AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2012-02-01, 15:27   Link #81
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncikoma View Post
When going merry burned to dust...

That is the most touching,,,! I crieddddd
This.

This moment was so sad that even I cried ..
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 22:23   Link #82
ReeseG515

So far, the one epic moment I know for myself is when Luffy, defeats Crocodile. The most touching when Vivi says goodbye. For some reason that chokes me up. I don't know why, but I wish she would became part of the crew. I think in time, Vivi would have become a good member of the crew.
ReeseG515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 07:58   Link #83
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Sunny Go getting a viking send off by the straw hats was probably my favourite emotional moment via sadness but the most pumped up moment was when luffy ordered sogeking to ignite the government flag at ennis lobbie when fighting to get robin back.
Old 2012-05-21, 16:35   Link #84
Kona
Banned

My favorite moment is when Zoro realizes he Is outclassed by the 4 samurais in Wano Arc.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-25, 09:30   Link #85
DeadBonesDooM

Most touching moment for me was Aces & Sabos death and merrys viking burial
Old 2012-05-25, 10:50   Link #86
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
My favorite moment is when Zoro realizes he Is outclassed by the 4 samurais in Wano Arc.
what???!! are you high or are you just fantasizing about that?
Old 2012-05-25, 16:22   Link #87
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
what???!! are you high or are you just fantasizing about that?
How do you expect Zoro to get his new sword in Wano Arc?
Old 2012-05-25, 21:32   Link #88
ronin myael
lost ronin

^
^
now that topic should be reserved for another thread. besides, the wano arc doesn't exist and we don't even know when and if oda would make it. not to mention zoro has all of his 3 swords perfectly intact, he doesn't need to replace any of them.
Old 2012-05-26, 00:56   Link #89
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
^
^
now that topic should be reserved for another thread. besides, the wano arc doesn't exist and we don't even know when and if oda would make it. not to mention zoro has all of his 3 swords perfectly intact, he doesn't need to replace any of them.
I looked at the swords zoro has and the grades. I can't imagine seeing him going to Wano and not getting a sword made for him. I can see one of his swords breaking or he ditches ryuumas sword. Why wouldn't there be a Wano arc? We've seen a picture of 4 samurai in chapter 655 so the strawhats are going there.
Old 2012-06-11, 15:17   Link #90
Lil Kis

There were many sad moments in One Piece....I just finished the Alabastra arc and my saddest moments are....

When Kuiana died in Zoro's past
When Nami mother died
When Nami was stabbing her arm
When Vivi left the straw hats crying
The Laboon whale part
etc.
Lil Kis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-01, 18:00   Link #91
nanda hito?
Cyborg Mafia Boss

most touching was when the going merry died in the ocean...
but the most exciting for me was when the strawhats first crossed over into the gradline! you know how they had to ride up reverse mountain and almost crashed, then when they get over the mountain they yell
WE'RE IN!
Old 2012-08-03, 15:33   Link #92
Whitemoon648
Sawa-Chan <3 <3 <3

Imo one of the most touching episodes was when the straw hats called out to Robin and Robin finally asked them to save them.

Of course Nami's scene asking for help from Luffy was one of the best too.

Way too many to list all actually .
Old 2012-11-25, 08:57   Link #93
rons13

the most exciting moment in One Piece story so far would be :

Spoiler:

.......no more words & explanations needs to be done.......

the most touching moments in One Piece so far would be.... wew, now this is hard. There are 3 of the best i recollected so far; Robin's past, farewell Going Merry & Ace's death. But well, if i should pick between the three of those, then my choice would be :

Spoiler:

....as the title 1st mentioned "A Girl Called Demon" cruelly so, on that page alone which there is a tiny fragile 8 years old child, not to mentioned a girl, stood there with her head bleed due to the other "normal" driven away children bullies; whom innocently & unconsciously "normal" to acted such so in people of that age, even in the real world I'm afraid so; captioned perfectly coherent as the dramatic novelty title given by Oda, the 1st thought in my mind were "Mann, this is just too cruel!!"...
An 8 years old girl, grows up alone without knowing or remembered when was the last time she experienced a warm touch of so called family. All she can remembered were those messed-up justified painful humiliation & bullying children of their parents & grown-ups around her, as she is then regarded as "different". In the presence of other, she begins to managed on acting tough & nonchalantly of the frequently injustice, unfairly & discrimination occurrences which befall on her. But deep down inside, she's still an 8 years old child who need & yearn of affection & compassion of others as other 8 years old kid do. As she wandered around from yet another unfairly occurrence, she saw a kid, with a joyful expression on her face as her each side of her hand held by both of her parent, an expression that so joyful and happy of which she can only imagine on how it feels like. A silhouettes of a father smiled carrying his child up to the sky on the window of the house as she then sit still on a cask in the corner of the sideways alone bothering no one, thinking mindlessly on how good it would feel if she were in their spot. The peacefulness yet again were cut short as a passing-by kid innocently, as his or her misbehavior as the result of growing up in the messed-up prejudice environment and society, said "Ah... Mama, she's the one, the monster girl!"
the mother, instead of correcting the discrimination misbehavior of her child should, she forbade her child not because its not the right thing to do, but only because she's afraid of that child "different" prejudice might do. Snarl back to her senses, she then goes away without saying anything as she kick the rock on her way so called "home", just to vent and swallowed the bitterness in those tiny heart of her.
As she arrives at the edge in front of the house door that she so called "home", she opened and greets enthusiastically hoping whats await in the other side of the door would be the kind of a reply and gesture she's hoping to be, but a sights of emptiness and loneliness as she kind of already knew deep down inside her heart as she paused when she sees a glimpse of what unfold on her very eyes, but she did it anyway, ask wearily if her uncle were there but to no vail and saw a note in the table in front of her instead. The note says that her uncle and aunt are going out to celebrate their daughter's birthday privately as if there were a some kind of invincible in or unintentionally declaration and clarity in those note which stated that she will and always will be an "outsider"...
Furthermore, in those tall chair as her feet float above the ground as she sits in the dining table, it's as though the dining table and the chair feels more and more bigger and wider if you're alone than if its filled-up. As she eats and chew her food as well as remembering as the note reminding her of her usual chores would be, she look around happy and enjoying innocently to every inches and gaps of those entire rooms of loneliness. And then as time goes by as she's doing her chores, a glimpse of memory of the joyful expression girl which her each side of her hand held by both of her parent back in town, which she's so desperately trying to suppressed in and not to think of it all this time struck her suddenly as she mopped the floor with her own hands kneeling. She then suddenly realized on how lonely she felt and yearn it, the tears came out subconsciously dripped to the floor that she mop. As she realize that it will dirtied the floor again and the floor won't be finished mopped and all the chores won't be done faster if it stays like that, once again she tries to swallowed up her emotion as she immediately wipes those tears off of her and then continue with her other chores to be completed.......T_T_T_T_T

.............TO BE CONTINUED................
rons13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-25, 09:47   Link #94
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Yeah going merry was also epic during the lobby when it appeared right on cue to save the crew. Legitimate tear to my eye. Touching moment is of course when ace died
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote