AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-06-01, 20:47   Link #221
Sidapa

Exclamation Update:

Chapter 93 came out!
Sidapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-01, 21:54   Link #222
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Rather than that, I think Kyou just possessed Yumeji for a short while to rescue Isana during that accident.

Probably what happened was that they were playing on the jungle gym, and both of them ended up falling. Yumeji took the brunt of the injury firstrendering him unconscious. Then Isana fell, and while Yumeji was unconscious, Kyou took over, or probably even merged with Yumeji's body because of a life threatening injury, much like how Quartier fused with his host.

However, Yumeji somehow ended up wandering too far, and ended up meeting Merry. He probably felt some sympathy for her since she was lonely, so he dragged her out of the dream world just as a kid who just wanted to make friends.
IMO its Merry who wandering too far as implied by first chapter opening and Pharos (and his underling) statement that 'the gatekeeper abandon her task'.
Yumeji is the one who accompany her to return, but something happened when the gate of dream world opened. Uniquely, IIRC, there's no scar in Yumeji arm by that time.

If Kyou and Yumeji state is similar to Quartier fusion (and the latest John fusion), then Yumeji should retain Kyou eye pattern instead of free access to Merry skill.

Well, Pharos once state that Yumeji power is given by the same entity who gave him that enormous strength.
So Kyou gave his power to heal Yumeji is like already confirmed, but still doesn't explain how Kyou, Yumeji and Merry share the same scar while there's no sign of fusion among them (Kyou and Yumeji is most likely but Merry).
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-11, 16:06   Link #223
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just caught up to this manga a bit ago and then caught up to this thread (from Page 1). I hate how there are some things from the manga I forgot, though - like, for one thing, I didn't remember who Ichima was anymore by the time we saw her again during the Kyou arc or whatever the current arc's name is.

Speaking of things I don't like, there's also the fact that Isana didn't let Yumeji say anything just because she was afraid of remembering something from the past. I really hope she and Yumeji get to talk about that soon so that she can finally see that the guy who saved her was still Yumeji, albeit while being possessed by a Nightmare (that being Kyou).

I wonder when Merry will figure out how to use her powers in the real world? Also, what's the connection between her and Kyou, and what's the real reason why they have the same scar on the same spot? I do think Shadows5YA and Tactics are right now, though, probably. You two seem to me like you're onto something.

As for the girl who should be with Yumeji, I think it should be Isana. Merry would be fine too, if it's not Isana. Damn, though; why can't he just keep both?
Old 2016-06-28, 12:45   Link #224
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Speaking of things I don't like, there's also the fact that Isana didn't let Yumeji say anything just because she was afraid of remembering something from the past. I really hope she and Yumeji get to talk about that soon so that she can finally see that the guy who saved her was still Yumeji, albeit while being possessed by a Nightmare (that being Kyou).
was yumeji only in physic but in mind was kyou then tecnically speaking not was really yumeji which saved her but kyou using yumeji body, then not was really yumeji in the end but kyou which saved, that is what i get from the hints.
Old 2016-06-29, 05:48   Link #225
DragonOsman
Dragon King

And I'd already figured it was like that, which the latest chapter just confirmed. Yumeji just has to tell Isana about it now, but that'll have to wait until after he kicks Elder's butt (and that's hopefully what'll happen, instead of the other possibility which is that Yumeji loses - and then he might get saved by an ally or maybe even by Kyou, and he'll tell Isana the whole truth now that Yumeji's also figured out already).
Old 2016-06-30, 00:10   Link #226
Blueknight78

Quote:
And I'd already figured it was like that, which the latest chapter just confirmed. Yumeji just has to tell Isana about it now, but that'll have to wait until after he kicks Elder's butt (and that's hopefully what'll happen, instead of the other possibility which is that Yumeji loses - and then he might get saved by an ally or maybe even by Kyou, and he'll tell Isana the whole truth now that Yumeji's also figured out already).
yeah and that can be a big "heartbreak" for her since isana believe which was yumeji the one which did it while actually was kyou using yumiji body, this can somehow hurt isana ship with yumeji because part of her "love toward him come from it".

And she finding out which was another person using yumiji body will gonna hurt bad her.
Old 2016-06-30, 01:22   Link #227
LostSome

Quote:
I don't know if things are that simple. Both Kyou and Merry have the scar, not Yumeji. Both of them !
We are still missing the whole picture.

As for what's next... I'm thinking Kyou's showing up and ending the fight because of Isana.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-30, 18:40   Link #228
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I wonder - does Kyou also love Isana? Because if he does, why may as well have a love triangle on our hands. Even though Yumeji doesn't really have those kinds of feelings for her (he only has eyes for his club president).

As for the scar, Yumeji had it too but it got healed. I wonder why Kyou still has it, not to mention even Merry. And speaking of us not having the whole picture yet, how did Yumeji and Merry meet and how does Kyou also know her (Merry) personally, but she, like Yumeji, doesn't remember? I really hope all of these questions get answered.

And I'd prefer it if the ship of Yumeji x Isana was the winning one. It's my favorite ship in this series as far as Yumeji is concerned.
Old 2016-07-01, 01:41   Link #229
LostSome

But Kyou said he wanted Yumeji. (That scene made me loled so hard.)
Ship ? I have been on the YumejixIsana ship for over five years already.

Well... If Kyou was in reality back then, Merry's job as The Sheep would have been to hunt him down and return him to the dream world.
I think it could be why she want to the human world in the first place 10 years ago. Meeting Yumeji, Kyou and losing her memories along the way.
LostSome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-01, 03:26   Link #230
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If the situation with Merry and Kyou was really like you're speculating it to be here, then I want my question answered by the manga even more - if only just to know in more detail what all happened there. I guess we'll see.
Old 2016-10-17, 15:55   Link #231
Sidapa

Exclamation New chapter

Chapter 96 is out
Old 2016-10-17, 16:28   Link #232
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Go ahead and start talking about it. Don't you know that posting just to say that a chapter is out or to bump the thread is ill-advised? Read the first post, people.

Anyway, I'll go and read the chapter and come back talk about it here (if I find anything I want to say something on).

Edit: Just read it.

Man, the part with the Orca Nightmare and most of Yumeji's fight were really sad and painful to look at. But I guess it made the end of the chapter all that more worth it, huh? Go and give him hell now, Yumeji. Yes.

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2016-10-17 at 16:49.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-17, 18:26   Link #233
XFire
150% done

Yumeji finally gets back on his feet. Let's do this.
Old 2016-10-17, 20:55   Link #234
amtro
Distro

So what's the deal with Kyou and Yumeji?

Spoiler for :
Old 2016-10-17, 21:00   Link #235
Shadow5YA

Pretty sure it was already stated that he was a human who was possessed by Kyou in the past.

The bigger question is what happened to Merry in the midst of that incident.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-17, 21:16   Link #236
amtro
Distro

She must've possessed Yumeji as well to gain that scar. Which means she too lost power.
Old 2016-10-19, 07:45   Link #237
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^And some memories, too, it seems. And now they're starting to get them back - but it can't happen fast enough, IMO. I hope they'd hurry up and remember everything. I really want to know what happened in that incident and how exactly Merry ended up in the human world.
Old 2016-12-05, 21:25   Link #238
Sidapa

Exclamation New chapter

Chapter 97 is out.
Old 2016-12-05, 21:54   Link #239
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

This series doesn't receive much following or attention but it's easily my favorite adventure series at the moment. The character design is top notch, their interactions are really interesting, the setting is intriguing and the plot is well driven. What's there not to like.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-06, 06:09   Link #240
Isaac Gravity

^It's an awesome series, yeah. One of my favorites.

Back to the chapter at hand, things are not looking good. Tend to forget this series like to throw curveballs.
Isaac Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, supernatural