AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2017-08-18, 10:12   Link #1081
DragonOsman
Dragon King

No, it's not unjust because girls below 150 positivity level won't want to do it with him to begin with even if he asked. They just don't have enough affection for him. Most of the girls in the Knight Order have positivity level of 50, which is below the level required for the Key to the Heart (which is 65). It's said that the girl's feelings mature when they reach positivity level 150. That's why that's the level for the Chouki Magician form.

Ise won't have many opponents left from Earth once he reaches the level of power he's meant to. That could be part of the reason why Ishibumi introduced the beings from the other world. From Earth, only Great Red and complete Ophis, as well Vali, would be able to stand up to him. Vali is his rival, so it's kind of set in stone that they'll always be about equal. If Vali doesn't have enough raw power, he can make for it with magic and Demonic Power which Ise isn't good with.

You're right about Kazuki, but right now he needs the power. He has to fight Basileus Basileon, and before that there's Typhon (currently brought out by fusion between Regina and Naiyarlathotep).
Old 2017-08-18, 10:36   Link #1082
Gaizafaiz

Then there is no point for Kazuki asking for the other 72 solomon's girl does it? He can just ask all of the girls who are under the solomon to enter the war right?

By the way is there any sort of range set up for Kazuki positivity level? What I mean is when a girl positivity level is 65, it indicates that the girl is in love with him. Are there any other than that?

Whooh, finally 1 problem solved.
Gaizafaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-18, 20:27   Link #1083
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I don't think he's going to get all of the 72 Pillar Divas' contracted Magicians to reach positivity level 65 or higher. At least not within the series itself. And girls with positivity level below 150 won't have sex with him. There's no point in asking, either.

Positivity level 200 means Level 10 magic is available. 150 means Zekorbeni, Chouki Magician, and Level 8 magic are available. I don't remember the others besides 65 (Level 1 magic) and IIRC 72 (Level 2 magic).
Old 2017-08-18, 22:54   Link #1084
Gaizafaiz

I wasn't asking about his power based on the positivity level though. I was asking about the girls attitude towards him at certain positivity level. Like 65 the girls has an interest towards them.

@DragonOsman You have been avoiding my question all this time. Didn't Kazuki himself said that he wants the other 72 solomon girls who has the highest positivity level of different diva to join him? Then whats the point of him asking other 72 solomon girls to join him if he's not gonna raise their positivity level? Just to fill in the spots? Then he should have ask all the female with authorithy to join the war then. At the very least any interactions other than the main female characters will do but there is none in sight. And when did it was stated his gonna have sex with only 150 and more? That was your assumption only right? Ok, even if your assumption was right but if in the next volume there's a scene of him having sex with females below 150 positivity level, what are you going to do then?
Old 2017-08-19, 00:40   Link #1085
Krudelu
???

About Issei getting laid, yes I understand that there's no need to hold on it anymore now that we're nearing the end but let's also not get impatient here (And yes I already understand the cockblock shit already but let's still remain patient for a bit here). The series that did the deed had it done when the ending is literally like next door to them by that point. Let's wait until we're at the point where the final volume is just nearby. This may be the final arc but right now we're not close there yet.

Also, I noticed how some people are now being hard to this series since the deed is not done yet while the others already did it. I guess I'm one of the people that think that holding it off is a better choice since it gave more room to build up on what the series is about (What I'm talking about is the one that was stated BACK in volume 1 afterwords and the series is doing it just fine). And I'll admit that my view for this series would be much more different and worse if the deed is done earlier.

Anyway, Discussion About Other Topics should be settled down by now so we should this entire discussion there. I don't know why this topic is in the Q & A thread
Krudelu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 00:55   Link #1086
Gaizafaiz

Well Osman replied to my post with some other guy and then it escalates on....

But yeah lets continue on Discussion about Other Topics.
Old 2017-09-20, 16:33   Link #1087
MrStealKun

Hello! can someone tell me that just like how Rias slept naked with Issei to heal him, did she sleep with her other servants like that as well to heal them. I have read Kiba's backstory and in it when he wakes up Rias is not there. This lead me to believe that the answer to my question is no but since I haven't read the entire novel can someone kindly provide a more definitive answer?
Thank you.
MrStealKun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-20, 16:52   Link #1088
Tbolt

No Rias only sleeps nude with Ise, Asia also sleeps nude with Ise. And well the other girls sleep in various stages of dress/undress when they invade the bed. She does not sleep with anyone else.
Old 2017-09-20, 16:54   Link #1089
MrStealKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
No Rias only sleeps nude with Ise, Asia also sleeps nude with Ise. And well the other girls sleep in various stages of dress/undress when they invade the bed.
I know that she sleeps nude only with Issei. I meant that prior to meeting Issei has she slept nude with her other servants for the purpose of healing them. I did say that in Kiba backstory that doesn't happen but since I haven't read the entire novel are there any other instances where she does or not?
Old 2017-09-20, 17:09   Link #1090
Tbolt

Rias has only been shown to sleep nude with Ise. And nothing in the main story indicates otherwise.
Old 2017-09-20, 17:11   Link #1091
MrStealKun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Rias has only been shown to sleep nude with Ise. And nothing in the main story indicates otherwise.
Okay. Thank you.
Old 2017-09-20, 17:14   Link #1092
Tbolt

No problem.
Old 2017-09-20, 17:15   Link #1093
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@MrStealKun: Now please read the whole series up to where it's been translated and put up online and then ask more questions if you have any at that time. Just some advice.
Old 2017-11-03, 18:07   Link #1094
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

I have 2 questions which novel does Asia first call Rias, onee-sama. Which novel does Asia 1st call Issei's parents otou-san and okaa-san, thanks. Just too many pages to look through to find the info.
Old 2017-11-03, 18:11   Link #1095
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's gotta be somewhere in the first three Volumes. I'll look later.
Old 2017-11-03, 18:51   Link #1096
CCPDarkraiRules
Vassal of the King

For Asia calling Rias onee-sama is Volume 6 and for Asia calling Issei's parents otou-san and okaa-san is Volume 2 because I think she starts calling them that from the 1st time meeting.
Old 2017-11-03, 22:37   Link #1097
Tbolt

Yes she calls them that in Volume 2 Life 1.
Old 2017-11-05, 16:42   Link #1098
Kamijou Touma IB
Imagine Breaker

Thanks for the help.
Old 2017-11-25, 09:49   Link #1099
bluestahli1

How many generations of demons have progressed from Lucifer to Sirzechs? but not including the era where Ise is at
bluestahli1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-25, 09:54   Link #1100
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I'm not sure exactly how old Rizevim was and how old Sirzechs is exactly, but I do know that Rizevim is the original Lucifer's son and that Vali is the original Lucifer's great-grandson due to being Rizevim's grandson. Sirzechs should be one generation after Rizevim, no?

Tags
dxd