AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: High School DxD [LN/M] - Volume 25 Rating
Perfect 10 20 51.28%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 6 15.38%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 10.26%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old Today, 17:31   Link #3121
Lucidrago

Well when you can only use it for 10 seconds and can't even defeat Thanatos within those ten seconds, you basically stand no chance against Indra.

Remember he can only maintain the armor for 10 seconds at this point in time.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 18:21   Link #3122
Lord Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidrago View Post
Well when you can only use it for 10 seconds and can't even defeat Thanatos within those ten seconds, you basically stand no chance against Indra.

Remember he can only maintain the armor for 10 seconds at this point in time.
I think he was talking about the power of Pseudo DxD form in general. He mentioned nothing about the time limit but just said his black armor is boring. Meaning it's no threat to him. It's not surprising he thinks nothing much about it since this is Indra we're talking about. Going by his statement, his power is probably above Heavenly Dragon-class.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 19:50   Link #3123
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kai View Post
I think he was talking about the power of Pseudo DxD form in general. He mentioned nothing about the time limit but just said his black armor is boring. Meaning it's no threat to him. It's not surprising he thinks nothing much about it since this is Indra we're talking about. Going by his statement, his power is probably above Heavenly Dragon-class.
I doubt it. He's "only" equal to the Yondai-maou combined, without TF!Sirzechs and Serious Ajuka.

Issei was roughly equal to TF!Sirzechs in terms of power, so he should be above Indra in DxD. Hence the whole thing about how improving DxD would probably end with Indra taking a dirt nap, which he was fine with.
Old Today, 20:07   Link #3124
Lord Kai

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
I doubt it. He's "only" equal to the Yondai-maou combined, without TF!Sirzechs and Serious Ajuka.

Issei was roughly equal to TF!Sirzechs in terms of power, so he should be above Indra in DxD. Hence the whole thing about how improving DxD would probably end with Indra taking a dirt nap, which he was fine with.
I don't know, he states Issei's Pseudo DxD is boring to him. The Yondai-maou probably rival him in terms of just raw power but not including his "cheat-like" hax abilities which Ishibumi claim he has.
Lord Kai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 20:29   Link #3125
Lucidrago

@Xfire There is nothing directly comparing how strong Sirzechs is compared to Indra.

And how do you know that Issei(D'S G) was equal to Surzechs in his True Form? There's really no proof of that being true.

And the reason why I mentioned the time limit is because no matter how powerful Issei was in that form, he wouldn't be able to defeat Indra in 10 seconds. His time limit also factors into the form and Pseudo DxD was a form that Issei could only use for 10 seconds at that time.

Let's try not to take things out of context though.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote