AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-18, 13:03   Link #41
504NOSON
newbie with vet. status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
ichigo was kinda worn out from fighting ulquiorra, and (rather stupidly) thought it was a good idea to stop everything he was doing after he put his mask on and think about why it felt a little different... as if yammy wasn't going to knock him into a building a few miles away
Very true. His reiatsu glass was only half full, and he "rivaled that of a captain". I'll give ichi that.
Old 2010-09-18, 13:03   Link #42
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by 504NOSON View Post
You know what's crazy? How, logically, Ichigo should have been leagues stronger than all the other captains in the Gotei 13 once he reached Vizard status(Yamamoto excluded. It's been alluded to that he's even slightly more powerful than Aizen). But, Kubo makes it seem as if Zaraki is so invinsible(i.e. He beat a released Nnoitora and is toying around with a released Yammy after Ichigo couldn't do it), when, in fact, ichigo- once again, logically- should have long surpassed Zaraki after reaching Bankai, let alone Vizard and Hell knight. It's just so inconsistent sometimes, that's all.
Well yets see he just got through fighting Grimmjow when Nnoritra came so he couldn't beta him, because his body was so worn out. In fact after Grimmjow it was endless battle and Ichigo's body couldn't take the stress so Kenpachi had to save him from Nnoritra. Then after his battle against Ulquirra he was even more worn out plus he could no longer use his mask thus he was beaten by Yammy in which case Byakuya and Kenpachi had to come help. So lately Ichigo hasn't been very powerful sense his body is so damaged, but not it is going to be healed up by Unohana so he will be at his max when fighting Aizen
Old 2010-09-18, 22:42   Link #43
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Yammy may be Espada 0, but I only believe that's in terms of brute strength, otherwise there is absolutely nothing special about him.

Opponents that are brute force are practically a specialty for Kenpachi. I'm about 100% positive a full strength Ichigo would of decimated Noitora and Yammy.
Old 2010-09-19, 12:54   Link #44
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Yammy may be Espada 0, but I only believe that's in terms of brute strength, otherwise there is absolutely nothing special about him.

Opponents that are brute force are practically a specialty for Kenpachi. I'm about 100% positive a full strength Ichigo would of decimated Noitora and Yammy.
I wholeheartedly agree.
Closed Thread