AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-04-29, 04:12   Link #221
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Ain't the explore just 5 chars?
Use three action fans. Use explore three times.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-29, 17:43   Link #222
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Use three action fans. Use explore three times.
You can't explore if the 5 chars doesn't have the needed value.
Old 2010-04-29, 18:10   Link #223
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by leodamine View Post
that's handy. Anywho here's mah team so far...
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...amine/team.jpg
Quote:
You can't explore if the 5 chars doesn't have the needed value.
i will use leo list as a example.

Action Fan 1
Lelia - 6
Itou - 8
Maria - 3
Kaze - 2
Soumon - 2

Total 21Search

Action Fan 2
Oosuga - 3
Niwa - 3
Naoe - 5
Tanegashima - 3
Yuzuhara - 2

Total 16search

Action Fan 3
Ogawa - 2
Kantou - 5
Suzume - 5
Hara - 2

Total 14Search

All 3 Action combine to 51search.
Old 2010-04-29, 20:21   Link #224
Tiberium Wolf

Right now I am not saved at that point since I restarted a game... I pick of the explore actions of like 25 and I don't see any option where I can use like 2 fans.
Old 2010-04-29, 20:58   Link #225
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
3rd action fan - 50SP
4th Action fan - 160SP

Rance's 4th movement point - 80SP
5th movement point - 100SP

http://alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/Seng...action_bonuses
Quote:
Right now I am not saved at that point since I restarted a game... I pick of the explore actions of like 25 and I don't see any option where I can use like 2 fans.
You start off with 2 Action Fan but can either buy a 3rd with the bonus points or with your Sat Points.
Old 2010-04-30, 03:17   Link #226
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
You start off with 2 Action Fan but can either buy a 3rd with the bonus points or with your Sat Points.
I am not talking about that. I am talking about making an explore action that uses 2 fans. Well that's what I get from previous posts.
Old 2010-04-30, 08:56   Link #227
GDB

Quote:
I am not talking about that. I am talking about making an explore action that uses 2 fans. Well that's what I get from previous posts.
You don't use an option. You just do the first, it'll say it failed. Now, the search command will be permanently lowered by that amount. So, search again to fulfill it (or lower it further).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-01, 03:26   Link #228
Tiberium Wolf

Oh... I get it now.
Old 2010-05-26, 23:05   Link #229
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

It turns out there is a Sengoku Rance Manga. Currently MH has the first 10 chp raw.

just a NSFW warning here, the manga is by alicesoft and is quite graphic. You have been warn.
Old 2010-06-03, 20:22   Link #230
clasko

Thumbs up

Hi. Anyone can give me any good english game with strategic gameplay like this game. Does't have to be eroge tho. I found the gameplay is great, better than most games i've played.

Btw, now im on my third playthrough after getting 40 points off Ran's route. Hope i can get more point this time around.. My roster are starting to fill up now tho with all named character. Also, i used all 4 Takuga guys in one battle, nothing seems to happen. How do we unlock their family bonus exactly?
clasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-03, 20:28   Link #231
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by clasko View Post
Hi. Anyone can give me any good english game with strategic gameplay like this game. Does't have to be eroge tho. I found the gameplay is great, better than most games i've played.

Btw, now im on my third playthrough after getting 40 points off Ran's route. Hope i can get more point this time around.. My roster are starting to fill up now tho with all named character. Also, i used all 4 Takuga guys in one battle, nothing seems to happen. How do we unlock their family bonus exactly?
they don't have a bonus.

family bonus only applied to

Usegi
Takeda
Mori
Hojo
One Eye
Old 2010-11-29, 16:08   Link #232
sosoko8

games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Whoooooooooo ROCK ON! Yeah, a topic for Rance. I just finished Kichiku-Oh Rance the other day and am about to start Rance 5D. I've played a bit of Sengoku Rance as well and it's pretty intricate. You have to manage character events, turn actions, troop levels, items, territory and such all at the same time. Plus later on you get the option to call in the regulars like Maria, Shizuka, Rick, Magic, Rizna and possibly a few others.
Hey man, I noticed how you said you played the older games of rance. i was wondering where i could find them/download them with an english patch cuz ive played sengoku rance (IT IS AWESOME ) and really got interested in the older games. if you can, just email me on this account or i can give you my hotmail email account.
thanks
sosoko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-29, 16:40   Link #233
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sosoko8 View Post
Hey man, I noticed how you said you played the older games of rance. i was wondering where i could find them/download them with an english patch cuz ive played sengoku rance (IT IS AWESOME ) and really got interested in the older games. if you can, just email me on this account or i can give you my hotmail email account.
thanks
you can download the games form the alicesoft site. They are giving them out for free. but there is no english patch any rance game besides sengoku.
Old 2010-12-31, 10:48   Link #234
sosoko8

hey, in sengoku rance, I want to recruit some people from the prison but the game wont let me cuz it says i dont have enough [Negotiation]. can someone explain to me why this is happening???
sosoko8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-31, 18:02   Link #235
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
hey, in sengoku rance, I want to recruit some people from the prison but the game wont let me cuz it says i dont have enough [Negotiation]. can someone explain to me why this is happening???
Becausethe the character you are using to recurit doesn't have enough Negotiation pts to do it at once. You can choose up to 5 characters at a time to recruit.
Old 2011-02-19, 14:44   Link #236
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Quote:
Becausethe the character you are using to recurit doesn't have enough Negotiation pts to do it at once. You can choose up to 5 characters at a time to recruit.
I think it's a matter of National Power you might have, was your National Power something like 39/39 when trying to break the person free? If your National Power is full, then you can't recruit any prisoners till you bring it up high enough to recruit them.

But I'm still curious if there are still any Sengoku Rance players out there, or people who would just like to chat about the game. It may have been a long time, but I recently started on this game and just found myself addicted to the gameplay itself. But there was one thing that I couldn't get through with on my first playthrough. Also like the fact you can go on separate routes, but the "Free for All" mode sorta confuses me.

There was a certain event where you have to use the guy who tries to keep Little Princess under control, but gets attacked by an Apostile at nighttime and he gets distracted staring at her breasts to fight. But everytime I try to complete this fight, she always has like 24 HP before all my action points are up, then the world goes boom because Miki is mad that he is dead.. Of course that completely just screwed up my entire playthrough for me sadly should have payed more attention to him when he made me lose Ranmaru to get him in the army.

Last edited by Hooves; 2011-02-19 at 15:01.
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:20   Link #237
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooves View Post
I think it's a matter of National Power you might have, was your National Power something like 39/39 when trying to break the person free? If your National Power is full, then you can't recruit any prisoners till you bring it up high enough to recruit them.

But I'm still curious if there are still any Sengoku Rance players out there, or people who would just like to chat about the game. It may have been a long time, but I recently started on this game and just found myself addicted to the gameplay itself. But there was one thing that I couldn't get through with on my first playthrough. Also like the fact you can go on separate routes, but the "Free for All" mode sorta confuses me.

There was a certain event where you have to use the guy who tries to keep Little Princess under control, but gets attacked by an Apostile at nighttime and he gets distracted staring at her breasts to fight. But everytime I try to complete this fight, she always has like 24 HP before all my action points are up, then the world goes boom because Miki is mad that he is dead.. Of course that completely just screwed up my entire playthrough for me sadly should have payed more attention to him when he made me lose Ranmaru to get him in the army.
The game is really, really complex. I played through a couple times and eventually lost so I just sucked it up and used the guide on gamefaqs. The main way to beat that fight is that you have to do these events and stuff to level him up. Then for the actual fight you use all but one action point and then use that one action point on himself, he has an ability that heals him and his action points that can be used once.

For FFA I found it usually works best to just put the +troop buildings everywhere. If you conquer fast enough you'll get enough money to afford troop replacements that you won't need to worry about needed income increasers. A hospital or two helps though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 15:25   Link #238
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
The game is really, really complex. I played through a couple times and eventually lost so I just sucked it up and used the guide on gamefaqs. The main way to beat that fight is that you have to do these events and stuff to level him up. Then for the actual fight you use all but one action point and then use that one action point on himself, he has an ability that heals him and his action points that can be used once.

For FFA I found it usually works best to just put the +troop buildings everywhere. If you conquer fast enough you'll get enough money to afford troop replacements that you won't need to worry about needed income increasers. A hospital or two helps though.
Wait a minute... Does he have this ability when you first get him? Or do you have to level him up and it comes as an ability you can get? Because I just increased his Attack by one to see if it can take that 24 HP left, unfortunately it doesn't turn out all that well.

I can understand this, but the gameplay that FFA provides just changes everything I had learned from the main storyline which confused me
Old 2011-02-19, 15:43   Link #239
Xacual

Quote:
Wait a minute... Does he have this ability when you first get him? Or do you have to level him up and it comes as an ability you can get? Because I just increased his Attack by one to see if it can take that 24 HP left, unfortunately it doesn't turn out all that well.

I can understand this, but the gameplay that FFA provides just changes everything I had learned from the main storyline which confused me
Pretty sure he has that ability for just that fight.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-19, 16:11   Link #240
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

been a while since i play this but i think besides leveling him up there is also a potion that Kentaro has that would restore him. You could win with out using the potion but it would be very difficult.