AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-09-16, 01:37   Link #21
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komataguri
Kakashi isn't naruto's caretaker, but he is still their cell leader until they get promoted, correct?

So... Someone dosn't have to be the caretaker to lead.
Then again, Jorayia did state that Kakashi would take to care of Sasuke and he would look after Naruto for a while. So the timing is all bad and it condradicts itself a little, but CAN be pulled of since we can't define a "while" in fact they did take care of them, the chuunin exam and the Sannin Saga.

they got away with that now dind't they?
Old 2004-09-16, 02:02   Link #22
magenet

Talking Ep 101 Rated R ;p

Spoiler:
magenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 02:16   Link #23
Holy Knight
Time Bomb

Heh, i've already seen edited screenshots of that particular scene. =X
Holy Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 03:45   Link #24
Late
Peelo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Haha! You need to read more manga before you comment! This is based on a 4 page special in the Naruto Character book.
Maybe, but it was 80% filler. If I want to see a giant boxing glove smashing someone then I'm going to watch Warner Bros cartoons.
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 03:49   Link #25
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
I heard from NarutoInfo that we would be having a series of unknown fillers. And that we would be having a new theme song by;

Spoiler for future theme:

Though, I must say that I'm glad that Ryuusei's almost over. Becasue I didn't like the animation of this ending's season (but I liked the song itself).

What?!? The girls in the ending look really good in their swim suits, and Hinata in the sunset is awesome.
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 03:52   Link #26
Bflip
Cirque Dame's Jonin

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLeafsItaChi
God this Episode was just simply hilarious and i dont even speak jap... but was still great u can pretty much tell what they are talkin about sorta. This is one of my favorite episodes so far haha cant stop laughin at the end what kakashi does lol.. but anyays seeing sakura in the hot springs peekin at the guys was pretty good id say that has been the best id seen of her... well i guess im just a pervert lol oh well

WTF, isn't this a spoiler for people that hasn't seen the raw?!?
Bflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 03:59   Link #27
ccardoso
Banned

I'm tired of all this fillers... anyway when will the anime reach the chapter 230 situation? I'm waiting for that... who reads the manga can understand why!!!
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 04:06   Link #28
DarkWolf

Hahaha, this is definitely one of the best episodes ever. This thing had me on my ass laughing the whole time, because it was so freaking random (Fish egg lips, Horse's ass, XD)

I really dont' care about the filler, it's funny and it adds bits to the plot, an anime with only action and no development/comedy is not a good cartoon in and of itself. The action will pick up eventually.
DarkWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 04:29   Link #29
Trov
Holy cack!

Thes episode was the worst, I mean, only the first part was actually based on the Special Chapter, And there was no gag at all with the snow, exploding food, and Punchy thing. They really overdid it there. The showing of the horse's ass was pretty stupid. And omg those guys with the ? on their head protectors, they where just...soo....stupid.. *bangs head on stove*

though that shot of Sakura was...*cough*
Old 2004-09-16, 04:32   Link #30
krem

as stated the best filler so far. it had elements of excel saga's humour, but no where near that level of strangeness. it was entertaining, however, it was actually a 10 minute episode as most of it was lots of repeat animation with very little variation. an interesting diversion, but it would be nice to see the thing stay on track for at least a little while as there's so much good stuff to come.

besides there will be little in the way of character development or progression, and all of these are what they are, fillers. the tea country mission, sounds very, er, interesting.
krem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 04:48   Link #31
scopa
I Like Anime™

yeah... that episode sucked.

The manga was only good enough for a smile... then taking that idea and stretching it out for 20 min...

And now a filer arc?

stop the madness!!!!!!!!
scopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 04:51   Link #32
scopa
I Like Anime™

oh yeah.... why would anyone get excited about seeing littles girls in their swim suits (talking about the ending animation) or in a towel (sakura in this episode)

Now if it was tsunade.... or shizune... then we would be talking...

but the little girls? come on...
scopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 05:24   Link #33
ZhouYu
^im with stupid

the Ramen Girl <3 <3 <3

ZhouYu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 05:58   Link #34
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

Tell me, do we get to see kakashi's face, the face? Tell ME!!
AND Sakura using her Touton Jutsu (Peeping Jutsu)? I WANNA SEE.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 06:05   Link #35
IntegraTypeR

Funny episode but come on.............. any1 notice Sakura has a huge ass (nothing wrong with that )
IntegraTypeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 06:28   Link #36
-TheAnimeGuy-
I will..Protect Everyone!

Send a message via AIM to -TheAnimeGuy- Send a message via MSN to -TheAnimeGuy- Send a message via Yahoo to -TheAnimeGuy-
Very funny stuff but im just wondering,what do you mean when you say it's a filler?? stupid question i know, but i dont read the manga,so that could be why??
-TheAnimeGuy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 07:19   Link #37
M.G.

I liked the other filler eps, but thought this was terrible. Such a waste of time.
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 07:45   Link #38
Schandmaul
Inactive Member

worst episode ever. the only funny scene was in the ramenhouse which was in the special chapter. the rest was just bleh and the ending was so predictable

Spoiler:
Schandmaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 07:55   Link #39
gamergirlx
I want Kakashi's bells!

Send a message via AIM to gamergirlx
I must say that I truly enjoyed this ep. I'm still laughing just thinking about it. I don't read the manga and follow the storyline as it appears on the anime so I guess I can just sit back and enjoy it without being nit-picky about it.
gamergirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-09-16, 07:58   Link #40
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
wow
this episodes sounds bad...but still i gott dl it
AngelKyo is offline   Reply With Quote