AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-09-10, 14:24   Link #241
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Wouldn't it be funny if the teacher turned out to Aoishima from the Future? haha

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-10, 16:55   Link #242
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by konokon View Post
It's 10 YEARS PRESENT . Yes Now No one can expect that

CHRISTMAS KISS and i am very very very excited about next 2 chapters .

AOSHIMA told WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN at Graduation ceremony about TIME SLIP

The way AOSHIMA gave letter to WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN is quite interesting and emotional

SEKI BUN is clearly good and cares about WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN and AOSHIMA .
SEKI BUN show no other motive .

What FUTURE WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN talked to AOSHIMA is completely another thing now

SO be ready for next chapter emotions and feelings of love
I am already excitedly waiting for Next chapter .

I Think I Expect Next Chapter

NEXT CHAPTER : I LOVE YOU

LAST CHAPTER : MARRIAGE : HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING HAPPY ENDING
The Christmas Kiss was already voided by Aoshima's Actions it should have happened by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Wouldn't it be funny if the teacher turned out to Aoishima from the Future? haha
Thats what I think he is, although it would be strange for him to mind kill that other student then.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-11, 04:15   Link #243
bastek66

What a shame it's axed. 10 years timeskip makes terrible end.
Biggest mistake of authors was making them a couple for few chapters and then break up with such stupid reasons. It was too early and overall ruined manga latter on.
Old 2014-09-11, 06:01   Link #244
konokon
Banned

Quote:
The Christmas Kiss was already voided by Aoshima's Actions it should have happened by now.
I think Breakup had to happen . it was all there . Christmas Kiss is Wagatsuma-AI Chan 1st kiss so that scene had to approach here with some things happening in 3 months time span after summer break
but we got direct time jump of 6 months and its Spring and Graduation ceremony .

the way Christmas Kiss is mentioned in manga shows or give the hint or idea or feelings of Aoshima and Wagatsuma AI Chan in Love and becoming a couple . So Christmas Kiss was there .

now we can't say much and only look at AOSHIMA and WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN marriage .
konokon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-12, 10:43   Link #245
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by konokon View Post
I think Breakup had to happen . it was all there . Christmas Kiss is Wagatsuma-AI Chan 1st kiss so that scene had to approach here with some things happening in 3 months time span after summer break
but we got direct time jump of 6 months and its Spring and Graduation ceremony .

the way Christmas Kiss is mentioned in manga shows or give the hint or idea or feelings of Aoshima and Wagatsuma AI Chan in Love and becoming a couple . So Christmas Kiss was there .

now we can't say much and only look at AOSHIMA and WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN marriage .
Sorry but the Christmas Kiss was Part of the High School directly to wife timeline, which they are no longer on.
Aoshima played around with the time too much and has voided pretty much everything that would have worked out to them getting together later, including that Christmas Kiss.
The current future where he meets her at the airport is an unknown outcome, not even he can predict.
For all we know his plans might as well not have worked out.
Yes it will probably end in marriage, but considering how well lived in they looked at the first time slip I'd say they were not exactly newly wed at that point, so I honestly doubt the Kiss or anything else leading to the original wife timeline still happened.
It would in fact contradict every possible logic.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2014-09-12, 12:45   Link #246
konokon
Banned

HEY

Christmas Kiss Happened in 3rd year which is exactly going on . summer break has gone and Aoshima did hard work at volleyball team to get back the future where Wagatsuma-AI Chan is wife of Aoshima . so these 3 months leading to Christmas Kiss was a great possibility but well as soon as Seki Bun entered things started to move a bit fast and from chapter 85 story and things moved quite fast and now we have reached the end with 6 months passed with SPRING : GRADUATION CEREMONY and then

10 years future now is 10 years present .

according to Aoshima future : Wagatsuma-AI Chan is wife of Aoshima and alive and living in japan and happy whereas this future brings death and going to africa . different future Quite different future . Only certain thing here is Wagatsuma-AI Chan becoming a veterinarian .

Aoshima raise flag and future change and Aoshima work hard and get back the future : so Christmas Kiss always was an outcome but well Author moved to different direction . Christmas Kiss was all there and i think Christmas Kiss make Aoshima and Wagatsuma-AI Chan couple .

i will read the chapter and come back with point but certainly Wagatsuma-AI Chan 1st kiss is quite important and memorable .

Aoshima and Wagatsuma-AI Chan in earlier future are married for long period : still not years but maybe around 1 year.

WHY you doubt? WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN cleared that Christmas Kiss happened .

The things happening now actually are quite different from original WIFE TIME LINE .

Quote:
It would in fact contradict every possible logic.
Why would Christmas kiss contradict every possible logic ?

The current future or current present : 10 years present : No one can predict.

Right Now Author just want to finish the series hence no time logic is there anymore .
Old 2014-09-12, 22:26   Link #247
AC-Phoenix
Detective

They were no longer together when that christmas kiss would have occured, and its something Aoshima would have at least remembered at some point to show us that it still happened.
Yet we didn't get a remark about it which is pretty strange even if you hurry up the ending - I mean its like 1 thought bubble more.

Thus one can conclude that it didn't happen.
It got lost in a timeline Aoshima destroyed.

I'm not allowed to do it due to spoiler rules or I'd make a comparison to Steins;Gate here.

Old 2014-09-13, 14:43   Link #248
konokon
Banned

HEY ,

Aoshima and Wagatsuma-AI Chan not a and still Wagatsuma-AI Chan is future wife of Aoshima . Aoshima is trying to get together with Wagatsuma-AI Chan and Christmas Kiss is all there but Author clearly Took another route and its quite clear that Editor and Author talked about future of the story and this is what we get .

This is direct 10 years jump . SILVIA CHAN is not shown for a long long long time .
yeah 1 thought bubble is required to show feelings of AOSHIMA

Wagatsuma-AI CHAN : FUTURE : say that Christmas Kiss with Aoshima is Wagatsuma-AI Chan 1st kiss and at that time everyone thought it is also Aoshima 1st kiss and look as story started to move quite fast and ITOU RAN CHAN suddenly became so active and aggressive and Aoshima 1st kiss happened with Itou Ran Chan . Again from chapter 85 Story move too fast and so Itou Ran Chan Actions are forced actions and this is forced story movement .

Aoshima Raise flag and Future Change and Silvia Chan and Itou Ran Chan become Future Wife of Aoshima and then Aoshima take action and Christmas Kiss is the same thing
Aoshima take action by seriously doing hard work at Volleyball practice and recruiting members and trying to win the competition event .

As per Author Christmas Kiss is there as per future Christmas Kiss is there but Aoshima need to create the situation feelings of love for that Christmas kiss to happen

and now that Christmas Kiss is gone . 1O YEARS JUMP and now we are near HAPPY ENDING
Old 2014-09-15, 04:31   Link #249
konokon
Banned

We Already know that the manga is ending and now the reason of fast movement of story is clear . we all knew Author is rushing things because of some good reason and now reason is in front of us .

SILVIA CHAN IS APPEARING IN CHAPTER 97 . HURRAY . MAYBE . SILVIA CHAN IS COMING .

AOSHIMA AND WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN NEED SILVIA CHAN

My Wife is Wagatsuma-san Manga to End on September 24

Manga author Yuu Kuraishi announced on Twitter last month that the manga series My Wife is Wagatsuma-san (Wagatsuma-san wa Ore no Yome) will end in this year's 43rd issue of Kodansha's Weekly Shōnen Magazine on September 24. This year's 42nd issue is confirming the series will end when the issue is released on Wednesday. Kuraishi stated that it is impossible to keep up with the busy schedule of a manga creator and work in a restaurant chain at the same time.

Last edited by konokon; 2014-09-15 at 05:11.
Old 2014-09-15, 07:17   Link #250
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Hmm , what i think is Aoshima will bring all of his friend and anyone who he have helped to the airport to convince Wagatsuma not to go .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-15, 13:37   Link #251
konokon
Banned

MY Wife is Wagatsuma-San volume 13 on sale 17 october .

Amazon Japan is pre-selling it with this cover : This is just a placeholder cover as 1 and half month before the release you can't expect volume cover to be released further there is no volume number mention at this image still this picture is quite interesting and beautiful

Last edited by konokon; 2014-09-15 at 13:56.
Old 2014-09-16, 06:31   Link #252
Farplaner

Spoiler for ch97:
Farplaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 11:17   Link #253
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

There is a report on ANN that the author picked 'working in a chain restaurant' over being a mangaka and that's why it's ending.

Wow that means he picked 'getting paid' vs 'working night and day with little or no reward'.

Heh.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-16, 11:36   Link #254
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
There is a report on ANN that the author picked 'working in a chain restaurant' over being a mangaka and that's why it's ending.

Wow that means he picked 'getting paid' vs 'working night and day with little or no reward'.

Heh.
he was juggling between 2 series so this is not that unexpected to me, i mean even a full time author have problem with keeping tab on 2 series, but he take on the job to add on to it.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 04:23   Link #255
konokon
Banned

CHAPTER 97 is up at Crunchyroll . everything now will be decided by FINAL chapter.

AOSHIMA is far away from Airport . AOSHIMA looking at mobile watch and then AIRPLANE going above . very well done scene by mangaka and then AOSHIMA crying loduly and heavily . next chapter is the FINAL Conclusion

WAGATSUMA AI CHAN trying to remember and i feel and i think everyone else feel too its the LETTER . Either WAGATSUMA AI CHAN has already read the letter and trying to remember whatever AOSHIMA said in letter or WAGATSUMA AI CHAN read the letter and decide to read it again in future and now is the time at AIRPORT to read the letter and WAGATSUMA AI CHAN is trying to remember it .

I think and i feel and i am sure most other fans or readers feel the same that WAGATSUMA-AI CHAN is still at AIRPORT and it will be AMAZING if WAGATSUMA AI CHAN read the letter at AIRPORT it will create lot of opportunities and then you can hope for emotional filled FINAL Chapter .

OR this also can happen that WAGATSUMA AI CHAN read the letter and then goes to visit each and everyone and so we come across DX BRIGADE SILVIA CHAN AND ITOU RAN CHAN

well i am still waiting for I LOVE YOU : MARRIAGE : HAPPY ENDING
Old 2014-09-17, 06:21   Link #256
Farplaner

The problem with this chapter is well... If Aoshima didn't take a day off for 2 years then why didn't he just take the whole day off and wait a whole day at the airport. It's certainly what his character is capable of. But no we have to have drama
Old 2014-09-17, 07:42   Link #257
konokon
Banned

this is what we call author playing with the story . in this whole chpter AOSHIMA acts extra foolishly . AOSHIMA has told the editor past 6 months many times about this day but AOSHIMA can't take a break a day off . wow . wow author wow .

nowadays most people use mobile to check time and AOSHIMA using wall clock or table clock ? and then use mobile to check the time on street too .

AOSHIMA leave the TAXI and run . wow by running you can reach AIRPORT ? AOSHIMA can take another TAXI on other street but no . wow author wow .

same thing happened when AOSHIMA try to stop WAGATSUMA AI CHAN from going to AFRICA . random .idiotic acts and whereas all of the things AOSHIMA ever did happened in present not when AOSHIMA is in a TIME SLIP .

This is drama created by AUTHOR but still its entertaining everything author did

Show how author moved the story and not the natural movement of the story .

Right now everyone wants a HAPPY ENDING .
Old 2014-09-22, 21:13   Link #258
Farplaner

edit: false rumor.

Last edited by Farplaner; 2014-09-23 at 19:22.
Old 2014-09-23, 08:09   Link #259
konokon
Banned

Only 11 hours left . Thank you Farplaner for the information . I am quite excited now

I think Special Chapter and then Final Volume Release on 17 OCTOBER surely bring

the good news of MARRIAGE in Special Chapter .
Old 2014-09-23, 19:22   Link #260
Farplaner

Well, the chapter is out!

I guess no special chapter next month

Tags
comedy, dating sim, manga, romance, timeslip