Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-23, 11:10   Link #1481
db84x

Send a message via Yahoo to db84x
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
That's understandable. I mistook Iwai Yuuki for him. It was obvious to me that none of the others were Kishi but I thought Kishi WAS in that scene so automatically made the connection. In hindsight, Iwai's face is completely different to Kishi's.
When NS stopped hate Kishi, since their twists became more bizarre everyday
db84x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 11:39   Link #1482
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by db84x View Post
When NS stopped hate Kishi, since their twists became more bizarre everyday
It's getting worst actually. Every single conversations, every single joke... they will go to every nook and cranny to find "fault" in everything given the chance they have.

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 11:43   Link #1483
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
It's getting worst actually. Every single conversations, every single joke... they will go to every nook and cranny to find "fault" in everything given the chance they have.
not to mention being hypocrites. "Lets send death threats to Kishi and his assistants to get the ending we want" which lead to "OMG, Kishi completely disrespected us in that interview he gave".

Then there is "He turned Naruto into a shoujo manga with NaruHina!" into "Here's NaruSaku's many children and a true love story that is "canon"".
Old 2014-12-23, 13:34   Link #1484
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
not to mention being hypocrites. "Lets send death threats to Kishi and his assistants to get the ending we want" which lead to "OMG, Kishi completely disrespected us in that interview he gave".

Then there is "He turned Naruto into a shoujo manga with NaruHina!" into "Here's NaruSaku's many children and a true love story that is "canon"".
Who want to bet that a salty Narusaku fan will be at the movie and while Naruhina supporters and non- shippers are watching the movie some fan screm Narusaku is better! and they get kicked out of the movie that would suck.
Old 2014-12-23, 20:43   Link #1485
The Green One

Got to love when people act like entitled three years olds who think throwing themselves on the ground and committing a screaming wailing tantrum makes them right.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-09, 12:29   Link #1486
real123

Anyone wondered why naruto never got a harem , even though he has all the qualities of a harem protagonist
real123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-09, 13:22   Link #1487
Ultragunner

He kinda does in The Last movie, he even has more fangirls than Sasuke in his "prime" (seriously, there ARE LOTS of them ), but our boy Naruto doesn't seem to understand all that (or because Kishi made him to )
Old 2015-01-10, 11:45   Link #1488
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by real123 View Post
Anyone wondered why naruto never got a harem , even though he has all the qualities of a harem protagonist
Well if you count the movies and filler girls Naruto has a harem take out them only female into Naruto for real is Hinata and those superfical females fans in The Last.
Old 2015-01-21, 00:16   Link #1489
db84x

Send a message via Yahoo to db84x
That why Kishi not made Sakura falls into Naruto like other superficial fans girl. Sakura already messed a lot by Kishi suck skill in romance and SP anime tease, I glad he "fix" her in The Last
db84x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
official pairings