AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-05-11, 11:33   Link #3561
Wandering Soul

Looks like that deadline really affected Hori. Some of those scenes are really hurt by the fact that they are just sketches.
Old 2018-05-11, 12:12   Link #3562
dragon1412

It's reminded me of the chapter with Deku vs Nighteye, but yeah, seem like the deadline hit him pretty hard, last page with Eri's smile was very good though
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-11, 14:16   Link #3563
Homura7

Goddamned Golden Week.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 06:01   Link #3564
Random14

The art is back to normal this week, fortunately. That's the festival over with, sure went fast. Class B's play looked like they threw every cliche they could think of together. Though Deku got yelled at again, but aw, he got a candy apple for Eri.

We even see Gentle and La Brava in interrogation. Looks like things might be looking up for them in the future, so its a nice happy ending all around.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 06:09   Link #3565
Sixth
Hu Tao

Yeah, it was a nice ending for this arc.

To be honest, I was kinda afraid when reading this chapter to the end. Keep having the thought that Eri will get kidnapped at the end of the chapter.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 08:09   Link #3566
Twi

This is as good of an ending as they'll probably get since they were caught. I am satisfied.
Old 2018-05-18, 09:58   Link #3567
marvelB

Yep, it was a nice chapter. Of course, it was Mineta who stole the show for me again, heh (naturally he'd be pumped for the beauty contest.... in more ways than one ). I found the ending there with Gentle and La Brava rather interesting. Maybe the two of them can be persuaded to join the police force? Because it really does feel more appropriate for their abilities to be used for the good side....
marvelB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 11:26   Link #3568
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yep, it was a nice chapter. Of course, it was Mineta who stole the show for me again, heh (naturally he'd be pumped for the beauty contest.... in more ways than one ). I found the ending there with Gentle and La Brava rather interesting. Maybe the two of them can be persuaded to join the police force? Because it really does feel more appropriate for their abilities to be used for the good side....
Yeah, especially when you have the power of the love at Gentle's side. I hope that they will return in the future arc. The duo is entertaining to watch. I really don't mind if the next chapter featuring Deku visiting them though.
Old 2018-05-18, 13:19   Link #3569
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Honestly had a hard time deciding who deserved to win the beauty contest. Both Kendou and Nejire were stunning. Nejire's performance did give her an edge though.

Looks like Gentle and La Brava will be just fine. I hope they'll return as allies.
Old 2018-05-18, 13:36   Link #3570
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Honestly had a hard time deciding who deserved to win the beauty contest. Both Kendou and Nejire were stunning. Nejire's performance did give her an edge though.

Looks like Gentle and La Brava will be just fine. I hope they'll return as allies.
Kendo will have her turn next year, since it was Nejire's final year but I hope that Yayorozu will join the contest too.

Miro was a bit troll this chapter as he was just mimicing Eris movements and really didnt do that much for her. Deku went for the trouble to make the candy apples on his own, while Miro too had the event book so he could figure it out too. Yet Miro looks a bit off, like he usually is wery ripped, but here he doesnt look as he did before, very slim.

Well Gentle got something after meeting Deku, he finally undcerstood what he did to Lover and that his actions might hurt her future. So he might be given a chance or maybe a new path to follow, either a police officer (so he finaly gets a job that pays) or someone from UA maybe on Dekus request, Gentle would be given the possibility to become a teacher in UA. His quirk is strong so he can teach kids, while lover can be security officer, searching for loopholes and fixing it.
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-18, 14:37   Link #3571
Wandering Soul

That was a nice way to wrap up this mini arc. I'm glad that there is still a bright future ahead for Gentle and La Brava. By stopping them before they went too far Deku did save them and put them on the path to reforming.

Nejire got her much deserved win. Too bad for Kendo, but she has more opportunities in the future.

Leave it to Mineta to sneak in a masturbation joke.
Old 2018-05-19, 11:30   Link #3572
Twi

I found this video , but since it wasn't limited to the anime I didn't want to post it in the Season 3 thread:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2018-05-24, 23:58   Link #3573
kiak666

Welp, spoiler for latest chapter is out:

Spoiler for New Chapter:
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 05:10   Link #3574
Sixth
Hu Tao

I am not feeling it with the reveal of top 10 hero except Endeavor.

But seriously what is stopping AFO from activating his quirk to escape from the prison?

At least in Index/Railgun series, the prison was equipped with some kind of device to prevent the esper to use their power in the prison.
Old 2018-05-25, 05:30   Link #3575
Random14

Huh, I didn't expect the Pussycats to pop up again. Well, they and Kota were just in the anime so maybe that's why they're reappearing now. And Eri is moving into UA, close to Aizawa. Although considering UA's security leak hasn't been plugged, I still worry about her.

Interesting seeing the rankings after All Might's retirement. I hope we'll see how Endeavor acts now that he's the #1 hero, after his chat with All Might a while ago. So after that festival arc I expect things will get serious again.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 07:50   Link #3576
Twi

Are... are those fan images about Eri being adopted by Aizawa coming true?
Old 2018-05-25, 07:57   Link #3577
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Are... are those fan images about Eri being adopted by Aizawa coming true?
hmmm, where are they ???? never heard of it ???/ but i'd not surprise if it were to be true, i mean, Eri no longer have any parents left, she have no legal guardian as well, and with the way her power work, they need a method of checking her conditions, and there is no way they can let a little girl who is traumatic live her life out in the hospital, And Aizawa is capable of suppressing Eri power, I'm not sure about the adopted part, but Aizawa being Eri legal guardian is actually pretty much confirmed.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 08:20   Link #3578
Twi

Stuff like this: http://ccyans.tumblr.com/post/174030...h-eri-is-at-an
Old 2018-05-25, 10:29   Link #3579
salamander750

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I am not feeling it with the reveal of top 10 hero except Endeavor.

But seriously what is stopping AFO from activating his quirk to escape from the prison?

At least in Index/Railgun series, the prison was equipped with some kind of device to prevent the esper to use their power in the prison.
You want to know why AFO don't activates his quirk? Full body monitoring, heat sensors and load and load of guns. If he even twitch, he's dead.
salamander750 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-25, 10:39   Link #3580
marvelB

So I guess Eri counts as sort of an unofficial UA student now, huh? While that's all well and good, there's still the worrying issue of the school's traitor, who may want to manipulate her for nefarious purposes, much like Chisaki did. The (trustworthy) staff better keep a close eye on her....

Anyways, the return of the Pussycats (and even Kouta), neat! As for the top 10 heroes, the new ones who interested me the most were the old samurai dude and that washing machine guy.... particularly the latter. I'd love to see how he cleanses the streets of crime, so to speak, heh. And much like the audience, I too await the return of Best Jeanist (I always did like his design). As far as Endeavor goes, his new costume certainly is neat, but.... eh, I'd rather wait and see how much his conduct improved before I re-evaluate him. Find out whether or not he really took All Might's advice to heart....
marvelB is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, coming of age, great supporting cast, shounen, superhero, unique art/plot