AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-05-20, 18:03   Link #161
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
^Ophis has a brooch (I think it is called) with the UK flag on it. Maybe it is her touring the world to understand humans better when Ise&co are at school?
She has lived in the human world for a while since she left the DG . So I doubt she has not seen the whole world.
Old 2012-05-20, 18:22   Link #162
Yye1
Wide Right

The Ophis SS is out? Wats it about?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2012-05-26, 14:03   Link #163
mangafreak7793

So Orpheus Ss a fight between Albion and ddrag?
Old 2012-05-30, 13:24   Link #164
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

v5 was updated, Ise got the legendary breast sandwich, lucky bastard. This moment is easily in my top 3 favourite moments in this series. Also rofl at "raw milk".

Last edited by dragonroots; 2012-05-30 at 14:05.
Old 2012-05-30, 15:26   Link #165
relentlessflame

*Administrator

FYI: I moved a bunch of posts to Speculation & Theories, as was recommended.
Old 2012-05-30, 17:53   Link #166
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
v5 was updated, Ise got the legendary breast sandwich, lucky bastard. This moment is easily in my top 3 favourite moments in this series. Also rofl at "raw milk".
Yeah just found out . Yes he is one . Not in mine but still great.

"Stop it! Ise’s body is mine! Who do you think trained and raised this child!? It’s the fruits of my labours that made the sensation of embracing him like this the best! From this child’s hair to his entire body, everything is mine!

Wow thats really possessive Rias.

[No…Aaaun, even though I haven’t made that child do this kind of thing yet…S-Stop it…I decided that that child would be my first…Aaann…]

This part I found very intresting.
Old 2012-05-30, 18:05   Link #167
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@sky it's Rias we're talking about, she's shown that she is extremely possessive of Ise since v1 (more so at the end of v2 since that's when she fell in love with him), and considering she now has to deal with Akeno being in love with Ise, it's rightful that she becomes even more possessive of him, in v4 during the pool scene she said "I won't share Ise with anyone, well Asia but that can't be helped" shows she even hates sharing with Asia whom she's acknowledged she has to share with. Of the harem, Akeno is the one that Rias really has to watch out for cause she is more aggressive than she is (Asia clings to him like glue but isn't nearly as aggressive).
Old 2012-05-30, 18:40   Link #168
sky black swordman

Quote:
@sky it's Rias we're talking about, she's shown that she is extremely possessive of Ise since v1 (more so at the end of v2 since that's when she fell in love with him), and considering she now has to deal with Akeno being in love with Ise, it's rightful that she becomes even more possessive of him, in v4 during the pool scene she said "I won't share Ise with anyone, well Asia but that can't be helped" shows she even hates sharing with Asia whom she's acknowledged she has to share with. Of the harem, Akeno is the one that Rias really has to watch out for cause she is more aggressive than she is (Asia clings to him like glue but isn't nearly as aggressive).
Well not really I think at that time she was in a way trying to push Issei and Asia together and at the end of volume 2 she stopped because she fell for him too and the well you know said " Asia. I’m sorry but this is how it is. Is it alright if this is a proclamation of war?” .

If Asia had more time before the whole thing in vol 2 Rias chances of getting Issei would have been harder . If it became like she would have regreted her actions.
And Rias sees Asia as compation too Volume 4 life 0 tells you that ;
Buchou’s face changed into a sharp expression. She raised her eyebrows.
“Get away Asia; since it’s this situation I will say it clearly. This boy is mine. My family and my servant. He’s my Ise. Understood?”
Then Asia 'That may be true. But he’s my Ise-san as well!”
Upon hearing Asia’s words, Buchou narrowed her eyes. Onee-sama, I am scared! Weren’t they intimate friends until just a moment ago! Why did it have to become like this!
Buchou was trying to slightly separate Asia from me but Asia was stubbornly clinging to me!
“No, No! I am holding it in too! I also want to be with Ise-san!”
Asia shook her head sideways and hugged me tightly! Ah, Whatever! No-Nose bleed…!
Asia looked at me with hazy eyes as if she wanted to tell me something.
Don’t look at me with those eyes. I will only want to care for you even more.
“…”
Even though she didn’t say anything, Buchou’s face twitched. Suddenly she took my hand and…

[Boing]
She placed my hand on her boobs. My fingers and palm felt an extreme softness! While my hand was asleep, it was massaging her boobs, but Buchou wasn’t complaining!
“Has Asia done such a thing? Mine and Ise's relationship is such that we can do these things.”

All of this tells me she thinks Asia is a real rival. " Buchou’s face twitched" tell me may in her she like " oh crap is she going to confess to Issei' or" The way Ise is looking at her is he falling for more " .
Old 2012-05-30, 18:56   Link #169
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@sky I'm not saying Rias doesn't see Asia as a rival, i'm just saying that in the entire harem Akeno is the one she fears most. Akeno is one who will not only defy Rias but will challenge her while she is standing right next to Ise, shown in the hot spring scene in v5 and the cosplay scene in v6.

And in v1 while she wasn't as possessive of Ise she still was possessive, the difference was since she wasn't in love with him she shared him with the others completely willingly, this changed at the end of v2 where she fought to keep Ise as much to herself as possible.
Old 2012-05-30, 22:50   Link #170
XFire
150% done

Quote:
@sky I'm not saying Rias doesn't see Asia as a rival, i'm just saying that in the entire harem Akeno is the one she fears most. Akeno is one who will not only defy Rias but will challenge her while she is standing right next to Ise, shown in the hot spring scene in v5 and the cosplay scene in v6.

And in v1 while she wasn't as possessive of Ise she still was possessive, the difference was since she wasn't in love with him she shared him with the others completely willingly, this changed at the end of v2 where she fought to keep Ise as much to herself as possible.
Pretty much this. Though it might have something to do with Akeno actually having bigger breasts than Rias, since Ise is a huge boob maniac. Also, the thing with Asia is that rather than accept that she has to share, she's forced to admit that at that point Asia is sharing with her.

I do say at this point, since Rias is obviously the one he confessed to, but for the first couple of volumes after Two, Rias was essentially poaching. Asia was in love with Ise from vol 1, is more or less completely dependent on him, and Rias feels the need to declare "war" on her at the end of vol 2.

Either way, though, everyone is more or less settled on "harem" by vol 11 and 12.
Old 2012-05-30, 23:02   Link #171
fazri
blacksun king

nom@n thank you very much for the updates.
even i'm the ones who beg you to translate vol 12 i get suprised by how much you translate since my request 2 weeks ago.

i lough so hard when i read reaction of zenovia and rossweisse.
all girl think ise will some how baack because he want to touck akeno and rias oppai.
Old 2012-05-30, 23:04   Link #172
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@XFire you kiddin me, they were settled on harem by v4, all were aware he wanted a harem (including Asia, though she was at first against it) and by v4 Koneko had started showing interest (once again knowing he wants a harem), Akeno declared she wanted 3rd position, Xenovia wasn't too concerned with it at all (she literally declared she wants his child in their first full 1on1 conversation), Irina is clearly fine with him having a harem (evident by her reaction to Ise groping Xenovia and Asia), and Ross... no concrete confirmation she's okay with it, Ravel apparently doesn't care what position she's in she just wants in (goin by wikipedia on that one, since that SS involving her hasn't been translated). Not to mention end of v4 all the girls move in with him, if that's not a confirmation that they've settled on harem then idk what is.
Old 2012-05-30, 23:12   Link #173
XFire
150% done

Quote:
@XFire you kiddin me, they were settled on harem by v4, all were aware he wanted a harem (including Asia, though she was at first against it) and by v4 Koneko had started showing interest (once again knowing he wants a harem), Akeno declared she wanted 3rd position, Xenovia wasn't too concerned with it at all (she literally declared she wants his child in their first full 1on1 conversation), Irina is clearly fine with him having a harem (evident by her reaction to Ise groping Xenovia and Asia), and Ross... no concrete confirmation she's okay with it, Ravel apparently doesn't care what position she's in she just wants in (goin by wikipedia on that one, since that SS involving her hasn't been translated). Not to mention end of v4 all the girls move in with him, if that's not a confirmation that they've settled on harem then idk what is.
Eep, have mercy

Not what I meant, though. All I meant was they've all gotten over there various insecurities or problems (Asia - worried about being "little sister zoned", Akeno - Father problems, Rias - Call by name/officially going out, Koneko - This was fuzzy, I think she was insecure after Ise confessed to Rias?) by the end of vol 11. Naturally Ise had to die EXACTLY THEN, but now he's back so whatever.

And the part I specifically saw as "This is now officially harem" was the lovey-dovey scene with Rias, where all the other girls talk about the calming effect it had on them. Before that there was still competition. Not so much after.
Old 2012-05-31, 11:18   Link #174
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@XFire ahh now i see what you mean, you mean when they all have their positions solidified in his harem, not when they get settled that he's going to have a harem. I think with Koneko her issue was that she felt she was furthest behind because she was the youngest and (though Ise cared for her deeply) was abit off of Ise's radar (ie. she wasn't really considered to be part of his harem in Ise's eyes). This was most definitely fixed in v11 where she became the first one to ask to marry him (pretty sure Rias may have been a little pissed that she wasn't the first on that one).
Old 2012-05-31, 11:39   Link #175
Xaturas

This is one of few if not the only series I read where Harem is the only option.
In most titles harem is created, but main character still picks up one girl. Here you can just read Ise opinion in translated parts of v11, where he literally wants to get back so he can screw Rias, do the same with Akeno, make a child with Xenovia, and wait for Asia/Koneko development so he can hump them to. Ravel family also stated in translated part that she wanted to get in his harem no matter if as piece or lover, and they stated that they hoped it would happen so, considering Ise status in underworld.

If this novel had more mature content. Then Akeno would already do it with him at vol 3 when she sucked his dragon power. Same for Xenovia at pool. Rias and Asia would either do a threesome at bath fight or even sooner. Koneko probably at her matting season or maybe sooner.

Still I wonder how will author progress things. Ise literally wants to get some as soon as he gets back. Will author deliver or just run around the bush, we will see. I myself hope that there will be some more mature content. Even if not *graphically* depicted, per se explanation o how the sex went. Just some info like "that night I slept with Rias for the first time" etc.
Old 2012-05-31, 12:02   Link #176
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Xaturas the way i want it depicted is one of two ways.

1. He wakes up in v14 and after a small bit of dialogue in life 0, it ends with "Last night, i lost my virginity".

2. On his way to school he has all the girls literally hanging off him (hugging Rias from behind, Asia and Akeno on either of his arms, and Koneko riding on his back) and when he gets to school Matsuda and Motohama punch him into the same pillar as the start of the series and ask what the hell is going on to which he replies "Matsuda, Motohama... I have ascended to a place you will never reach." or something to that effect.
Old 2012-05-31, 12:10   Link #177
isak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
ThlIf this novel had more mature content. Then Akeno would already do it with him at vol 3 when she sucked his dragon power. Same for Xenovia at pool. Rias and Asia would either do a threesome at bath fight or even sooner. Koneko probably at her matting season or maybe sooner.

Still I wonder how will author progress things. Ise literally wants to get some as soon as he gets back. Will author deliver or just run around the bush, we will see. I myself hope that there will be some more mature content. Even if not *graphically* depicted, per se explanation o how the sex went. Just some info like "that night I slept with Rias for the first time" etc.
author can't his publisher won't let go any further. He should have sucked Rias's boobs for bb but poke wa the only allowed by the publisher. They've prob got him on a long contract for dxd so we won't see graphic scenes unless he pulls a move like ntk diary author. Publish more graphic future with a different company
Old 2012-05-31, 12:15   Link #178
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by isak View Post
author can't his publisher won't let go any further. He should have sucked Rias's boobs for bb but poke wa the only allowed by the publisher. They've prob got him on a long contract for dxd so we won't see graphic scenes unless he pulls a move like ntk diary author. Publish more graphic future with a different company
That just strange. First of all in most if not all of first volumes (1-2-3 and go on) he was saying about his Editor making him unleash his Hentai beast.
Secondly what's there not to allow.
Most series can do it that kids reading it won't even get it. You can either *hint* that sex did happen. Or just as I previously said, state that previous night Ise and girl X became one. There's no need to write something like Swords Art Online chapter 16.5
And many novels do have sex or mention of sex in it. Like Shana novel and that Magician & Kid boy sex before final battle (at least anime did show it so its probably in the novel to).

I really think that as long as they don't explicitly show or write about it, it is ok for some mature content mentioning.
Old 2012-05-31, 12:31   Link #179
XFire
150% done

Quote:
@Xaturas the way i want it depicted is one of two ways.

1. He wakes up in v14 and after a small bit of dialogue in life 0, it ends with "Last night, i lost my virginity".

2. On his way to school he has all the girls literally hanging off him (hugging Rias from behind, Asia and Akeno on either of his arms, and Koneko riding on his back) and when he gets to school Matsuda and Motohama punch him into the same pillar as the start of the series and ask what the hell is going on to which he replies "Matsuda, Motohama... I have ascended to a place you will never reach." or something to that effect.
YES. There should be something like this soon. For crying out loud there isn't any excuse anymore. He's officially going out with Rias, the other girls have practically hit him over the head that they want his child, Koneko PROPOSED to him, I mean come on (or come in ) already. Just let us know that their relationship has reached that point. It's not like they'd have to stop the fanservice scenes, or drastically change someone's personality.

Heck, all we really need is a scene were Ise wakes up one morning, thinking about the great dream he had. Then he looks over and sees Rias blushing and hiding her face under the covers

Ise: "THANK YOU GOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, he's dead."
Old 2012-05-31, 16:13   Link #180
isak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
That just strange. First of all in most if not all of first volumes (1-2-3 and go on) he was saying about his Editor making him unleash his Hentai beast.
Secondly what's there not to allow.
Most series can do it that kids reading it won't even get it. You can either *hint* that sex did happen. Or just as I previously said, state that previous night Ise and girl X became one. There's no need to write something like Swords Art Online chapter 16.5
And many novels do have sex or mention of sex in it. Like Shana novel and that Magician & Kid boy sex before final battle (at least anime did show it so its probably in the novel to).

I really think that as long as they don't explicitly show or write about it, it is ok for some mature content mentioning.
He did(pool scene vol 4 and hot springs vol 5) then were not happy with this level of hentai they prob wanted pushing shounen ecchi not seinen that's all! Any chance for that he might take but it might be fairly vanilla if they think he went to hentai and overreact.
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen