AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2014-12-21, 11:50   Link #481
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Send a message via AIM to Kogetsu Shirogane
Are you trying to take my gimmick by using a movie title for the Chapter?
... It's not like this is the first time...
Oh don't worry, I know just the movie to use here...

Spoiler for Alice in Wonderland 2010:

A great penultimate chapter here, hilarious jokes abound... and the mental image of Kyon rushing to hide in a restroom brings quite the cheshire cat grin to my face.

As a side note, there is something else that Mad!Getsu would've accepted... though as Maki's been thoroughly teased as it is, I wouldn't want to bug her for a certain hat... yet.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
... so you think you're a king now...
Kogetsu Shirogane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-21, 12:43   Link #482
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Meanwhile, I'm just a little curious how I went from battling in Wonderland to holding Alice at gunpoint in Florida... I must've had a momentary blackout again...
I find that funny considering that during the whole thing I've been calling you: The Grinch That Stole Alice!

I, for one, demand an apology, Shirogane. For not only holding Alice at gunpoint (I want to rip you to shreds for that!), but keeping her in Wonderland for three whole months. The worse thing is you never invited me. ME! The true AS ClariS fanatic fan to come hangout with her. Some friend you are.
Old 2014-12-21, 16:43   Link #483
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
I find that funny considering that during the whole thing I've been calling you: The Grinch That Stole Alice!

I, for one, demand an apology, Shirogane. For not only holding Alice at gunpoint (I want to rip you to shreds for that!), but keeping her in Wonderland for three whole months. The worse thing is you never invited me. ME! The true AS ClariS fanatic fan to come hangout with her. Some friend you are.
Don't worry. The next time I hold a girl you like hostage in Wonderland, I promise you'll be invited.

And once again, I'd like to assure you I was the utmost gentleman to Alice... Also, that gun wasn't even loaded.
WARNING: Kogetsu Shirogane cannot be held accountable for any actions taken by someone else. Potential side effects of communicating with this user include headaches, mild confusion, insanity, delirium, and jumping into fires. Do not expose this user to sunlight or water or feed this user after midnight.
Old 2014-12-21, 23:05   Link #484
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
First four pages of the finale are now wrote. I hope to have the full finale wrote by tomorrow night!

Now to address some recent reviews/replies...

Quote:
Hey, Triple R. I'm here like I promised in the last PM. It took some doing but now I can finally get to this review. Forgive me for cutting on the formalities, but I have to say: I'm not confident in my review.
Kirito manages to write impressively thorough comprehensive reviews even while lacking confidence... you certainly live up to your handle.

I'll give you one reply per chapter. I think that's fair.

Quote:
The Sayaka and Mami duo never ceases to amaze me on how well they compliment each other... kind of like in the buddy cop genre (which I like). Mami the levelheaded beauty and Sayaka the hot blooded do or die cocky daredevil.
Now I want to see Puella Magi: Women in Black.

Quote:
It's great to see Kyoko and Nagisa make their appearance. Now all we need is Madoka and Homura and the set is complete. Anyways... It's nice to see how in this scene how attached Nagisa is to Mami. Almost willing to put the plan at risk to help. I pretty much approve of the Nagisa x Mami pairing to be honest. Finally Mami is no longer a fifth wheel...
What I like most about this pairing is that the perfect name for it is also the name of my favorite dessert - cheesecake.

Quote:
If Akuma Kinomoto is the herald of Homura, does that make me the herald of Mami Tomoe? I would lovely take that role for my lovely busty bodacious blonde bombshell.
Since you passed the Triple_R test for amazingly adroit alliteration, you will get your wish. You are now the herald of Mami Tomoe! Now for your first job as her herald - Defeat Tatsuya Dark! Good luck...

Quote:
Interesting way for the chapter to begin. Akuma Kinomoto and Jinnai going at it DBZ style. I really liked how fearful and clear on how Akuma Kinomoto's fighting style is. It was powerful, frightening, and direct to the point. As expected of the herald of Homura Akemi.
I'm really glad that came across well for you. Kogetsu Shirogane told me that our Akuma Kinomoto character image made him think of a vampire Magneto... so he should be very badass! And also very sparkly, of course, perhaps due to metal bits all around him.

Quote:
It's great that the concern got into full swing. It's nice to see Kirito, Kona, and Hooves get into it. I really liked how you incorporated Clear Sky into the mix was great because Karen is growing on me.
Clear Sky is a great song. I really enjoyed listening to it while deciding on which ClariS song to use. I also went with this song since I wanted one that Karen sung, and also since this song name segways well into my planned Chapter 7 cliffhanger ending.

Quote:
This chapter was beyond the limit of wth and my sides splitting by the awkwardness this chapter provided. It was great that Hooves, Kona, Kirito had prominence compared to the past chapters. Even with the 3 of them it wasn't enough to hold the Crimson Denizen's away. Shirogane... you traitor. I have to say it was interesting to see Madoka and Nanoha and Hulk Hogan's limitless group pleasing synergy go well in hand together. The reason I saw this is because of Post New World Madoka being patriot in quoting famous line from GW, and Hulk Hogan...begin Hulk Hogan. I think it was those parts that threw me in a frenzy of laughs and wtfs. But good approach on that since I was not expecting this as all.
Big kudos to Kogetsu Shirogane and Konakaga for convincing me to go with my wild Team America idea (Kogetsu and Konakaga have basically been my proofreaders for this fanfic).

Quote:
I got to say. The inclusion of Ulith and Kyubey conspiring together was really cool to read. I mean, I can see the potential this bring to this fanfic. Ulith purely lives for anguish and despair and would anything to bring about it. I wonder how her deal with Sayaka is and why she calls her "mother". I personally think Monokuma and Ulith would be the best of friends.
Good idea!

Quote:

It was cool for Kirito to get the hit in so that good old Hulk could get the Leg Drop of Death ready. With the help of the voices of Muse to power up his sleigh. Idol Power is scary as it is addicting.
I'm glad you approved of your main role in Chapter 8.

Quote:
It didn't help matters that Alice was being threatened and held by Shirogane for 3 months in Wonderland and at gunpoint.
"Alice in Wonderland" was just too good an idea to pass up on.

Mind you, your own "The Grinch That Stole Alice" was really clever.

Quote:
I sort of didn't like the fact that Kyoko and Nagisa didn't really contribute much in the beginning. It's understandable they had roles to play, but I think they should been a bit more proactive during their scenes.

I was conflicted about the part with Mami. I don't know how to put it, but I wish she got a bit more action. I hope in the final chapter she can contribute in some way.
I felt that the Madoka focus was maybe a bit too heavy if the entire main cast was involved a lot in every chapter, so I decided to have most of them "take turns" in the spotlight so that other anime shows/characters could shine as well.

That being said, I'll keep your Mami suggestions in mind. Thanks a lot for the 9.8/10 rating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Yeah, that probably fits the situation even better than the Darth Vader no, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kinomoto View Post
My sides XD

Although I'm certain we got to see most of Aki-Lucky's fights in their entirety.
Well, both of her BATTORUs against Iona were not featured in their entirety, IIRC. In any event, it's mostly a joke over how Aki-Lucky was used in Selector-Spread WIXOSS in general.

Quote:
Long chapter is long, but it was quite a while since the last one so.
The finale will probably be even longer, so prepare yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtabby View Post

The gary stu showdown. It just had to happen.
Agreed. Real dream fight there! I hope I can do it some measure of justice, anyway.

Quote:
I guess Noel's saucer is still playing Independence Day over the White House?
That's why 4/5ths of Team America were recalled to Washington, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0utf0xZer0 View Post
Edit: You know what would have made the KyoAni leads fighting about glasses even better? Chitanda getting agitated and trying to convince Oreki to do something about it with hand gestures (see the beginning of Hyouka episode 6 for reference).
That would have been perfect, yeah. Maybe I'll add that in to a revised version of this fanfic for next year's Christmas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
Anyway, it also seems Homura managed to escape somehow. Nice little expository banter from Jinnai. Especially the fact someone looking that much like the Joker would be making card comparisons.
It's certainly more ironic than a certain Alanis Morissette song.

Quote:
... and Nico's axe?
Nico's not that short...
I almost made that joke. I just couldn't picture Nico with a beard and an axe. I doubt her photoshop skills are up to the task of editing a picture of herself to look like a certain dwarf.
Old 2014-12-22, 11:08   Link #485
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
I almost made that joke. I just couldn't picture Nico with a beard and an axe. I doubt her photoshop skills are up to the task of editing a picture of herself to look like a certain dwarf.
And I would've attempted it as a joke if I could've found a good enough anime beard.
Old 2014-12-22, 13:19   Link #486
Triple_R
*Author

It was Canada’s finest hour since 1972. Dozens of rockets’ red glare, the bombs bursting in air, showing that the Canadian flag was still there! Tuxedo R’s beavers stood strong, albeit not tall, while they torpedoed torrents of explosive firepower Jinnai’s way. The intense indelible industriousness of this proud and noble creature was clear to all.

“Wow…” said Sayaka Miki at the sight, while Nanoha kept the Super Bugrom busy.

Very thankfully for Nanoha and Sayaka, these beavers would result in an inspired Honoka Kousaka …

“If creatures as small as they can stand so strong, then how can I be such a coward?” she asked herself, coming to her feet, “Ok, enough of me being scared and counting on magical girls to protect me! I might be a No Brand girl by comparison, but I’m also a Happy Maker!”

“I guess that’s why you like burgers so much, huh?” asked Sayaka with a joke, and a wink.

Honoka chuckled at that.

“That might be true…” Honoka admitted shyly, “But what’s also true is that today we will all realize…”

Chapter 10 – Honoka’s Holiday Hope!

But would such hope ring eternal given a battle of iron wills between Honoka Kousaka and Katsuhiko Jinnai?

Jinnai finally came leaping upwards out of the billowing smoke left in the wake of the beavers’ ballistic bombardment.

“So Ms. Kousaka is feeling renewed and reinvigorated, is she?” Jinnai asked her, while hovering high in the skies above, “Then I guess it’s time to present a little Christmas gift I’ve been preparing just for you! It’s the name of a new strategic offense I’ve conceived of. It’s a name I’m sure will leave you in shock and awe. After all, the name of this attack is…”

Shocking…” Jinnai exclaimed, effortlessly extending one arm outwards to the side.

“…Party...” Jinnai exclaimed, effortlessly extending his other arm out to the other side.

Then hundreds of transparent light balloons of green, purple, and reddish orange hues began descending downwards on Honoka and Sayaka and Tuxedo R’s beavers, looking like a dam breaking loose! These light balloons were joined by confetti-like energy beams, though they would eventually look like shoulder tassels as they struck Honoka!

The transparent light balloons all exploded with fiercely thunderous force, while the confetti-like energy beams caused the skin to feel like it was lit ablaze.

Honoka and Sayaka screamed in pain, while the beavers wailed and writhed on the ground!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…!!!” laughed Emperor Jinnai

But while long laughter lit up the landscape of the North Pole, it was instead a strikingly stark seriousness that framed the entire combat currently ongoing inside of Santa’s largest workshop.

Mami Tomoe looked on in astounded awe at the sight of duel-wielding black swordsman trading blows with duel-wielding technomage marksman. It was a dance that perfectly married elegance with masculinity, as energetic parry and thrust would be riotously repeated as neither combatant spared enough quarter to even play an arcade game. At a glance, this deadly determined dance appeared to be evenly-matched to a degree that would please the strictest of Vegas gamblers and statisticians. However, even an awed Mami Tomoe was too keenly observant to fail to notice what was apparent once you took in more than just a glance of this Gary Stu Ballet of Bullets.

Mami could tell that fire raged in the eyes, and smoke soared strongly out of the nose, of a Kirito charging forth on the fumes of adrenaline. Mami could also tell that Tatsuya was crystal clear calm, with a face as unchanging as Kyouko’s love of pocky and blue-haired girls. And so Tatsuya had an edge here, as he was not yet going “all out” to a degree that would naturally cause tiredness, while Kirito was going so “all out” that he appeared to be a man possessed!

The eventual outcome of this dance over the Song of Fire and Ice was clear, as Tatsuya had a personality much more well-suited to winning a Game of Thrones.

Aaaaggghhh…!” cried Kirito as a perfectly executed stiff uppercut sent him first crashing into the ceiling, and then landing roughly to the ground below, as though Kirito had now been reduced to Klein status.

“Fighting you is proving to be an even greater pleasure than I had suspected it would be” stated the stone-faced T-9006.

Uunnhhh…” groaned Kirito, slowly rising back up, “Why is that?”

“Because it reinforces a truth that, though self-evident, is often denied by the insecure masses” began Tatsuya in answer, “And that truth is the truth of inequality.”

“Huh?” asked Kirito, genuinely not following Tatsuya’s words.

“Even I cannot fault your tenacity and your hard work” Tatsuya said, “Your level of effort is beyond reproach, and I suspect the same is true of your practice and training. None could try harder, not even me. But at the same time, you are obviously hopelessly outmatched in your fight against me. So can you tell me what that means?”

“It just means I have to try even harder?” Kirito asked in turn.

“…Disappointing” Tatsuya replied, “I had thought you were smarter than the standard shounen fool. If two competitors put equal effort in, but one towers over the other, then the difference in sheer skill and talent is as obvious as Miyuki’s love for me. And it is that difference between us, Kirito, which speaks to how equality is a callous fairytale that I will soon do away with just as assuredly as I will Christmas itself!”

Tatsuya then delivered an excruciating punch directly to Kirito’s gut, knocking the wind out of him. Kirito then fell back to his knees, coughing and wheezing, while Tatsuya glared down menacingly at him. Mami’s mouth was open in distraught horror, as her mind raced desperately to think of some way to help her would be rescuer!

Much more than just minds were racing in Florida right now…

Kyouko and Nagisa leapt into action, energetically engaging enraged Sydonay in mid-air combat!

Haak and totoum took aim at Professor Dantalion, hoping to strike out him and his team of robots!

M0ef0xZer0 and Darthtabby made Canada’s greatest sibling duo since Bret and Owen Hart, as their tag team offensive against Bel Peol certainly made for a Heart Attack of sorts on both Dr. Casey and the remaining idols of Muse!

Hooves and Konakaga attempted an amazing double-team of their own on Hecate, as streaking red and blue and white lights lit up the air in such a fashion that it brought a tear to Kaname Madoka’s eye!

But Madoka would have more than just personal patriotic pride to concern herself with, as she and Sailor Faerie took aim at Miyuki above!

Madoka’s reddish arrow blasts, and Sailor Faerie’s ramhead staff blasts, would certainly seem to make for an overwhelming combo, combining cheerful goddess might with the might of Skeletor! But what happens when such might runs into one who shares genes with a Gary Stu?

A cold crisp calm comes chiming through the air, as Madoka and Sailor Faerie’s attacks are simply frozen and shattered by a flick of Miyuki’s wrist.

“If this is the best that America has to offer, then Japan’s coming domination is assured” stated Miyuki with a look smug enough to be worthy of her brother, “Now it’s time to melt your liberty bell with the red sun heat of my love for Onii-sama!”

“She’s learned fire magic?!” exclaimed Sailor Faerie in excited question.

“The better to surprise you with” replied Miyuki boastfully.

The tsunami of flames that came spurting out from the left breast of Miyuki was truly a stupendously smothering surprise!

“Get behind my yellowish yuletide yarn!” cried m0ef0xZer0, as she summoned forth a gigantic ball of yarn to surround herself and her allies with to stand against Miyuki being in heat over her own brother.

“They will not last long” stated Hecate, as she flew up to fly alongside Miyuki.

“No they will not” replied Miyuki sternly.

“You underestimate my master and her ability to protect her friends whenever they’re under duress” alarmingly announced Akuma Kinomoto, seemingly appearing out of nowhere.

“That is right!” exclaimed Akuma Homura, piggy-back riding on Akuma Kinomoto into battle, “And since Madoka herself is amongst those you seek to burn alive, I will stop you no matter the cost!”

But would the cost of victory be beyond what Kirito could afford?

Kirito was now being mercilessly methodically manhandled by the T-9006. He was thrown about like a ragdoll, and knocked about like a punching bag. Nasty bumps and bruises started to appear over Kirito’s body, while Mami Tomoe repeatedly winced at the sight and sounds of a grunting Kirito being thoroughly dissected by Tatsuya Dark. However, this borderline torturous assault would finally come to a stop, due to a clumsy yet surprising lunging attack from Kirito. Tatsuya dodged the attack with contemptuous ease, causing Kirito to fall down next to the side of the wall. Tatsuya then stared down with a strange mix of amazement and loathing at Kirito, as Kirito was breathing very heavily.

“By now, you must realize the complete vanity in your sloppy attempts to defeat me.” Tatsuya said to Kirito, as Tatsuya held a gun pointed diagonally downwards at Kirito, at point blank range, “So why struggle on? Just stay down while I put you out of your misery.”

“…No” Kirito stated, as he rose back to one knee, “We humans are not as simple a creature as you believe us to be. Not everything is simply a coldly cruel calculation of effort multiplied by skill. Creativity, faith, hope, and heart all enable us to surpass our seeming upper limits.”

Tatsuya raised an eyebrow skeptically at Kirito’s claim.

“But that’s not something a cold calculating customer like you could ever realize or even feel…” stated Kirito, as now he sounded a note of loathing for his opponent, “And that’s why your upper limits really do constrain you, especially since they’ve grown rusty through being untested. And so by me pushing beyond my upper limits, I will defeat you!”

Kirito then torpedoed upwards, with a great shout! Tatsuya shot off his high-tech energy discharge gun, but Kirito somehow managed to dodge the blast, having it merely graze the side of his face. Tatsuya’s eyes then grew slightly wider, as he felt something vaguely resembling shock at the sight of Kirito’s relentless rampaging resolve. But an even deeper shock would settle in for Tatsuya, as he would then be sent reeling by Kirito delivering an almost pulverizing punch directly to Tatsuya’s face!

Mami’s eyes lit up in wonderment, as Tatsuya was knocked down to the ground, landing on his butt, from a punch that had actually managed to give the T-9006 a bloody nose!

Kirito then began breathing very heavily again, while standing lurched over, with his punching arm still extended in a punching formation. The T-9006 wiped the back of his hand over his nose to remove the blood, and he then slowly rose to his feet.

“I guess I must admit that you minimally exceeded my expectations…” Tatsuya said, as he stood back on his feet, staring at a Kirito that appeared completely spent, “For it’s not every day that somebody manages to make me angry, Kirito…”

Now there was fire in the iceman’s eyes, as he looked upon Kirito with murderous rage. Tatsuya was about to go all out, possibly for the first time ever. Until he was stopped by an elegant calm beyond what even he was capable of. Tatsuya released a short shout, as he stunningly found magical colorful ribbons wrapping themselves about his legs, and then later his waist, lifting him off of the ground. Tatsuya was then wrapped up, along with a lock and a pretty bow, much like a certain dark Puella Magi in that most famous of anime episodes, Madoka Magica Episode 3.

“Mami Tomoe…” sneered Tatsuya.

“That’s right!” she exclaimed in response, “Kirito’s last attack managed to distract you enough for me to ensnare you. And now, you disgustingly arrogant fiend, you will finally taste the bitter taste of defeat as you so richly deserve to.”

“Does it taste like cheese, I wonder?” Tatsuya said, while raising an eyebrow, and somehow causing all of Mami Tomoe’s ribbons to burst into blue flames, though miraculously leaving Tatsuya himself unharmed.

Mami then looked very alarmed at the sight of Tatsuya so quickly overcoming her surprise assault. Tatsuya then walked towards her with ill intent.

“Your usefulness as a hostage has come to an end” Tatsuya said, while pointing a gun directly at the sitting Mami, strapped into a chair, “And so now you will do what you do best – Lose your head while dying dramatically.”

“NO!” cried Kirito, as he threw something at Tatsuya from behind.

It was one of totoum’s weakness-exploiting energy baseballs!

Sure enough, a yellowish bolt of light came out of the ball, engulfing Tatsuya. And then…

“No…” stated an astoundingly atypically horrified Tatsuya, at the sight of several wooden blocks surrounding him in an igloo-like formation.

“Yes!” exclaimed Kirito in turn, “M0ef0xZer0 slipped me this ball just as I was racing towards Tuxedo R. I knew it would could in handy in any battles I’d have to fight.”

Tatsuya tried punching the wooden blocks, shooting at them, burning them, but the wooden blocks were impervious to all such attacks.

“That baseball…” stated Tatsuya, as beads of sweat formed all over his face, and his eyes widened in sheer terror, “It must exploit weaknesses. As it has found my one and only weakness – being merely average at pushing wooden blocks with my mind! ~~NNOOOOOO!!”

Mami Tomoe grinned at Tatsuya’s defeat, while Kirito freed her from her chair.

“Thanks a lot for saving me.” Mami Tomoe said with a smile towards Kirito.

“The pleasure is all mine, really!”exclaimed Kirito in wide boyish grin at Mami, “But such pleasures will need to wait for later, as we need to find where Jinnai is so we can save Christmas!”

“Right!” exclaimed Mami in turn.

And so Kirito and the freed Mami raced out of Santa’s workshop, while Tatsuya slowly very slowly worked to remove the wooden blocks from out of his way.

Damn…” Tatsuya said to himself, realizing that this would probably take hours.

But how long would the battle involving Tatsuya’s sister take to conclude?

Akuma Homura froze time, and jumped on top of a fire-truck. Akuma Kinomoto was still in physical contact with Homura, so he was able to move along with his master, though time was now frozen. And so Akuma Kinomoto commanded the fire-truck’s large hoses with telekinetic manipulation, and used them to hose down the fire caused by Miyuki Dark!

“Now…” said Homura, as she unfroze time, “Let’s finish this!”

After time was unfrozen, Madoka looked up at Homura. Homura smiled widely back at Madoka, as Homura’s eyes shimmered like whirlpools due to getting very emotional at seeing Madoka in person again at last.

“Homura is right!” Sailor Faerie exclaimed, “Let’s take care of Miyuki Dark and Bal Masque with one ultimate group attack! JLMGroll out!”

With a great collective cheer, all of the gathered heroes then released their most powerful attacks.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire!” shouted Haak.

“Crisply careening curveball!” announced totoum.

And those bombastically bodacious balls proved to be enough to strike out Sydonay!

“If my brother is going to impressively imitate Itsuki, then let me be Fuu!” cried out Darthtabby, as he pulled out a great big honking sword.

The BC bros, even if one makes you think of hos, then took down Bel Peol by shattering her chains with a descending sword slash, and wrapping her all up in orange strings!

“Ready for a tasty snack, Nagisa?” asked Kyouko with a toothy grin while she galloped, hunched over, towards Professor Dantalion, managing to send him flying with a kick.

“Of course!” Nagisa replied, changing into her Charlotte form, and proceeding to eat…

“…DDOOOOOOOOMMIINNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” cried poor pitiable Dantalion

“By the power of Skeletor…!” began Sailor Faerie, having fully charged up for her ultimate attack.

“…Truth will ultimately prevail where there is pains to bring it to light!” finished Kaname Madoka, quoting George Washington.

Then a red, white, and blue energy blast as wide as the Mississippi River successfully struck down Hecate!

“This cannot be!” cried Miyuki, “My brother and I can never lose. Never!”

Miyuki then gestured wildly, while covering herself in so much multi-colored ice that she now looked like she was standing inside of the chest region of a massively monstrous mecha!

“There’s a first time for everything, Princess!” Hooves shouted at Miyuki Dark.

“And I think it’s time for your swan song!” Konakaga jubilantly exclaimed, while winking at Hooves.

And then…

“♪ Soshite kono sora…” Hooves began singing.

“♪ Daredemo naku kimi no tame…” Konakaga began singing.

And with that, Hoove and Konakaga had activated their swan song offenses! This caused Hooves’ flaming sword Dyrnwyn to extend out greatly with many chain-linked replica parts, while it caused Konakaga’s super spear Rhongomyniad to grow three times as large and bright!

Then with a clashingly colliding combo attack, Hooves and Konakaga completely demolished Miyuki’s magical mecha, knocking out the bright bothersome brocon in the process!

“It looks like we’ve completely won!” exclaimed Ledgem, watching on.

“I doubt it” Kogetsu Shirogane added, with a mischievous grin, while holding a teacup in one hand and a stolen teacup hat on his head, “Dantalion likely has one more trick up his sleeve.”

“That sadly appears to me the case…” Dr. Casey stated, as Dantalion gestured theatrically to introduce.

~MAMITROOOONNNNNNNN…!!!” Dantalion cried.

There stood the thirty feet tall unholy fusion of Mami Tomoe’s genes with Dantalion’s robotics and Megatron’s mind.

Ha ha ha ha…!” laughed Megatron as Mamitron, in his hoarse yet decidedly mechanical voice, “Skeletor is not the only 80s cartoon villain who will play a role today!”

“Maybe not” said Akuma Kinomoto with a grin, “But I suspect my master will ensure your time on the stage is a short one!”

And sure enough, Akuma Homura pulled off her most stunning move yet, as she poured some sort of strange liquid into a famous transport truck from Madoka Magica Episode 11.

“Now I will present Mamitron with her perfect match…” said Akuma Homura with a grin, “I just poured the urine of Chuck Norris himself into this transport truck! Do you know what that means, Mamitron?”

“No, not that!” cried Mamitron.

But unfortunately for Mamitron, the internet legend would prove true. Birthed by Akuma Homura and Chuck Norris, came the greatest of automagi in the world of Puella Magi – namely the thirty feet tall Optimus Magi!

“Mamitron must be stopped, no matter the cost” stated the newly born Optimus Magi proudly, as he raced towards his grayish well-endowed foe.

Deceptimagi blasted her Tiro Finale Cannon at the charging Automagi, but it would be the Automagi that had the touch today. And by applying that touch to Mamitron’s mighty mechanical mammaries, Optimus Magi would distract her long enough to finish her off with a blast from the long chamber of his gun!

“~NNNOOOOOOOOOOO…!” cried Dantalion, “We must retreat. RETREEEEEEEEAT!”

And sure enough, Dantalion had a few of his robots pick himself and his Bal Masque allies up, as they then whisked off to retreat, back from where Jinnai had found most of them to begin with many moons ago.

Now we have completely won!” shouted Ledgem triumphantly, pumping a fist.

“But what about Kona and Hooves?” asked Dr. Casey, “Due to using their swan songs, they started coughing up lots of blood and they eventually fell over unconscious!”

“Don’t worry about them” said a grinning Kogetsu knowingly, “As Tuxedo R and I know well, swan song rarely means what you’d think it would mean. Kona and Hooves should be perfectly fine with just a little bit of rest.”

“So we at last manage to end this violent party at the MCU Amphitheater” stated totoum, while M0ef0xZer0 slapped some handcuffs on Miyuki Dark.

Unfortunately, back at the North Pole, a Shocking Party seemingly refused to end…

“W-we have to overcome this s-somehow!” hollered Honoka Kousaka.

“Y-you don’t think I know that, huh?” replied Sayaka Miki, “If you have some bright ideas on how to put a stop to t-this waterfall of bombing balloons, then I’m all ears!”

Thankfully for Sayaka, her ears would soon pick up on music accompanying Unlimited Musket Works!

Mami!” cried Sayaka joyously, as Mami’s myriad musket blasts proved to be enough to crash the Shocking Party.

“What?!” asked Jinnai angrily, “How did she managed to get free?!”

“My new friend Kirito took care of that” Mami replied with a grin, “And now he and Nanoha will put the finishing touched on your Super Bugrom!”

“Right!” exclaimed Kirito, as he flashed through the air, delivering so many slashes to the Super Bugrom that it resulted in the Super Bugrom breaking down into its hundreds of component individual parts.

Then Nanoha put the finishing touches on these hundreds of bugroms with a…

“STARLITE BREAKERRRRR!!!” shouted Nanoha

“No!” growled Jinnai angrily.

“Hey, where is Tuxedo R?” asked Kirito, “Shouldn’t he be with you gals?”

“Good question” added in Mami.

“Don’t worry” said Sayaka with a grin, “He’s just following the plan.”

“What plan?” asked an annoyed Jinnai, raising an eyebrow.

“The plan to defeat you with Santa’s help!” announced an answering Honoka boldly.

Jinnai then felt mesmerizing magical might to rival his own, emanating from behind him. Jinnai, with a greenish power hue all around the edges of his body, turned about to see a great gleeful guardian of Christmas covered in an equally powerful reddish power hue.

“You’re alive… and movinghow?!” asked a truly bewildered Jinnai at Saint Nicholas, in all of his gloriously gruff girth.

“Tuxedo R was given a gift from his good friends Dr. Casey and totoum” began Santa Claus in answer, “This gift reverses the polarity on totoum’s ability, causing it to absorb and discharge the powers and abilities of one’s closest friends and confidants. The greater the affinity you feel for the people you use the contraption on, the more effective it will be. And since Nanoha, Sayaka, and Honoka are Tuxedo R’s three favorite female anime characters, it’s more super effective than any pokemon could ever hope to be! Ho ho ho!”

Jinnai looked downwards at the smiling Tuxedo R, holding a contraption about the size of a laptop in his arms, but with a mechanism shaped like a satellite dish receiver on top of it.

“By removing Santa’s soul gem from him, you thought he would drop dead and remain dead…” Tuxedo R stated to Jinnai.

“Much like what happened to me one time…” Sayaka said to herself.

“But with this device powered by the magical energies of Nanoha and Sayaka, and the reality-warping abilities of Honoka, we are now able to re-animate Santa!” Tuxedo R told triumphantly.

“Once I recover my soul gem from this downright deplorable desecration of a Christmas Tree…” added in Santa, “I’ll be able to return these powers and abilities to their rightful owners.”

“Nobody is taking down my orbital death Christmas Tree!” blared Jinnai, “NOBODY!”

Jinnai then shoulder-tackled Santa Claus in one admittedly valiant charge reflecting Jinnai’s absolute refusal to quit, no matter what. Santa Claus was sent hurtling downwards to the ground below, causing a whitish cloud of snow to shoot upwards from his crash.

“That is enough out of you!” cried Nanoha from behind Jinnai as she held him in pinkish binds.

“I’m not that beauteous buxom blonde softy you like to call girlfriend” Jinnai said to Nanoha, as he looked at her from over his shoulder, “I’ll escape from these binds before you can do anything else to me!”

“Katsuhiko…” came Santa in surprisingly soft sentimental tone, “Isn’t it time for you to get over it, and once more become the nice lad you used to be?”

Almost everybody’s eyes bugged out at the thought of Jinnai having once been ‘nice’.

“W-what are you getting on with?” Jinnai asked with his voice strangely cracking.

“You know exactly what I’m referring to” Santa said, “Until you were 12 or 13, you were a wonderfully good and obedient son to your two parents, and a loving brother to your sister Nanami. I joyously gave you everything you asked for every Christmas, until you unfortunately became greener with envy than even the hide of the Grinch!”

“Makoto Mizuhara…” Tuxedo R said knowingly to himself.

“Yes!” bellowed Santa Claus, knowingly, “Jinnai started to feel hopelessly inferior to his former friend, allowing pure jealousy to turn him from a nice, talented and well-intentioned young man into an increasingly incredibly insane monster.”

“Sh-shut up!” snarled Jinnai, “Shut up, shut up, shut up!”

“Quoting an angry tsundere merely proves my point!” exclaimed Santa.

“If you want a fight then bring it on already!” growled Jinnai.

“No, I don’t want a fight.” Santa replied, “As entertaining as that may be, it’s not the Christmas way. The Christmas way is redemption. And thanks to my magic, and Honoka Kousaka’s unbreakable will, your redemption draws nigh, Katsuhiko!”

“Ok, Mami and Sayaka!” a widely smiling Honoka shouted, “Let’s power up Santa even further with Start;Dash!”

“…Yes!” Mami cried, at the thought of becoming an idol, even temporarily.

“…I-I can’t dance and sing like an idol!” protested Sayaka.

‘Don’t worry’ Mami said telepathically to Sayaka, ‘I’ll give you telepathic instructions while we briefly take Kotori and Umi’s place in a Start;Dash performance. As a big idol fan, I know this song and dance just as well as Honoka herself does.’

‘Well… Ok… I’ll do my best then!’ Sayaka communicated telepathically, while forcing a smile towards the smiling Honoka and Mami.

With a greatly gleeful giggle, Honoka then stood ready to perform Start;Dash, with Sayaka standing to her right, and Mami standing to her left.

“Now while powered by Start;Dash, I will end your villainy, Katsuhiko, with a Love Love Love Christmas gift blast of energy!” exclaimed Santa, as he stretched his arm out wide, causing a wide cylindrical pinkish blast to course out of his heart and directly to Jinnai’s head.

Honoka, Sayaka, and Mami then all performed Start;Dash, causing Jinnai’s mind to become bombarded with touching vivid images of Christmas past! Jinnai saw his seven year old self receive a toy Gundam from his beaming father, as his father commented proudly on his son’s high marks in school. Jinnai saw his sister Nanami give him a rare gold Japanese language edition of Risk, which he had always wanted to play. Jinnai even remembered happier days for him and Makoto.

Tears welled up in Jinnai’s eyes, as Santa’s love beam “attack” grew ever stronger due to the bouncy movements and harmonious singing of Honoka and Sayaka and Mami continuing to perform Start;Dash.

Eventually, the song would come to an end, as the two Puella Magi and Muse leader reached their hands out to each other, before reaching them upwards above with dozens of narrow beams of heavenly light appearing between them.

Then Nanoha released Jinnai from her pinkish binds. Jinnai had one palm covering his face, as his body trembled from having been moved so powerfully poignantly profoundly. Santa’s magical move, powered by Start;Dash, had managed to do exactly what it was intended to do! But that meant that one problem remained…

With a motion of one arm, Jinnai called forth Santa’s soul gem and had it float over to Santa in the air. An eerie silence felt as thick as a well-cooked Christmas turkey, as Jinnai slowly flew downwards, coming to a stop in front of the Orbital Death Christmas Tree. Jinnai sat down in front of it, his amazingly expressionless face betraying just one thing – debilitating guilt.

“..What have I become these past few years?” he asked, burying his face into one open palm, “The debt of evil I feel taxed to repay… it is overwhelming.”

Then, in his moment of greatest ginormous guilt, one slender yet strong arm stretched out towards him. It was the arm of Honoka Kousaka.

“…You can’t be serious” he said to her, in a strangely solemn tone.

“I get that a lot” Honoka said with a sheepish grin, “Even when I am serious! Like I am now. Don’t worry. If anybody knows how to help out overly authoritarian Student Council Presidents, it’s me!”

Somewhere Eri Ayase sneezed.

Tuxedo R placed one hand on Jinnai’s shoulder, signifying forgiveness.

Jinnai then amazed everyone, even himself, by reaching his own hand outwards to Honoka. The two then shook hands, as Jinnai stood up!

“This is a far better way of ending Lord God Jinnai’s villainy than with some environmentally devastating battle, don’t you think?” Santa asked Jinnai.

“Still…” Jinnai replied, as some residual guilt remained.

“Yes, debts need to be repaid.” Nanoha said to him from behind, “And you can start repaying them by helping TSAB deal with the Incubators once and for all.”

“That should enable Homura to free Madokami!” exclaimed Sayaka joyously.

“The Puella Magi Holy Quintet will ride again” stated Mami with a wide smile.

“And Muse will be happy to perform new OST music for them!” Honoka stated joyously.

The three Start;Dash performers then laughed loudly at this complete celebratory Christmas rescue.

“What a beautiful ending”, said Kirito, wiping away one tear.

“Still…” stated Tuxedo R, “Even as a proud Canadian, I think it would be fitting if the final word was given by Magical Girl USA Kaname Madoka.”

“But first, let me villainously laugh one last time to present to you…” proclaimed a smirking Jinnai, while gesturing theatrically, “An ending montage video!
Bwa-ha-ha-hahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAahahahahAHA-HA-HA~!!!”

Of course!” exclaimed one of Jinnai’s heroes, M. Bison.

Highlights of the ending montage video include Kotori fawning over a recovered Rudolph as though he was the prettiest of Alpacas, President Obama thanking Team America by ordering the complete destruction of all the Hulk Hogan sex tapes, Tuxedo R's Beavers having a happy holidays in the Evergreen Forest, Haak beaming with joy after receiving a new shining Silver Segway as a Christmas gift from Santa, Kogetsu and the two Akumas and Madoka playing Magic The Gathering over cups of tea in Wonderland, Hooves and Konakaga and Dr. Casey playing a new MMO along with Kirito, Sailor Faerie being introduced to Sailor Mars by Luna, Noel making a long-awaited return to a certain special city, Honoka and Sayaka watching on as Maki and Kyousuke Kamijo put on a piano/violin duet, Eri and Mami and Kyouko and Nagisa forming an unbeatable bowling team, Nanoha introducing a bowing Jinnai to Chrono, the real Tatsuya and Miyuki having practice battles with their clones, and MoefoxZero making almost everyone’s hearts bright as he sang and performed a Christmas Carol dance along with Muse, though Kirito made a special amusing end to the performance by pulling on Moef0xZer0’s tail and making Darthtabby laugh.

Then, with the ending montage video finally complete, Madoka sensed what she should do, and say.

“A good conscience is a continual Christmas”

Kaname Madoka,

quoting

Benjamin Franklin

The End

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited by Triple_R; 2014-12-22 at 14:21.
Triple_R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 16:54   Link #487
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So I guess that muslim joke didn't make it in. Well I guess it wouldn't have worked anyway considering my character was mostly in the background but oh well. At least I got the silver segway back.

Funniest moment of the chapter was Tatsuya's weakness. I loled hard at that.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-22, 22:29   Link #488
Akito Kinomoto
Sekiroad-Idols Sing Twice

Send a message via AIM to Akito Kinomoto
Yeah, good call presenting Kirito the way he was. Though he always emerged victorious in SAO, there were often times he needed the help of others and really push himself. It sounds like Tatsuya never had that struggle.

Looks like Miyuki got her plans pissed on. Can you imagine how awkward it's going to be between Homura and Madoka after this though? btw I kinda imprisoned you but it's cool now right?

That ending for Jinnai. Now you make me want to watch El Hazard. Stop it. And I still can't help but think there's a deeper meaning to muse on ClariS' stage.

...although them singing the OP for a Madoka spin-off would be nice.

Indeed, forbidden techniques are just flesh wounds. Kona and Hooves will probably be back next episode when the plot calls for it.

Moefox's Epic Yarn! Out now for Nintendo 3DS.

Reeeaaally was hoping to see my master kick ass directly. However, seeing Charlotte crunch out the villains made the lack of asskickery wooorth iiiit!
GANBARIMASU
Akito Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 09:49   Link #489
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Chapter 9 thoughts:
  • I am glad Kotori recovered with help from the group.
  • Kogetsu is horrible for kidnapping Alice, at least he treats the hostage well it seems He could have NEVER gotten away with such a thing IN AMERICA.
  • Debate and resolution from the trio of KyoAni males was very funny and amusing.
  • I got the best line this chapter, woot :3.
  • Oh no!, it's the one of those forced party splitting events demanded by the plot, because we need to limit your versatility to challenge you, since we as designers writers gave you too many powers and the escalation has peaked .
  • Kirito has his work cut out for him it looks like.
  • Tuxedo R counters this event with summon!

Chapter 10 thoughts:
  • Kirito and Tatsuya's fight was quite good, rest of action was good, but it felt best to me besides final not-battle.
  • Dark Tatsuya's defeat line was way too funny.
  • I liked Me and Hooves' moment even if short I am glad it was me and hooves' using our trump card, and not Moefox's much more risky one x_x.
  • Mamitron vs Optimus Magi wins award for single most absurd thing IN AMERICA
  • Poor Kyouko will be soo jealous about Mami and Sayaka both dancing with Honoka without her, probably more jealous by wide margin than Kotori or Umi would be.
  • A good fitting ending for a Christmas story ^^.
  • Nagisa got extremely limited role, then again she doesn't have enough personality yet to write more for, I suppose.
  • Kotori/Rudolph line was great, easily my favorite line in the montage video .
  • Well besides maybe Madoka's final presidential quote .

Overall was a pretty fun and enjoyable read with fairly good/decent action, great humor both normal and meta , and ultimately fit the Christmas spirit well. I am glad I agreed to help proofread/be in it/etc, since honestly I was little bit hesitate at first when asked about it, but now don't regret being a part of it.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 18:02   Link #490
0utf0xZer0
Pretentious moe scholar

Quote:
It was Canada’s finest hour since 1972.
I have the feeling this went over the head of a lot of the non-Canadian readers.

Quote:
“Ready for a tasty snack, Nagisa?” asked Kyouko with a toothy grin while she galloped, hunched over, towards Professor Dantalion, managing to send him flying with a kick.

“Of course!” Nagisa replied, changing into her Charlotte form, and proceeding to eat…

“…DDOOOOOOOOMMIINNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” cried poor pitiable Dantalion
This was one of my favourite bits. It's too easy to forget that Nagisa and Charlotte are technically the same character.

Quote:
If anybody knows how to help out overly authoritarian Student Council Presidents, it’s me!
Another personal favourite.

Quote:
and MoefoxZero making almost everyone’s hearts bright as he sang and performed a Christmas Carol dance along with Muse, though Kirito made a special amusing end to the performance by pulling on Moef0xZer0’s tail and making Darthtabby laugh.
Hey, don't touch girls' tails:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUxribpvKTo

Personally I can't help but imagine the idol performance by M0ef0xZer0 essentially being the Christmas equivalent of Ai's idol performance in Kyoukai no Kanata episode 6, probably because a cross between Itsuki and idol version Ai is more or less my original concept for the character anyway. Did Casey explode from the cute?

And congrats on getting this written in time!

Signature courtesy of Ganbaru.
0utf0xZer0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 19:37   Link #491
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Yo Triple R. I'm here back to give you my review and thoughts on the finale of the Puella Magi Christmas saga. I read it two days ago but was busy trying to dissect on how I can approach this. I think I have my edge and I'm ready to get started. As for this review... I'll be listening to ClariS, anime Christmas songs, and Snow Halation from Muse (which is a beautiful and heartwarming song). Well none the less...let's get started.

Ahem:

I'll be using the format I've used for the MamiMado romance saga and during the nine chapters I've reviewed as the basic for the review I'm about to present. Anyways...

Spoiler for A Trio Christmas Finale:

Spoiler for Pros:

Spoiler for Cons:

I did it! It took some doing but I was finally able to get this done before Christmas. Consider this review as a early Christmas present from me. I truly enjoyed from you've done from start to finish and I can't wait to see what you'll pull out of your sleeve in your next story. I'm not confident in my review this time, but I did put 100% of heart into writing this.

That's all for now. So until next project or update dude, until then!
Old 2014-12-24, 22:20   Link #492
Triple_R
*Author

I felt I should reply to the Santa Magica heroes/readers at least one more time.

First, though, big thanks to Konakaga and Kogetsu Shirogane. Konakaga for help with BGM music choices, which gave me a new appreciation for Horizon's OST. Kogetsu Shirogane for some glorious photoshops that I truly love. And to both Konakaga and Kogetsu Shirogane for proofreading. Team America would not have existed without you, and that would have been a crying shame... in America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
So I guess that muslim joke didn't make it in. Well I guess it wouldn't have worked anyway considering my character was mostly in the background but oh well.
Sorry about that. I underestimated how time-consuming and page-consuming the action scenes would be, so after Chapter 3 or 4, I had to cut back a fair bit on "shooting the breeze" style dialogue. Also, I had originally intended to use Aldnoah.Zero's Saazbaum (and maybe other AZ martians) as a surprise villain in the last bit of Chapter 9 and Chapter 10, but I just didn't think I could squeeze him in, in a way that would do him justice, and the downside to that was that it took away some of the focus I was planning for you vs. Saazbaum.

Still, the Silver Segway was definitely one of the highlights of the fanfic, and I doubt I'd have come up with that idea if not for your sig. So thanks a lot for that.

Quote:
Funniest moment of the chapter was Tatsuya's weakness. I loled hard at that.
Thanks! That was the funniest moment of Chapter 10.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma Kinomoto View Post

That ending for Jinnai. Now you make me want to watch El Hazard. Stop it.
I took some creative liberties with Jinnai's personal backstory, but much of what I wrote definitely applies to the actual anime character (i.e. consumed with jealousy towards the male lead Makoto Mizuhara, and went over the deep end because of it).

El Hazard is a fantastic mid-90s sci-fi/fantasy fusion that I really wish modern anime fantasy shows would learn from. I highly recommend it, and not just because Jinnai is a fantastically fun villain, though that is the main reason why.

Quote:
Moefox's Epic Yarn! Out now for Nintendo 3DS.
That would be a great game, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
[*]I got the best line this chapter, woot :3.
I'm glad you approve.

Quote:
Kirito and Tatsuya's fight was quite good, rest of action was good, but it felt best to me besides final not-battle.
Out of everything in Chapter 10, Kirito vs. Tatsuya is what I put the most thought and effort into. I definitely didn't want the All-Gary Stu fight to disappoint. So I'm really glad you found it quite good.

Quote:
I liked Me and Hooves' moment even if short
If a Swan Song goes on to long it might become an actual swan song, and I didn't want that!

Quote:
A good fitting ending for a Christmas story ^^.
I thought so to. Especially since this fanfic was pretty action-heavy as it was, lol.

Quote:
Nagisa got extremely limited role, then again she doesn't have enough personality yet to write more for, I suppose.
I found her decently likeable in Rebellion, but her personality doesn't feel that distinct to me. Her personality feels like a... cutsier version of Madoka's, maybe? So admittedly I struggled a bit to write her aside from a few comedy bits in the first few chapters.

Quote:
Well besides maybe Madoka's final presidential quote .
I might write a Magical Girl USA Kaname Madoka fanfic in the future. Writing her was a lot of fun.

Quote:
Overall was a pretty fun and enjoyable read with fairly good/decent action, great humor both normal and meta , and ultimately fit the Christmas spirit well. I am glad I agreed to help proofread/be in it/etc, since honestly I was little bit hesitate at first when asked about it, but now don't regret being a part of it.
That's very good to know!

Quote:
I have the feeling this went over the head of a lot of the non-Canadian readers.
I hope one day non-Canadian readers will learn that it wasn't Ronald Reagan that took down the USSR. It was Paul Henderson.

Quote:
This was one of my favourite bits. It's too easy to forget that Nagisa and Charlotte are technically the same character.
Right. And Nagisa deserved to get at least one attack in before the fanfic was finished.

Quote:
And congrats on getting this written in time!
Thanks! I won't lie - it was a challenge. And one inspired by Girlfriend (Beta) Episode 7. I had struggled with fanfic writing as of late, and Girlfriend (Beta) gave me the idea of "You know, if I had a deadline, maybe I'd have the motivation to finish a new fanfic for a change". A Christmas fanfic has an obvious deadline of December 25th, so there you go!

Quote:

Unlimited Irregular Works

Victory Showered in Gold

A Start;Dash Carol

Wake Up Christmas
Awesome section names.

Quote:
I'm happy with the way things turned out, but how come Kirito never got a date with ClariS or Alice? I mean, have you been paying attention to where I'm right now? I'm spending the holidays with Clara and Alice. "Sighs" Oh well. There's always next year or next time, right? Right?! I kiss from Mami would've been great, too. But oh well... "sighs"
Maybe you'll get that in a Santa Magica OVA.

One last gift to Santa Magica readers, especially Konakaga...

And that's all folks!

And to all, a good night.
Old 2014-12-24, 22:43   Link #493
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Chapter 9 :
  • Yayyy Kotori is saved. Though that was a close one, with Sayaka too.
  • Heh, nice inclusion of those KyoAni male leads.
  • Poor Haak, his Segway did not deserve such a fate.
  • Interesting choices for the forward team.

Quote:
“That’s right, Kirito, I am Tatsuya” stated the T-9006, “I am the undisputed King of all Gary Stus. I save every girl I come across while you continually need them to save you. It’s truly disgustingly weak for a supposed Gary Stu. And so it will be with great pleasure that I eliminate a pathetic lesser Gary Stu in you.”
It's a good thing you didn't hold back on this. 10/10
Quote:
“Even with the Super Bugrom splitting me off from Nanoha and Sayaka and Honoka, I’m not by myself” Tuxedo R replied, “All of the JLMG are with me in spirit, and I have other allies that will soon be with me in person.”

Tuxedo R then gestured dramatically with his cape, as sparkling streaking streams of water came flowing out of it. And then…

“Behold the full might of Canada!” cried Tuxedo R, “Behold this army of beavers!”

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…!” laughed Jinnai contemptuously at the sight of dozens of beavers holding rocket-launchers.

The camera then slowly zoomed around Tuxedo R, before focusing in on a profile shot of his face.

My beaversfire.”
Here I thought I was prepared to facepalm at what Tuxedo R would do but this...? I could not have imagined this happening.

Final Chapter :
  • Tatsuya's defeat was hilarious. Well done on that, did not see that coming.
  • The heroes and their near simultaneous final attack spam, was a very very cool scene. Well except for Haak, that was just funny.
  • I don't want to know how the hell Homura obtained the urine of Chuck Norris, but maybe it is safe to assume it was an errand of Kinomoto's before...
  • How it all ended at the north pole was touching to a degree too. But lol, didn't think you would have Sayaka & Mami dancing as idols.
  • As for the montage video, heartwarming-ish to an extent. My favorite parts were Kotori fawning over Rudolph & the new unbeatable bowling team!

This christmas story of yours was quite enjoyable to read.
Old 2014-12-25, 00:54   Link #494
Dr. Casey

Spoiler for Final two chapters:
Old 2014-12-25, 08:00   Link #495
Faerie
Joseph Defense Squad

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.... OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS, IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE!

Omg. It's a good thing I ended up (accidentally) leaving lots of chapters to marathon on Christmas morning. You may have saved my life, head, future as a functioning semi-human being as the Faerie Family Matriarch relentlessly assaulted what's left of my sanity.... Christmas tends to be a deadly affair in this household, unless you manage to evade any and all relatives by retreating to the basement and pretending you're MIA, causing them to retreat and leave you in peace and sling mud elsewhere

So... Well...

THE BEAVERS KILLED ME. Canada Power! XD I'm sur Cecile would've loved it too. Shame her own anime was so forgettable, no one even remembers the most obvious Canadian of recent anime history xD I myself totally forgot about it until beavers were shooting artillery and O Canada started playing in my head and everyone was enjoying root beer floats over a game of hocke-.... Wait, that's not quite how it went, is it..? I swear, I haven't start drinking yet.

And then Miyuki and Tatsuya's defeat killed me again xD what a terrible fate, mere mediocrity and monotonously moving wooden bricks

Never mind everyone's attack sequences, a certain transformation sequence, all the f a b u l o u s n e s s and countless other jokes and funny moments which have literally become too many to point out individually..!

I'm not sure you know how hard it is to, uh, internalise your laughter so no one suspects you're reading something funny, as opposed to, like, studying or something. There's no such thing as reading for fun! So I variously held my breath, giggled into a cup of tea and stared blankly at a wall, trying not to laugh xD must've been interesting to watch. Or really, really awkward... Why do I have white and nerdy playing in my head again?

Thanks for writing this awesome story for us, it saved many bleak mornings from being.. Well.. So bleak.
Final rating: 10/10 would save Christmas again anytime.
Hope you and everyone reading has a really good one! Eat many things... Drink more things... Be merry and all that!
Old 2014-12-25, 18:28   Link #496
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Curse my decision to intentionally delay this post until Christmas...
... Now now, we can't have you reverting to villain mode...
I know, I know... But now everyone's going to think I ripped off Kirito when I decided to title this final review...

Spoiler for A Christmas Carol:

Whew! Here's to a fantastic conclusion to this already great work!

Seriously, absolutely loved this. Amazing work, Triple_R. Even though I got my butt kicked and became one of the few males that were befriended by Nanoha, I'd gladly take part in one of these again. Triple_R Saves Easter, perhaps?

Last edited by Kogetsu Shirogane; 2014-12-26 at 12:38.
Old 2014-12-28, 15:54   Link #497
Darthtabby

I found an awesome picture that I thought would go well with this story. Okay, so the Santa in this story is probably looks a little more like the popular image of the character, but it still seems appropriate somehow.

The ending with Jinnai was a bit cheesy, but very fitting since this is a Christmas story.

Quote:
Quote:
and MoefoxZero making almost everyone’s hearts bright as he sang and performed a Christmas Carol dance along with Muse, though Kirito made a special amusing end to the performance by pulling on Moef0xZer0’s tail and making Darthtabby laugh.
Hey, don't touch girls' tails:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUxribpvKTo
The scene I had in mind was more this one. Though I imagine MoeFox's reaction would probably be less violent than Sinon's. I'm not sure whether I would or wouldn't want to see it. It might actually scare me more.

(Thanks to RRR for finding some way to incorporate that suggestion despite it's lateness, btw.)
Darthtabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 15:54   Link #498
MartianMage

You don't have your old Superman fic linked in the first page =x

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...&postcount=256

I've read a few chapters of your new fic. It's pretty fun but I haven't really caught up yet... stuck in intense competition over the christmas Umi event and reading other fics(mostly LL! lol) too...
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-30, 22:31   Link #499
Triple_R
*Author

Thanks a lot to everyone for the excellent and funny reviews, as well as a very fitting Santa Claus image.

One announcement though - I might make a Santa Magica movie trailer of sorts! Now, this will be a Windows Movie Maker production, so don't expect any fancy MAD here (and also certain anime characters will revert to their standard normal colors ), but I figured some readers might get a kick out of it, even if it is put up a week or two after Christmas.

Now, there's a huge cast in this fanfic, so if you want to ensure your AS insert gets into the movie trailer, there's a big favor I'd like to ask for - Please send me a Visitor Message (VM, not PM, since my inbox is almost full) with a link to a youtube vid featuring the anime character your Santa Magica character image was based on. Try to keep the vid length to 6 minutes or less. This will all help me a lot in getting as many Santa Magica characters into the trailer as possible, should I go ahead with it (which I probably will).

Now to address MartianMage...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post

I've read a few chapters of your new fic. It's pretty fun but I haven't really caught up yet... stuck in intense competition over the christmas Umi event and reading other fics(mostly LL! lol) too...
I'm glad you're finding it pretty fun! Please keep reading on as I'm very confident you'll enjoy the last few chapters, and for reasons that go beyond Madoka Magica.

As for Man of Steel, Girls of Pretty Dresses, I'll try to remember to put a link to that on this thread's OP later. Thanks for the heads up!
Old 2015-01-01, 02:53   Link #500
Kogetsu Shirogane
Kneel Before Your King!

Quote:
Thanks a lot to everyone for the excellent and funny reviews, as well as a very fitting Santa Claus image.

One announcement though - I might make a Santa Magica movie trailer of sorts! Now, this will be a Windows Movie Maker production, so don't expect any fancy MAD here (and also certain anime characters will revert to their standard normal colors ), but I figured some readers might get a kick out of it, even if it is put up a week or two after Christmas.

Now, there's a huge cast in this fanfic, so if you want to ensure your AS insert gets into the movie trailer, there's a big favor I'd like to ask for - Please send me a Visitor Message (VM, not PM, since my inbox is almost full) with a link to a youtube vid featuring the anime character your Santa Magica character image was based on. Try to keep the vid length to 6 minutes or less. This will all help me a lot in getting as many Santa Magica characters into the trailer as possible, should I go ahead with it (which I probably will).
Well this sounds fun. I can't exactly participate here, though, due to Namakelder basically having nothing to pick from.