Voters: 212. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2009-02-23, 16:32   Link #841
Dream_Traveller
Banned

It is tech data, yes.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 16:34   Link #842
Divinegundam

So the blasted used on MM1 was of the same caliper as the one used on Regnant?

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 16:36   Link #843
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I believe so, yes.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 16:56   Link #844
KanaKaishou

Ah, Gundam fizziks. They make so much sense!
Old 2009-02-23, 16:56   Link #845
Divinegundam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I believe so, yes.
I find that hard to believe but it doesn't matter.

" Yes; I watched Naruto 15 years ago, it was called Dragon Ball Z"

MY AMV of Tieria/Virtue/Nadleeh http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTKrCKoohjU
Divinegundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 17:22   Link #846
Double_Edge
Cool Lander

Cool episode. What was with the opening though?

And LOL at Haro attacking Revive, LOLOLOL!!!
Old 2009-02-23, 17:24   Link #847
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double_Edge View Post
Cool episode. What was with the opening though?

And LOL at Haro attacking Revive, LOLOLOL!!!
gSS just decided to have some fun with the karaoke. The RAW had the typical female singer.
Old 2009-02-23, 18:53   Link #848
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

I wonder if that new Masurao belongs to Katagiri. He just seems hella obsessed with Kujo and taking her out, so I wouldn't put it past him to become a pilot and use one of his own suits to actively seek out his "revenge" for having his feelings trampled lol.
Old 2009-02-23, 19:33   Link #849
DensetsuShun
Pew Pew Pew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
I wonder if that new Masurao belongs to Katagiri. He just seems hella obsessed with Kujo and taking her out, so I wouldn't put it past him to become a pilot and use one of his own suits to actively seek out his "revenge" for having his feelings trampled lol.
Actually, I'm more leaning towards a paintjob on Graham's Masurao, but that's something I haven't considered. Nice one
DensetsuShun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 19:57   Link #850
Balder8472
I have a License

from what I could see in the ep 21 preview the Masurao now has a white paintjob to make it more akin to the GN flag plus it had solid GN blade possibly able to produce beams too.
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 19:59   Link #851
kakakka

The visor guys. It needs to be other than white color....(Gold visor like a flag)
kakakka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 20:00   Link #852
Balder8472
I have a License

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
The visor guys. It needs to be other than white color....(Gold visor like a flag)
yeah sorry that's what I meant basically the red has been replaced with white
Balder8472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 20:03   Link #853
kakakka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
You know what I want to see? Graham and Billy fighting because Graham doesn't get to work with the elimination plan.
Old 2009-02-23, 20:27   Link #854
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakakka View Post
You know what I want to see? Graham and Billy fighting because Graham doesn't get to work with the elimination plan.
Let's not go there, I'm pissed that Graham has been mostly useless this season, refusing to fight and just standing back and talking nonsense. All it would take is for Katagiri to watch the mission logs and see that his friend isn't actively trying to destroy Celestial Being...Idk why he hasn't confronted Graham about this yet.
Old 2009-02-23, 20:32   Link #855
kakakka

That's why i wanted that to see. Billy attacking/shouting to Graham for us for being so weird/useless up until now. He needs someone reminding his fault every now and then, and with Billy being impatient, he wouldn't/shouldn't let this one pass, IMO.
Old 2009-02-23, 20:52   Link #856
Nerroth
NePoi!

Alternatively, Billy could simply know Graham well enough to trust his judgement on when would be a good time to engage, and when not to.

No matter how much of a hurry Billy might be in, even he can see how often CB get away - for example, when Graham flew his arm-less Ahead in for the switch to the Masurao, Billy made the point of asking him about the mission A-Laws were about to go with, to which Graham answered that he knew there was no point.

I can understand the higher-ups in A-Laws fussing over Graham's actions - but of anyone, I think Billy would most understand his methods.

What the two really need to do, however, is sit down and actually talk to each other - Billy about his history with Leesa, and Graham about the need to hide behind the 'Mr. Bushido' persona.

And that... is a whole other matter altogether.
Old 2009-02-23, 21:39   Link #857
isjoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Just watch this episode :

It was not really good as the others .
Well Louise is an innovator ... who is the next ? -_-"
Setsuna.

and..

I could see ribbon will take control Tieria , she becoming insane and only lock-on could stop her

I assume he is a she because her twin is a guy.
isjoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 21:57   Link #858
Jays

The mistake would be making Graham the 11th hour boss like they did last season; it almost made it seem like Graham was above the plot because his appearance at the end didn't fit in with the flow of the story. While I believe the conflict between Graham and Gundam is an important one, I don't believe that it is above that of something like Ribbons and Miesters; as a character Graham needs some form of redemption which I hope he gets but I do worry how Sunrise is just almost letting everything almost wait till the end.

-

I'm not so interested anymore as to why Graham puts up this facade known as Mr.Bushido, what I am more interested in is what I've said above, his redemption as a character. It's fair to say that with a bit contextual analyzing we can come to a pretty good understanding as to why he hides behind a mask and this also goes with the relationship between Billy and Kujoh - or lack thereof.

-

Lastly, I have my doubts about Revive being an honorable individual; he looks down on Anew for being made a woman and letting her feelings get the better of her, yet he does not show any remorse or compassion as her other half for having those feelings. Subsequently he is does not agree with the plan to use Anew, this could mean a whole host of things, for example one could insinuate that using Anew as bait to lure one of the Gundams away by playing on feelings is something not fair to Anew, perhaps insinuating that he does feel compassion for her, or on the other hand he could also view her as a hinderance that could possible back fire on them.

It's fair to say that Revive has had some time invested into his character, so I believe it would only be fair to see his character evolve a bit more, or least learn more about it. One thing that has remained unanswered is whether or not Anew was a sleeper agent, something that is bugging me.

Last edited by Jays; 2009-02-23 at 22:05. Reason: Grammar!!!!!!!!!
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:15   Link #859
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Frankly, to me, Graham is a fifth wheel. Apparently, Mizushima needed another masked man so wham bam masked Graham.

If we thought Neo Lornoke shamed the legacy of the masked man (pfeh...I'd say he was certainly one of the worst at that point), then Graham makes Neo look like Char or Zechs in comparison.

Seriously, has Graham had any development?

OMFG GUNDAM I <3 GUNDAM GUNDAM GUNDAM!

Jesus Christ get a woman -.-...

I mean honestly...how did we go from the LIGHTNING COUNT to this nippophilic joke?!

I miss Zechs -_-...
Demongod86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-23, 22:28   Link #860
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

Heh, maybe once he takes off the mask he'll improve as a character. Milliardo was a better character than Zechs...

personally i thought he'd be done with this masked-man stuff by now, but at least his character has nowhere to go but up.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote