AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-15, 13:13   Link #4861
Miraluka
Banned

She is straight forward.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:19   Link #4862
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
She is straight forward.
In the best ways possible.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:28   Link #4863
Sasukeuzi

Just Touma Fukouda-ing his way la-dee-da and a lil ecchi boob grabbing here and there, and we have Touma x Misaki before Index volume 1. Didn't he also mention in episode 4 about an esper that can manipulate psyche and whatnot?
Old 2013-08-15, 13:32   Link #4864
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
i heard the LN and manga helped allot. her interaction with both touma and mikoto became very popular as well. afterall allot of people in pixiv are starting to ship toumaxmisaki now( though i notice mikotoxmisaki has been losing a bit of popularity now, seeing as how come less fanart of them are coming in now) though how many doujins have been made so far for toumaxmisaki and toumaxmikoto and which was the most "pairing that was made this doujins release".
Let's see...

Misaki x Touma:

D.L. Action 78 by Digital Lover/Nakajima Yuka (MY FAVORITE)*
リモコンがない by 青い点
あなたのハートを奪っちゃうゾ by HATENA-BOX
おこられたいのっ☆ by モノ×クロ
LEVEL 5 by Aspergillus*
セクシーメンタリズム by ンアーク
とある女王の性的欲求 by ぴこぴこ亭
ホールドアップ問題 by 新宿狛劇場
みこみさと不幸な男 by Brio*
Biribiri Shock by 深海飛行*
Shiyouyo! by Natsuiro Shoujo*

*Also contains Mikoto

I may have missed a few more. Then there are those Misaki doujins with some random guys, which I will avoid reading at all cost as it is not romance nor does it contain Misaki x Touma. I hate any doujin with "group" or "rape". Some are exceptional though.

Last edited by Shinhwa; 2013-08-15 at 13:50.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:33   Link #4865
Sasukeuzi

Quote from the light novel of Touma talking about Misaki in Volume 1:
'“And, this is Academy City. There are plenty of espers that can manipulate people’s minds with powers like Psychometry or Marionette. Not to mention that there are research facilities all over the place. It’s way too soon to give up hope. Apparently, there’s even a Level 5 at Tokiwadai who can remove people’s memories just by touching them.” "
Old 2013-08-15, 13:52   Link #4866
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinhwa View Post
Let's see...

Misaki x Touma:

D.L. Action 78 by Digital Lover/Nakajima Yuka (MY FAVORITE)*
リモコンがない by 青い点
あなたのハートを奪っちゃうゾ by HATENA-BOX
おこられたいのっ☆ by モノ×クロ
LEVEL 5 by Aspergillus*
セクシーメンタリズム by ンアーク
とある女王の性的欲求 by ぴこぴこ亭
ホールドアップ問題 by 新宿狛劇場
みこみさと不幸な男 by Brio*
Biribiri Shock by 深海飛行*
Shiyouyo! by Natsuiro Shoujo*

*Also contains Mikoto

I may have missed a few more. Then there are those Misaki doujins with some random guys, which I will avoid reading at all cost as it is not romance nor does it contain Misaki x Touma. I hate any doujin with "group" or "rape". Some are exceptional though.
dam toumaxmisaki(of course mikoto as well) is one popular pairing(which i already know but didn't expect this much doujins already) with all these doujins focusing on those three or toumaxone of the two..... me like.
Old 2013-08-15, 13:55   Link #4867
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Great figure, trollish personality, magnificent bastard qualities, can easily get underneath Mikoto's skin...
We have plenty of trollish characters recently though, hard to find it unique anymore...

...if you ask me, its because she has a very attractive character design- everything else comes second
Old 2013-08-15, 13:56   Link #4868
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
dam toumaxmisaki(of course mikoto as well) is one popular pairing(which i already know but didn't expect this much doujins already) with all these doujins focusing on those three or toumaxone of the two..... me like.
One episode of her appearance and BOOM.

Skyrocketing of popularity. Before Ep1 of Railgun, she was still kind of small and seemed to have been unknown to most people.
Old 2013-08-15, 14:03   Link #4869
Goldzero

Quote:
One episode of her appearance and BOOM.

Skyrocketing of popularity. Before Ep1 of Railgun, she was still kind of small and seemed to have been unknown to most people.
yup, like i said before LN and manga helped quite allot i can't help but love misaki.
Old 2013-08-15, 14:06   Link #4870
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
yup, like i said before LN and manga helped quite allot i can't help but love misaki.
I wouldn't be surprised if it went up way more in Season 3 of Railgun in the future...

I mean this time it was one episode but in Season 3 of Daihaisei arc? She will appear tons and tons!

But from what I can see, artists has done their homework already regarding Misaki and Touma when I see the doujinshi in C84. But who knows what may happen.
Old 2013-08-15, 14:42   Link #4871
Goldzero

Quote:
I wouldn't be surprised if it went up way more in Season 3 of Railgun in the future...

I mean this time it was one episode but in Season 3 of Daihaisei arc? She will appear tons and tons!

But from what I can see, artists has done their homework already regarding Misaki and Touma when I see the doujinshi in C84. But who knows what may happen.
wait what do you mean by done their homework already regarding misaki and touma?
Old 2013-08-15, 14:44   Link #4872
Shinhwa
Banned

Quote:
wait what do you mean by done their homework already regarding misaki and touma?
Well the only place that actually has information that Misaki knows Touma is in the LN, so I guess they went and read it, which is what I meant by they did their home work. AKA, read the novel for reference.

Manga only shows Misaki "introducing" herself to Touma, so that's not really a good place to reference or get the idea from for Touma x Misaki.

Anime hasn't done that either, so that's out too.

One of the reasons Nakajima Yuka is the best artist for me is because she goes for the most up-to-date stories to reference from and uses that for her Doujinshi.

I think she uses the Light Novels for reference the most, as majority of the plot of her doujinshi come from the Light Novel side and not manga nor anime.
Old 2013-08-15, 15:13   Link #4873
Goldzero

Quote:
Well the only place that actually has information that Misaki knows Touma is in the LN, so I guess they went and read it, which is what I meant by they did their home work. AKA, read the novel for reference.

Manga only shows Misaki "introducing" herself to Touma, so that's not really a good place to reference or get the idea from for Touma x Misaki.

Anime hasn't done that either, so that's out too.

One of the reasons Nakajima Yuka is the best artist for me is because she goes for the most up-to-date stories to reference from and uses that for her Doujinshi.

I think she uses the Light Novels for reference the most, as majority of the plot of her doujinshi come from the Light Novel side and not manga nor anime.
oh i see now. i wonder which pairing had the most doujins made this relase i been kinda wondering right now because it looks like misakixtouma had the most and its usually toumaxmikoto.
Old 2013-08-15, 17:50   Link #4874
Miraluka
Banned

Soba does that too, and went as far as to buy Railgun Season 1 just to get the mininovels bundled with them because they featured Kanzaki(and he needed a reference for her swimsuit). Then later said to have watched the movie and that was enough to make a new doujin .
Old 2013-08-15, 18:07   Link #4875
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
We have plenty of trollish characters recently though, hard to find it unique anymore...

...if you ask me, its because she has a very attractive character design- everything else comes second
True, but I wasn't claiming she was unique. I was just listing the properties that are part of why she's so popular.
Old 2013-08-15, 18:09   Link #4876
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
True, but I wasn't claiming she was unique. I was just listing the properties that are part of why she's so popular.
I know you weren't I was just sort of narrowing it down even further
Old 2013-08-15, 21:34   Link #4877
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:
still no can beat sakata gintoki, king of trolls, since 2003

she is the second hottest character for me, after Kanzaki
Old 2013-08-15, 22:36   Link #4878
Shinhwa
Banned

D.L. 78 has been translated guys!!! YAY!

Images
If only this seriously happened in the Novel/Manga
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-08-15, 23:00   Link #4879
Miraluka
Banned

So does Soba doujin's translation.
Old 2013-08-16, 00:22   Link #4880
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
D.L. 78 has been translated guys!!! YAY!

Images
If only this seriously happened in the Novel/Manga
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Hmm... Seems like this one is taking place right after the Daihaiseisai festival. Let's see if this similar scenario would take place in the main storyline in the near end or after the current arc.
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen