I reading the Chinese manhua where the MC is a modern doctor that get reincarnated to medieval era. And yes, I dropped them the moment I realized that the doctor plot is a hoax.
Old 2020-09-27, 23:20   Link #17
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^As if those manhuas with villainess in the title and as MC actually have them behave like actual villainess lmao
Old 2020-09-27, 23:31   Link #18
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^As if those manhuas with villainess in the title and as MC actually have them behave like actual villainess lmao
You read manhua and you should that manhua MC is pretty much doesn't mind to dirty their hands, and they usually don't put "villainess" in the title either, thus no misleading title as much compared the this manhua that literally has "DIVINE DOCTOR" and doesn't have medical part enough to justifying it.

You can rename this manhua "Daughter of the First Wife" and no one will object it.
Old 2020-09-27, 23:53   Link #19
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Her main weapon in scheming IS her medical skill fool
Like faking a death of someone or having her hospitals act as spy network
She is an "evil" doctor so I don't know what you're yapping about
Old 2020-09-28, 00:17   Link #20
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
^Her main weapon in scheming IS her medical skill fool
Like faking a death of someone or having her hospitals act as spy network
She is an "evil" doctor so I don't know what you're yapping about
Because I am expecting it to be Dr.Elise? I already stated it few times in my previous posts and I don't know why do you still missing the point.

Even a title "Evil Doctor - The Daughter of the First Wife" is better, because at least I know she is evil doctor. Divine Doctor? Not so much.

Either way, I will listen to AnimeFangirl's opinion about this series as he wasn't as biased as you, and I shouldn't read it based on his description on this series, because it does sound terrible.

Tags
cheat, plot, possession, romance, scheme