Notices

Old 2018-09-24, 06:38   Link #35741
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Versus Gustav Karl as it appeared in Hathaway's Flash:

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
To clarify, that's the original version. They changed it to this version for the games, I think? Can anyone confirm this?

Either way, the Unicorn/Narrative versions are based of this later blue colored "Chubby" version...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-24, 16:11   Link #35742
justavisitor

thanks for clarifying everyone

lol it seems like "gundams" are jealous that Gustav Karl looks so cool in the novel so they bribe the producer to re-design Gustav Karl and make it look a lot bulkier.

"Grunt kits cannot be that cool !!"

I am afraid that Gustav Karl will be in the bulky version forever even when/if Hathaway's Flash gets animated
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-24, 19:49   Link #35743
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post

lol it seems like "gundams" are jealous that Gustav Karl looks so cool in the novel so they bribe the producer to re-design Gustav Karl and make it look a lot bulkier.

I am afraid that Gustav Karl will be in the bulky version forever even when/if Hathaway's Flash gets animated
Didn't they hire Katoki Hajime to (re)design the early Karls that we saw in Unicorn & Narrative? Maybe by the time animated HF comes, Bandai will want to go back with the Karls designed by Yasuhiro Moriki. I mean, more excuse to sell more variant kits, right?

Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if they stick with Katoki's design since the original Karl's design probably feels too sleek and organic. Like something from Aura Battler Dunbine universe.
Old 2018-09-25, 05:30   Link #35744
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Someone please tell me that the PG stuff for dec release is NOT the Exia clear and repair parts!!!

Cause if thats for real, thats a massive disappointment and Bandai have offically lost the plot.
Old 2018-09-25, 05:47   Link #35745
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Someone please tell me that the PG stuff for dec release is NOT the Exia clear and repair parts!!!

Cause if thats for real, thats a massive disappointment and Bandai have offically lost the plot.
Probably not, just wait for the hobby show coming up soon, they'll definitely reveal what it is there
Skye629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-25, 06:00   Link #35746
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:

...but I like the bulky version. Real Men pilot meaty mechs!!!
Old 2018-09-25, 06:04   Link #35747
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

i thought the novel version of the Gustav was designed by the Hades Project Zeorymer guy, or is it?
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-25, 17:14   Link #35748
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Didn't they hire Katoki Hajime to (re)design the early Karls that we saw in Unicorn & Narrative?
Thanks for the info. In fact I would never know where to get those info anyway...The Karl I saw in the trailer of Narrative looks exactly the same as the one from unicorn. It would be fun if all of a sudden Karl got a new look in HWF. I doubt it would happen tho as I don't ever recall a same suit would get two different outlooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
...but I like the bulky version. Real Men pilot meaty mechs!!!
The famous one who pilots the bulky suit, Tieria from 00, is certainly not a real man

but I used to like another bulky suit, the double zeta, when I was young. I think double zeta is the only bulky suit used by the main character.

If my memory is right, the no name guy who piloted Gustav Karl and got ambushed was also a bulky guy with all the snacks in the cockpit, so Gustav Karl=Bulky is already a stereotype

So don't worry, the fat version of Gustav Karl would probably get a regular release if this is what you want(I really hope this is the case as I kind of like the bulky outlook also )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-09-26, 02:18   Link #35749
AHT

AHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-26, 04:15   Link #35750
Router25
World Connector. I think

That Medabots face is nostalgic.
Old 2018-09-26, 23:23   Link #35751
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
no wonder i feel in love with it immediately

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-26, 23:55   Link #35752
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Router25 View Post
Huh.....now that you mention it........crap might have to pick up this one

Glad they decided to 2for1 it, though there will probably be a P-Bandai with effect parts
Old 2018-09-27, 19:25   Link #35753
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-27, 20:57   Link #35754
justavisitor

And seems like this Gustav Karl is a regular release

wavehawk you got your wish!!
Old 2018-09-27, 23:12   Link #35755
Ryuuoh DeltaPlus
A Random Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
Can you say BIG BOYS
Old 2018-09-28, 01:52   Link #35756
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuoh DeltaPlus View Post
Can you say BIG BOII

Fixed that for you

PG 007S
P-Bandai V2 Assault Buster Ver Ka.
MG S/EX-S Gundam. ("New" release using the new parts from the Deep Striker? No 2.0 or ver Ka tag)
MG Sinanju Stein NT (release type unknown)
HGUC R-Jarja regular release
P-Bandai Gaz-L & R, dammit
P-Bandai RG Tallgeese 2
Another HG P-Bandai Jegan lol
SDBD Zeromaru (green awakened colors and build shown at the very very end)
Old 2018-09-28, 05:53   Link #35757
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
And seems like this Gustav Karl is a regular release

wavehawk you got your wish!!
HALLELUJIAH!

Now all we need is that bag full of chocky bars and we're set!
https://youtu.be/6sGRbBM4Q6s
Old 2018-09-28, 15:59   Link #35758
justavisitor

It would be nice if Karl has a place to attach the beam rifle when Karl is not using it.

It is ridiculous that for all the big body that Karl has, there isn't even a place to store that damn rifle
but knowing bandai, and knowing Gustav Karl is holding the exact beam rifle from jegan, and jegan can only hold the rifle with his hand...I am not expecting anything

That's why hguc nemo is still my favourite grunt...it can actually attach the beam rifle to its side skirt (and it's not even written in the manual!!! so if you have one you can give it a try XD)
Old 2018-09-28, 16:46   Link #35759
Skye629

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
HALLELUJIAH!

Now all we need is that bag full of chocky bars and we're set!
https://youtu.be/6sGRbBM4Q6s
Would be amusing if the kit came with one as a joke rite?

Also a new HGBD HARUTE?!?!?! variant and HG Figure-rise Ayame

Old 2018-09-29, 01:27   Link #35760
AHT

Haropla Mobile Haro
AHT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy