AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-22, 10:02   Link #61
binhminh86

Q?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahesvara View Post
Well i was doubting this and after finishing series i learned it's completely false... I don't know if you just forgot/mixed things or your hate for MC awakened but he didn't even do it with mature ones for 'level up' let alone lolis. Also only loli he did it before finish is
Spoiler:

But i agree with you for him changing their ages... At later part of the series
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler for his sister:
binhminh86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 10:07   Link #62
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by binhminh86 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler for his sister:
Spoiler:

Also i think we can add 'Xianxia' tag in this. Last part of the series (800+) is conpletely Xianxia level
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 11:04   Link #63
itisjustme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
So why do you keep reading this novel and similar one's?

You have the same comments on all of them. You just seem to want to irritate people wherever you go.
...I'm sorry? First I don't dislike all novels. Secondly I make comments specific to each titles, feel free to disagree with them instead of ad hominem comments. Third I think this forum hasn't gone communist yet and people are still free to express their opinion whether positive or negative, just like you feel free to tell us WNs are future classics and Shakespeare is crap.

Quote:
Well i was doubting this and after finishing series i learned it's completely false... I don't know if you just forgot/mixed things or your hate for MC awakened but he didn't even do it with mature ones for 'level up' let alone lolis. Also only loli he did it before finish is
Spoiler:
Haha I don't hate the MC just the stacking of a billion OP powers. :P

Spoiler:

I also glanced very very quickly at 2 of his other titles (another MMO and a fantasy thing) and they also had mucho loliness (or you know the actually really old but looking 12 yrs old stuff). I can't say if there was any sexual content there but yeah the author just seems to like them.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 11:41   Link #64
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisjustme View Post
If you compare him with players than yes, he is broken. But you know
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
If this is what you meant at there than ok but what i understand is: he did it with her for getting stronger... Well i know his excuse for doing it is author's setting but it's agreeable imo.
Spoiler:

Quote:
I also glanced very very quickly at 2 of his other titles (another MMO and a fantasy thing) and they also had mucho loliness (or you know the actually really old but looking 12 yrs old stuff). I can't say if there was any sexual content there but yeah the author just seems to like them.
I agree with this but it's his preference. For me it's okay as long as they are not real lolis(eternal loli is ok ).

Edit: Can you pm me(or write directly) that 2 titles, i can't find them
Old 2015-07-22, 11:52   Link #65
itisjustme

网游之邪龙逆天 MMO one.
天辰 eastern fantasy thing.

He also has a third MMO one called 网游之修罗传说 that I haven't looked at.

Shura's Wrath and ATG are his two most recent works though. I saw a lot of similarities in mechanics between SW and 网游之邪龙逆天 btw as a warning.
Old 2015-07-22, 12:06   Link #66
Mahesvara

Thanks a lot. Also last question, are MMO ones like Shura's Wrath where the game is
Spoiler:
Or are they real MMO's? Also all of them are harem right?
Old 2015-07-22, 12:08   Link #67
itisjustme

^

They are all harem yes. As to the other I have no idea sorry.
Old 2015-07-22, 16:33   Link #68
ndiezel

Quote:
...I'm sorry? First I don't dislike all novels. Secondly I make comments specific to each titles, feel free to disagree with them instead of ad hominem comments. Third I think this forum hasn't gone communist yet and people are still free to express their opinion whether positive or negative, just like you feel free to tell us WNs are future classics and Shakespeare is crap.

Spoiler:

It looks like you have something against communism.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 10:32   Link #69
Mahesvara

I didn't think that at the end power levels will go Xianxia level even MC
Spoiler for for ENDING:

And confirmed harem list
Spoiler for HAREM:
Old 2015-07-23, 18:30   Link #70
ndiezel

Quote:
I didn't think that at the end power levels will go Xianxia level even MC
Spoiler for for ENDING:

And confirmed harem list
Spoiler for HAREM:
Spoiler for Too OP:
Old 2015-07-23, 19:03   Link #71
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
Spoiler for Too OP:
Spoiler:
Old 2015-07-23, 19:23   Link #72
Armando99

[QUOTE=itisjustme;5600377]...I'm sorry? First I don't dislike all novels. Secondly I make comments specific to each titles, feel free to disagree with them instead of ad hominem comments. Third I think this forum hasn't gone communist yet and people are still free to express their opinion whether positive or negative, just like you feel free to tell us WNs are future classics and Shakespeare is crap.

I am not saying that you can't have your own opinion. I was just wondering/asking why do you read them since you seem to dislike most of them. I only say this because I have encountered your comments in other threads and they are quite similar.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 21:34   Link #73
senjiro
ecchi sage

jo jo, reading last ch. tl
xiao hui you damn broken pet, even cute....
so OP his pet.... even can search for orbs....
huskie go.., find my ancient orb and i will fed you with those yummy demon corpse... not i want to level up.... is for you own growth*grinning*
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 22:03   Link #74
cabman11

Is there any type of cultivation in the series?
Dou? Ki?
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-24, 03:41   Link #75
Mahesvara

^
Spoiler:
Old 2015-08-02, 21:05   Link #76
Armando99

Almost finished with the story and just was flabbergasted with the audacity of the latter part (and middle part) of this story. The Chinese destroying Japan? Even in a story, this is beyond fantasy. Never in the history of China will they ever beat Japan, even in fiction. This seems to be a very egotistical fantasy of the writer. China beating on the whole world?
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-02, 21:13   Link #77
s.a.w..

This is written by a Chinese author, the Japanese LN have Japan randomly creating over tech like IS, objects, super genetic enhancements, etc... Japan and China have a particular history of hating each other, kind of like uh... Pakistan and India I believe...
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 00:10   Link #78
xzpwnz
(¬‿¬)

Shura's wrath, isn't this ranked 1st in one of the genres in 17k or qidian?
I remember seeing this title a lot, but haven't tried reading it yet
I'll read it later anyway since it's by 火星引力
xzpwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-03, 06:29   Link #79
Mahesvara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armando99 View Post
Almost finished with the story and just was flabbergasted with the audacity of the latter part (and middle part) of this story. The Chinese destroying Japan? Even in a story, this is beyond fantasy. Never in the history of China will they ever beat Japan, even in fiction. This seems to be a very egotistical fantasy of the writer. China beating on the whole world?
Isn't that was more like
Spoiler:

I'm ok with nationalism in fiction but his racism towards Japanese bothered me. Also that China vs whole world part lol. China is a holy country filled with good and heroic people(except China League ofc lol) but every other country and their people are hungry wolves and cowards...
All Japanese described as untrustworthy, unfaithful barbarians without honor... Author just went his anger for WW2 in his fiction i guess...
Old 2015-08-03, 06:40   Link #80
ndiezel

Quote:
Isn't that was more like
Spoiler:

I'm ok with nationalism in fiction but his racism towards Japanese bothered me. Also that China vs whole world part lol. China is a holy country filled with good and heroic people(except China League ofc lol) but every other country and their people are hungry wolves and cowards...
All Japanese described as untrustworthy, unfaithful barbarians without honor... Author just went his anger for WW2 in his fiction i guess...
Remember Mahouka, it's mutual.

Tags
harem, true harem