AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-19, 14:56   Link #23461
Alhazad2003

Hrm, not sure how I feel about Akasha's possible return. I can see the need for her return, since the situation is rapidly spiraling out of control for the heroes. And I'd love to see her punt Gyokuro into orbit, she's one of the few people on the planet who could possibly defeat her. Moka, no chance, she's too young and inexperienced to topple the mad matriarch.

But as others have said, it would seriously mess up the balance of power in the manga. The battles I loved the most was where the heroes truly had to struggle: like against Oyakata, Hokuto, Kahlua, the branch leaders, and the like. Watching one flawless one-hit kill victory after another would get boring, even though some would disagree because that's exactly what they want. Thankfully Akihisa doesn't pander to that crowd.

Though if Moka eventually succeeds her as a Bloodriver, that would be nice as well. It would also be a sign that Akasha can entrust the world to her loving daughter, and Tsukune to her. Very touching. Can't wait to find out in January. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 23:14   Link #23462
khprincessh

ok guys we keep on predicting lets just see what gonna happen with moka and everyone but i still wonder whats gonna happen after all this
Old 2012-12-21, 00:09   Link #23463
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
ok guys we keep on predicting lets just see what gonna happen with moka and everyone but i still wonder whats gonna happen after all this
While, the details would need to wait, until the current arc ends, I think that the general outline, of what might possibly become the center of the next arc (after a few "lighter" chapters where the protagonists and main characters recover from the events that happened (and are going to continue happening)

At the moment, I see three possible directions the manga could take, after this arc ends:

1.) Something involving the Masked King who, either takes the Rosario from Gyokuro's possession and the Newspaper club starts searching for his whereabouts, to recover the Rosaro - or, retaliates in someway, against the Newspaper Club due to them preventing his plans from being achieved.

2.) Something involving Miyabi's plans, which are apparently different then what the main branch of Fairy Tale tried to do. Naturally Tsukune and the rest of the group, go out to try and prevent those plans from taking effect.

3.) And all out war between human and ayashi is about to burst out, due to Alucard's full recovery, and the fact that the group wasn't strong enough to prevent that - as a result they got a strong motivation to try and stop the emerging conflict from becoming a full scale open war - While I believe that this scenario has the least chances of becoming true, it still remains a possibility.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 00:23   Link #23464
Vinley

It is time for the almighty series tool for a twist, and that is..............
THE DEUS EX MACHINA!!!

Something new is gonna reveil itself and completely dominate the enemy.

Oh don't get ya panties in a twist, it's gonna be one of those "I'll sacrifice myself to blah blah the blah" things, probably akasha is unsealed for a brief moment then either gives the/a protagonist power and cost the life of itself, or kills the big dragon eel thing by herself, both are likely, but they would probably have to deal with Ajuka by themselves, luckily for them she would probably have a mental breakdown.

Either choice 1:she breaks down in tears, thinking all the people she truly loved hates her, and her evil plan failed

Or choice 2: her face breaks into a wicked smile, her eyes become wide, and she starts laughing like she lost her mind(which she did) and turns herself into a bomb and tries to crash into Tokyo.

Both could end with someone hugging her, tskune or moka can do it, most likely moka, but tskune can if the writer wants to put in a stalker more deadly than mizore, but the second option could end with tossing her into the void/space.

What do you think?
Vinley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 21:10   Link #23465
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinley View Post
It is time for the almighty series tool for a twist, and that is..............
THE DEUS EX MACHINA!!!

Something new is gonna reveil itself and completely dominate the enemy.

Oh don't get ya panties in a twist, it's gonna be one of those "I'll sacrifice myself to blah blah the blah" things, probably akasha is unsealed for a brief moment then either gives the/a protagonist power and cost the life of itself, or kills the big dragon eel thing by herself, both are likely, but they would probably have to deal with Ajuka by themselves, luckily for them she would probably have a mental breakdown.

Either choice 1:she breaks down in tears, thinking all the people she truly loved hates her, and her evil plan failed

Or choice 2: her face breaks into a wicked smile, her eyes become wide, and she starts laughing like she lost her mind(which she did) and turns herself into a bomb and tries to crash into Tokyo.

Both could end with someone hugging her, tskune or moka can do it, most likely moka, but tskune can if the writer wants to put in a stalker more deadly than mizore, but the second option could end with tossing her into the void/space.

What do you think?
probably all 3 well maybe not 2 shes a vampire not a bomb but you know what i noticed the gang is always trying to make peace with there enemys... but in choice 2 she maybe does have an evil laugh every evil villian has and evil laugh but all i know is shes gonna go syco on them
Old 2012-12-25, 10:56   Link #23466
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Read the translated specials, first half pissed me off again.(obvious which ones) but the one between the moms was gold. Poor witchmilf.
Old 2012-12-25, 14:24   Link #23467
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Nice lil R+V chuckles on Christmas...XD
I didn't get to see Ura Moka in that one dress she picked out way back then - beautiful.
Old 2012-12-25, 16:29   Link #23468
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Those sisters look so cute together...where did things go wrong
Old 2012-12-25, 17:17   Link #23469
sky black swordman

^ Some of the blame for that goes on the parents.
Old 2012-12-26, 06:24   Link #23470
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ Some of the blame for that goes on the parents.
Maybe, in a sense, they did not discover Akuha's true intentions until it was too late. And Gyokuro's plotting didn't help either. I'd say it was Akuha and Gyokuro's lust for power that brought the Shuzen family to ruin. Truly tragic, and it's bound to get worse come the next chapter. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 08:33   Link #23471
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Maybe, in a sense, they did not discover Akuha's true intentions until it was too late. And Gyokuro's plotting didn't help either. I'd say it was Akuha and Gyokuro's lust for power that brought the Shuzen family to ruin. Truly tragic, and it's bound to get worse come the next chapter. Until then...
Issa is just as guilty as those two, you would think that he would be more concerned for his family's well being, but instead they all became lab rats for experiments involving intergrating Alucard's flesh into their bodies.

I hate the fact that Issa was made a bad guy though I was hoping he would actually be a decent support character.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-12-26 at 17:44.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 15:00   Link #23472
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I'm not convinced of Issa being 'bad' just yet. Other than the 'Kill each other, my daughters' bit, he seemed like a decent fellow. Well, pretty decent for a vampire. He was the head of the Shuzen family back when Akasha was alive... Gyokuro obviously took over once Alucard woke up and almost rampaged. If anything, I bet Gyokuro claimed that having Akasha around 'weakened' him and so he was no longer fit to be the head any longer.

I still hold to the idea that he's playing along with Gyokuro for now.
Old 2012-12-26, 21:25   Link #23473
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Is the new chapters release yet? Or only on raws?
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 21:28   Link #23474
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Is the new chapters release yet? Or only on raws?
Start looking for them on Friday.
Old 2012-12-27, 04:18   Link #23475
RexDraco
Dragon King

Location: Internet writing fanfictions, novels, and doing art
Send a message via AIM to RexDraco
Ears were burning she was being spoken of.

Well Rex supposes she should post, been a while. Creeping some of the posts see some hate for Vampire Knight. Ima have to defend it.

To rant on Vampire KNight, though shoujo is a heckuva lot more violent than RV and dark. So the comparison isn't there. RV keeps things pretty light. A lot of the vampiric mythology is shared, especially when it comes to ancient vampires like Alucard. I am wondering how far people have gotten to say such a strong word as hate. One can dislike it but without any reasons I could see, it seems to be disliked cause of certain scenes pegged out for certain audiences. Can't really compare Shoujous and Shounen. Apples to oranges: both are tasty, but in their own way.

As or some discussions going on, this one has to say that I don't think:

Spoiler for Spoiler Warning:

Not saying much and prolly won't respond since I just occasionally creep, but: there are times where I write something in a fic and it pops up in the manga. Ikeda-sensei is a true monster lover and you can tell. That breakdown for Akuha-chi is going to be hilarious, to me... (I'm a bit cruel and a slight S).

In the context of Issa:

Spoiler for Spoiler Alert:

Is my two cents, so don't bank on it. I'm allowed to rant on occasion, I did have to defend VK (and on RV from other fans) because bot beautifully follows mythology and is downright brutal and fluffy at times, I hold them dear. If you have reason to hate it by all means discuss, but I find the manga very similar, at least in terms of mythological context. I am one for story, art and content.

OuRex, out. *salutes and curls up in blankets*

Every time you review a fanfiction, a chapter gets complete.
RexDraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 04:28   Link #23476
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ou-Rex View Post
RV keeps things pretty light.
Surely you jest.

Comparing to most other series I've read, Rosario Vampire has changed the most. Meaning it started light, but have you not noticed the Lovecrafitian creations that have arose the latest chapters.....

....Its stunning, to say the least. Vampire Knight and Hellsing and what-not were always portrayed to be dark, but Rosario Vampire turned dark. In many cases that makes it more impactive.

I don't judge Vampire Knight because I haven't read much of it, its art isn't my cup of tea. Simple as that.
Old 2012-12-27, 04:30   Link #23477
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

Yeah, it's sorta like Hunter X Hunter. It's kinda surprising of how an ecchi manga will turn out something even more.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 08:45   Link #23478
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Yeah, it's sorta like Hunter X Hunter. It's kinda surprising of how an ecchi manga will turn out something even more.
You mean something with a plot that's actually kind of interesting? I agree.
Libros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 03:26   Link #23479
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Let's not confuse serious for dark... yes we have Alucard and the tentacle things, but as Ou-Rex pointed out, it's still pretty light-hearted. We are entering what is called Shit Got Real, but it hasn't really gone extremely dark. If anyone here reads Needless, it's currently going through the same phase- shit is going down and the protagonists are practically screwed (though there does seem to be some set-up for a Chekhov's Gun). The overall tone of R+V has changed, but it's not dark... especially not when compared to certain other series (berserk being at the top of that list, and Claymore's somewhere in there as well)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 10:20   Link #23480
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Berserk was dark to begin with, and then it fell into the abyss - it's gone past just being 'dark'. Seriously, reading that will make you feel like crap on certain days - it's that bad. There's NO REASON for R+V to take that route, it's good where it is. I would say that R+V has gotten darker from it's time before but it was a more gradual, more natural progression. Ikeda-sensei did a good job taking it from how R+V started off and making it into what it is today.

Interesting note, if Ikeda had kept to his original proto-type of Rosario+Vampire, it most likely would have been a lot darker than it is now. Ura Moka was much more blood-thirsty and didn't have her 'pride' to get in her way of enjoying killing people. I can't remember if they were in a human school or not for the location.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire