AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-20, 05:33   Link #4741
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qpax View Post
If baby beel depicted as opposite gender in this series then it would be like this. Not sure if it will be cute or badass but I like the idea and baby beel with twintails heh:

Yes, Yes, YES! This. THIS. Is so much WIN!!!!!!!! And Fool!!! It would be both Cute AND Badass!!!!!
Old 2013-08-20, 06:41   Link #4742
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
If baby beel depicted as opposite gender in this series then it would be like this. Not sure if it will be cute or badass but I like the idea and baby beel with twintails heh:

That is not a baby! It is living breathing corruption!
there would be so many Beel H-doujins the internet would overload and we'd be stuck using type writers and chain letters.... in other words that manga would end life on earth and it would be all your fault... ok it'd be really hot too but dang it atleast let me live till the end of Beelzebub... and to aru... and Hataraku Maou sama...
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-20, 09:09   Link #4743
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...I thought it was Beel merged with Luci... Either way, the stoic cuteness is enough.
Old 2013-08-20, 09:15   Link #4744
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
That is not a baby! It is living breathing corruption!
there would be so many Beel H-doujins the internet would overload and we'd be stuck using type writers and chain letters.... in other words that manga would end life on earth and it would be all your fault... ok it'd be really hot too but dang it atleast let me live till the end of Beelzebub... and to aru... and Hataraku Maou sama...
It's a good type of corruption! Yeah, I want to see the ending of those first two series as well. I haven't really read Hataraku, so sorry.
Old 2013-08-20, 18:34   Link #4745
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I wonder if Beel have a little sister (tsundere would be fun) but it would be fun to see big sister (like Kanzaki from Index) in the future chapters.
Old 2013-08-20, 21:59   Link #4746
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

Quote:

is this a fanart, a doujin, or another series?
Old 2013-08-20, 22:09   Link #4747
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikohowell View Post
is this a fanart, a doujin, or another series?
Most likely fan art, though I admit the art is impressive. I don't know why, but when looking at that picture, just make the eyes a little hollow and the hair pale then we got a teen Lucifer. Though that would kill the imagine comedy I had in mind when Hilda explains Lucifer is also their child to Oga's family.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-21, 16:02   Link #4748
konart

217:

God damn it! Such a cheap trick from Himekawa!
Old 2013-08-22, 00:56   Link #4749
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

How much money does himekawa have....
Old 2013-08-22, 01:11   Link #4750
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
How much money does himekawa have....
A lot. What he calls a 'house' is a several-story luxury residence that's like a hotel. This is the guy who bought a video game franchise. Do not underestimate Himekawa's wealth.
Old 2013-08-22, 01:19   Link #4751
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega253 View Post
A lot. What he calls a 'house' is a several-story luxury residence that's like a hotel. This is the guy who bought a video game franchise. Do not underestimate Himekawa's wealth.
Never underestimated just wondering if you can see a end.

Himekawa clones remind me of Loki clones from Kenichi.

Spoiler for Spoiler for...:
Old 2013-08-22, 01:51   Link #4752
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

"Himekawa's personality is more twisted than the stripes on a candy cane." - Kunieda Aoi.
Old 2013-08-22, 04:10   Link #4753
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

That's what I expected of Himekawa

Still, I don't know whether I would like this arc to continue more or prefer it to stop a few more chapters.. In one hand it's pretty entertaining to see Oga's friends getting power up development, but in the other hand I miss beelzebub comedies

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 04:17   Link #4754
J4n1

KNEW IT!
Well, guessed it.
Hoped for it at least.
But basically knew it.
Himekawa, you bastard.
J4n1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 04:29   Link #4755
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

He really has to wait until the last minute doesn't he...

And to think that some sap somewhere is swearing off Beelzebub because they 'predicted' Himekawa being...Himekawa in this arc.

Well, in the interest of 'predicting', I say that Hilda was in touch with Himekawa all this time. And also that 'Sexy Airline' will break through 'Glasses' once more...
Old 2013-08-22, 05:45   Link #4756
Qilin
Romanticist

Well, I figured that the double cross was going to happen sooner rather than later.

Can the fight end now, please? It's been moving at such an excruciating pace for a while...
Old 2013-08-22, 06:16   Link #4757
Bakaizer
Demon Hunter

i knew himekawa is some kind of double agent or something but that fake crest trolled me ,lol
Old 2013-08-22, 06:19   Link #4758
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^
Yeah, I should've figured it out when they keep saying Oga already have number 3 in his ranks

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 07:36   Link #4759
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I knew Himekawa was Oga's #3, what I couldn't figure out is why he used the machine on Beel when Oga was winning. I still don't really get it. Couldn't he have tested it and destroyed it after the fight was over? He needlessly complicated everything.

Since Himekawa is not Lucifer's #3, then where is the guy with the real tattoo? There has to be one.
Old 2013-08-22, 08:12   Link #4760
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I knew Himekawa was Oga's #3, what I couldn't figure out is why he used the machine on Beel when Oga was winning. I still don't really get it. Couldn't he have tested it and destroyed it after the fight was over? He needlessly complicated everything.

Since Himekawa is not Lucifer's #3, then where is the guy with the real tattoo? There has to be one.
Looking at it, Takamiya's didn't have all his tricks out of the open or cards on the table. While Oga was struggling, he manage to still dodge and stay in the fight, even learning Takamiya's fighting style which was a more agile and counterattack type unlike Oga's head first street fighter type. Also, Oga exhausted his demonic power due to the style of Takamiya. While that burst of power in the end appears to be winning, Takamiya is nevertheless a demon contractor and would adjust to the situation.

In the case with Himekawa, he wanted absolute victory. He wanted more information about Oga and Babay Beel's baby and he suspected that the power Oga wasn't using was going to build up. Once it has build up, then he revealed which side he was on and already knew which side was the winning one which was Oga and was never disloyal. A crafty General no doubt, though if Oga didn't have a joker on his court, he would need it eventually which is no doubt Himekawa's role. Next chapter is the conclusion, lets see how it goes. Though I imagine a great beating.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence