AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-09-21, 11:50   Link #5701
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Yes, you're completely right about Listelka. But Fugil did trick her, too. She did deserve what she got, but Fugil isn't completely in the right either. And Aeril was never exactly bad as far as the series is concerned since she already thought that what her sisters were doing was bad even before the start of the series. She's been the most sensible and gentle one of the Lords from the beginning.

About Lux, though. All I was saying is that Lux's path isn't bad or unjustified. Whether it amounts to anything or carries real merit remains to be seen (but he's the MC, so it most likely will carry merit and amount to something).
Trick her into what? Doing what she was already going to do? He gave her a chance and she flopped.
Old 2018-09-21, 12:22   Link #5702
DragonOsman
Dragon King

She trusted him too much and was blinded by love, to the point that she didn't even listen to Hayes and Aeril's warnings about him. And he seemed like he took advantage of that.
Old 2018-09-21, 12:32   Link #5703
Creep

*sigh welp, I've prepared for Listelka 2.0 though, but Raffi isn't as bad as her, so right now don't really know what to feel, basically all signs point to turn back on Lisha
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 12:48   Link #5704
Bugfragged

I think Fugil was always leaning more towards betraying Listelka from the start, moreso than with Lux. He made an effort to convince Lux to adopt his ideology and even took the time to argue with him, but eventually gave up. With Listelka, he only drops a subtle hint about considering the opinions of the masses, but otherwise made little to no effort to change her mind. I guess he knew that while Listelka had some potential as a ruler, she's ultimately too selfish to accept his point of view.

Still, it seems weird that he didn't at least try to talk to her about his agenda more directly, since he could always shank her if she refuses. It makes me wonder if Listelka had enough power over Avalon to screw him over, meaning he'd be taking a huge risk by getting on her bad side.
Bugfragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 12:57   Link #5705
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Creep: The Listelka 2.0 here is Alma, Lisha's sister who she thought was dead. And I think she's just a potential Listelka 2.0 for now because I think we should wait and see first. What do you mean to say about Lisha, though?

@Bugfragged: Yeah, now that you mention it. Why didn't Fugil talk to her about his plans more openly? Now I also wonder if it's really how you said as the reason: that Listelka had enough power over Avalon to screw him over.
Old 2018-09-21, 13:05   Link #5706
Creep

I'm trying to say that right now in order to break the loop, Lux has to kill the one who controls the Avalon (or is there any other way?) and besides Raffi isn't the one who Lux can use the Talk no Jutsu. Thus leave Lisha in an absolute lose-lose situaton though and I have a feeling that Lux might have to turn his back on Lisha (at least it's the only possible scenario for now) and not to mention Alma
Creep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-21, 14:25   Link #5707
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Even if he turns his back on Lisha temporarily until this is resolved, I still think he'll include her in his full harem in the end. She has to be included. And he'll probably find a way to solve this where he doesn't have to kill Raffi or Nulph. Besides, the real enemy should be Fugil. He's the one he really has to beat--but that's going to very hard to do considering Ouroboros' powers and the fact that it's one part of Avalon.
Old 2018-09-21, 19:49   Link #5708
sierra117

in case you guys forgot, both Misfis and Aeril had several times stated that the ways Fugil look at them was just like someone looking at "chess pieces"

and i don't mind Nulph kick the bucket though
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 10:06   Link #5709
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Creep: The Listelka 2.0 here is Alma, Lisha's sister who she thought was dead. And I think she's just a potential Listelka 2.0 for now because I think we should wait and see first. What do you mean to say about Lisha, though?
Not really, Alma character is far from Listelka 2.0.

I'm glad author decide not to turn Rafi to another Lisetelka but turn her into tragic villain instead (perfect prey for Fugil).
Old 2018-09-22, 14:30   Link #5710
Triok123

For first time I feel bad about circumstance of an Harem MC, props to the authors I guess...also poor Aeril...
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 16:39   Link #5711
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Mirable: I said she's Listelka 2.0 because of her feelings for Fugil. But yeah, her character doesn't make her seem like a Listelka 2.0.

Edit: I want to ask something here. Before the parade started, there was a scene where Nulph was telling Dist to betray Raffi and ally with him so he can become king. So is Nulph still trying to betray Raffi?

And why is Lux thinking that Nulph is the one who obtained Avalon and also the one responsible for the loop? He should know that Fugil is the only one on the enemy's side that could've obtained Avalon given his Arcadia blood. And he also already saw Raffi with Fugil. How come he doesn't seem to remember that, and why does he think the mastermind is Nulph?

Last edited by DragonOsman; 2018-09-22 at 17:05.
DragonOsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-22, 18:17   Link #5712
bakapervert
A pervert

^The real mastermind was leaving around false proof to make Nulph as the scapegoat. And just because Lux saw Fugil near Raffi, it doesn't proof anything. Fugil is like an invisible existence right now using perception manipulation. First Lux has to proof that Raffi can perceive Fugil before deciding that they are working together.
Old 2018-09-22, 18:47   Link #5713
Bugfragged

Nulph isn't above suspicion, since he is technically in a different faction from Waybra. For all Lux knew, Nulph had Waybra killed so that no one could beat him to the throne. The most likely suspects are Nulph and Raffi, but Lux probably didn't want to suspect the latter because the truth would be much harsher if his friend's aunt, someone he respects, is the culprit. People tend to be biased towards whatever is more convenient for them, and it would have been more convenient for Lux if Nulph was the culprit. Fortunately, Lux is smart enough to realize that Nulph is being framed.
Bugfragged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-23, 09:51   Link #5714
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@bakapervert: I know about the perception manipulation and the fact that he can't tell anyone about this. I'm just asking why, even in his own thoughts, he doesn't seem to remember seeing Raffi with Fugil and Arshalia on the palace terrace. He should be able to see all three, right? So what's up with the apparent discrepancy?

@Bugfragged: Yeah, good point.

By the way, I'm still reading Chapter 3 right now, and am at the part where Lux is in the guestroom in the Ralgris family home trying to find out where the Drake is that he has the Sword Device for (the one that the secret that could destroy the kingdom is stored in). I want to know what part Lux walks in on Alma taking a bath in.

One more question: If Lux has already figured out that those who've had a Baptism applied to them will be able to notice the loop and escape from the perception manipulation, how is he not able to realize that Yoruka might also have noticed? She also had a Baptism after all.

Tags
action, bakapervert, crossdressing, harem, kuudere, mecha, op mc, robot, romance-harem, tsundere