AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-24, 17:32   Link #2841
Miraluka
Banned

If Urobuchi did the script of this series he won't give a damn about how much is loved a character by the public, it goes worst, he will make them suffer more .

EDIT: Thanks god he isn't here or else...
Old 2012-05-24, 17:37   Link #2842
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
The way that Mikoto is loved by the public, if her suffers a beating, chances are several fans holding torches go Kamachi's house.
Lol how? They don't even know who 'Kamachi' is
Old 2012-05-24, 17:58   Link #2843
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Another spoiler:

Not really sure how Saten being there will decide his fate, but I agree that his end is near.
(Considering Kongo's shape, she will most likely transport her to hospital, not fight)

Spoiler for Baba's fate index volum 15:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2012-05-24, 18:28   Link #2844
Ashaman

She got her ass handed to her in the anime, IIRC.

Well, Mikoto doesn't get physically beat up(though she doesn't exactly get away unscathed); the author seems to like to attack her mentally and emotionally instead. Try to break her mind rather than her body, y'know?

Other than that? You want to see Misaka beat up, re-read the Sisters arc and watch Accelerator work.
Old 2012-05-25, 03:47   Link #2845
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
When I said Torch, actually meant death threats in letters.
Old 2012-05-25, 03:55   Link #2846
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
When I said Torch, actually meant death threats in letters.
That's assuming they know his email address otherwise they'll just be raging at the Dengeki site or something, but frankly nobody and those owls give a hoot about these kinds of thing.
Old 2012-05-25, 04:26   Link #2847
Acer
Death to the infidels!

We're talking about fans of the character of the most popular / loved this universe, we can not underestimate the events that could occur. But just ask that question because I remembered that some authors had already received death threats for doing things with their heroines did not please the public. in the end I'm just kidding.
Old 2012-05-25, 05:03   Link #2848
tsunade666

heh gives evil smirk the idea that just pops up in my head while reading the stupid way the dumbfans act is pure sadism on the heroine for all I care. Like I ever care for them to begin with. Specially the way I always had a fight with them.
Old 2012-05-25, 07:11   Link #2849
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Spoiler for Baba's fate index volum 15:
Spoiler for And that friend is...:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2012-05-25, 09:08   Link #2850
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
If Urobuchi did the script of this series he won't give a damn about how much is loved a character by the public, it goes worst, he will make them suffer more .
EDIT: Thanks god he isn't here or else...
Urobuchi is still a special case though. Even if he took the script, butchered every single damn icon of this franchise, and laugh about it in public ... for some reason no one will be complaining about the result.
Anyway, I'm sure the guy'll be pleased if he were to become the sister arc's screenwriter for the anime , he'll ask to make some "modifications" regarding the fate and treatment of some characters though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Hmm, ... he made a smart move, but I'm already prepared this time ... bring it on Kamachi, my heart is of stone now I hung a poster of bizarre picture book in my room
Quote:
We're talking about fans of the character of the most popular / loved this universe, we can not underestimate the events that could occur. But just ask that question because I remembered that some authors had already received death threats for doing things with their heroines did not please the public. in the end I'm just kidding.
The most recent one is a death threat to an author for "not doing anything special to the heroine"
Old 2012-05-25, 10:19   Link #2851
zaeraal

Another 3 spoilers:

Spoiler for size:

Kongo is kicking ass.
Old 2012-05-25, 11:18   Link #2852
desrtsku
Nympholept

hmm ... why do I feel like I greatly underestimated average Level 4(s) for the two years and half I followed this series?
Old 2012-05-25, 11:19   Link #2853
tsunade666

Is that a satellite/radar!? what the hell.

yap, level 4 are plenty destructive indeed. Makes you think again how strong the level 5 are
darn saints and magic side to broken for this kids
Old 2012-05-25, 11:24   Link #2854
Acer
Death to the infidels!

In fact, very impressive.
Old 2012-05-25, 11:27   Link #2855
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
hmm ... why do I feel like I greatly underestimated average Level 4(s) for the two years and half I followed this series?
Probably because rarely have anyone ever used their full powers.
Old 2012-05-25, 11:50   Link #2856
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Probably because rarely have anyone ever used their full powers.
Or they've gone against Level 5's, who piss all over those pitiful Level 4's.

Who are the Level 4's of the series anyway?

Kuroko, Kongo, Awaki, Umidori, Kinuhata and Takitsubo are all that come to mind.
Old 2012-05-25, 12:13   Link #2857
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Or they've gone against Level 5's, who piss all over those pitiful Level 4's.

Who are the Level 4's of the series anyway?

Kuroko, Kongo, Awaki, Umidori, Kinuhata and Takitsubo are all that come to mind.
Basically, putting the main subject of the discussion (Kongo-san) aside, we have here
- 2 potential Lv.5
- 1 supposedly weak Accelerator boosted Lv.4 Esper/cyborg who can temporarily bypass her limits
- 1 supposedly very strong Accelerator boosted Lv.4 who always goes up against either normal armed humans or really stronger than average espers
- 1 Lv.4 weakling who always gets battered for some unknown reason

- adding Unabara : a Lv.4 who have yet to show his power
- those lv 4 telekinesis and telepathy users already mentioned in railgun anime or manga and in the in novels that have yet to make an appearance or show what they've got (so far there's 3 of them if I'm not wrong)
Old 2012-05-25, 12:54   Link #2858
tsunade666

Umidori is the offense Accelerator while Saia is your defense Accelerator. That's all their is to it. Both are strong.
Old 2012-05-25, 14:25   Link #2859
desrtsku
Nympholept

^ I know that, but that's not really how they view each other from their respective POV though (that's why I added "supposedly" BTW)
Old 2012-05-26, 00:19   Link #2860
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
a Lv.4 who have yet to show his power
It has been stated in the wiki that Unabara Mitsuki has used his powers to "reverse-engineer" the answers out of questions during examinations, and "Mitsuki managed to save his life with his own power, which he used to petrify every cell of his body; this left him in a state that Etzali described as similar to "cryogenic stasis". In this state Unabara could not perform any actions, but also could not suffer any harm regardless of what attack Etzali launched at him."

It arguably made him stronger than obsidian.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen