AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2018-12-10, 12:25   Link #161
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Is Rias and Millicas are of same generation? Their age difference is less than 20 in terms of devils that's less than 1%.
Rias, Sona, Sairaorg, and Seekvaira are of the same generation. I'm pretty sure there basically around the same age.

Sirzechs, Ajuka, Serafall, Falbium, and Grayfia are around the same age and are of the same generation.

Unless you think that Millicas is a part of the exact same generation as Rias and the other young devils that are her age.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 17:08   Link #162
The Infinite Dream

Again we dont know how long generations are for devils. Could be 100 years a generation could be 20 could be 400. They live longer and birth less so id assume their generations last longer than the standard human 20 years.
The Infinite Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 19:22   Link #163
Brawlre

Generation doesn’t objectively go off of years it can be linear in which it doesn’t matter how long it takes it just follows in a straight sequence for example a first generation moau and second generation moau have nothing to do with age or time it’s literally who takes their place after that and seeing how the politics and mindsets of the underworld works I’d say it doesn’t matter on the age when it comes to generation
Brawlre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 20:35   Link #164
The Infinite Dream

Bidleid was the son of the original maou beelzebub? then it was from the same generation of rizevim?

He is talking about birth generations.

We arent talking about second generation mauo or anything like that which can be any length of time. That is why i brought up devils will probably have longer generations seeing how theyre calculated by how long it takes a species to grow and are able to produce offspring of their own.

Last edited by The Infinite Dream; 2018-12-10 at 20:50.
Old 2018-12-10, 21:14   Link #165
Lucidrago

So a 6-year old devil would be in the same generation as a 30-year old devil?
Old 2018-12-10, 21:52   Link #166
Brawlre

Yeah pretty much put it like this Issei would be a second generation moau after winning the tournament even though sirzechs and the others are over a hundred years older that him because the way the under world works seems to be linear

Also I’m only using maou as a example the same applies to every thing else think about it their devils they live far longer than other beings it makes more since for their construct to work linear then within The normal construct of time especially since they have a low birth rate as devils

Also I know there were Maou’s before sirzechs I’m just not counting them in this instance
Old 2018-12-10, 21:59   Link #167
The Infinite Dream

Theoretically yes they arent human and it takes them longer to birth. Their generations would be longer if we use the method humans do to calculate generations. Until we have a definite answer though its hard to say but i honestly couldnt see a species that lives for 10,000 years with a low birthrate having generations of only 20 years.
Old 2018-12-10, 22:13   Link #168
Brawlre

I thought they lived longer then 10,000 years if I’m correct their lifespan is almost forever
Old 2018-12-10, 22:18   Link #169
The Infinite Dream

It maybe longer i just recalled issei in my head stating that the average life was about 10,000 and he wont be able to live until hes 100 when he used the juggernaut drive.

Well, it might be weird for a brat in his teens to talk about whether he was going to live for more than 100 years or not. But when I had 10,000 years more to live and was suddenly told that I won’t live more than 100 years, the shock I received was huge.

That was the quote i was talking about.
Old 2018-12-10, 23:02   Link #170
Brawlre

Oh yeah the reason it was 10,000 for hums is because he took Vali and Albion’s Power and made it his own that took his life span down to around 10,000 at best
Old 2019-01-13, 03:11   Link #171
Tyler.R

If I remember correctly Rizevim was the only devil that lilith gave birth to before the original Lucifer performed experiments on her and turned her into a mass of flesh to mass produce all the other devil houses that hades is currently using to mass produce his army of devils so technically Rizevim would have been the oldest devil after his parents.
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 04:09   Link #172
B214

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler.R View Post
If I remember correctly Rizevim was the only devil that lilith gave birth to before the original Lucifer performed experiments on her and turned her into a mass of flesh to mass produce all the other devil houses that hades is currently using to mass produce his army of devils so technically Rizevim would have been the oldest devil after his parents.
It only mentioned that Lilith was experimented on to create the 72 Pillars not all Devils.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-13, 05:39   Link #173
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
It only mentioned that Lilith was experimented on to create the 72 Pillars not all Devils.
But at the same time it said that most devils can trace their lineage back to Lilith. The 72 Pillars would be a minority in the Underworld compared to the number of low-class and mid-class devils in the Underworld.

The only devils she is proven to have made are the first generation of the 72 Pillars like Zekram Bael.

Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Mephisto Pheles are the only devils we know that Lilith didn't make. So maybe there were already devils existing in the Underworld besides those five before the 72 Pillars were created.

And we don't know when Rizevim was born. He could have been born after the 72 Pillars were created and Lucifer just continued his experimentation on Lilith after that trying to make even stronger devils than the ones he already created leading to Lilith's current state.

I just wonder if she created the first generation of the Extra Demons as well or were they just already there? We know Mephisto Pheles is an Extra Demon so maybe they are incredibly powerful devils who weren't created by Lilith.
Old 2019-01-13, 16:36   Link #174
Tyler.R

Where is it stated that the beelzebub, leviathan, Asmodeus, and Pheles houses were not created by lilith?
Tyler.R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-14, 00:38   Link #175
Lucidrago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler.R View Post
Where is it stated that the beelzebub, leviathan, Asmodeus, and Pheles houses were not created by lilith?
Lucifer, Beelzebub, Leviathan, Asmodeus, and Mephisto Pheles were stated to be of the same generation.

And Lilith didn't create the first generation of 72 Pillars by herself. Lucifer used rituals to have her create devils. Which is why he is called the 'Father of Devils.'

And there is no House of Pheles.