Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-02-20, 07:09   Link #3401
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
No prob! And I also translated the Newtype mag article about the movie... it also mentioned Marie being targeted by someone. The other reports about the trailer last New Year that I also relayed here didn't mention it, so maybe the reporters were previously just not interested, or they missed it, or something.

http://mike-s-6.livejournal.com/4559.html
Now that is a scrumptious little piece of info. Who could possibly have beef with Marie? Adrei again? Nah...they came to peace with each other at the end of S2. Hm...who does that leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
I only mean the positioning. Now I have a weird question... Is the linear rifle a mass driver?
They're all mass drives to put it simply. Just very small ones.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:09   Link #3402
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I only mean the positioning. Now I have a weird question... Is the linear rifle a mass driver?
Linear weapons, Railguns and Mass Drivers use the same technology of Electromagnetic Acceleration so... yes, linear rifles are pretty much mass drivers, the difference being in terminology.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:12   Link #3403
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Now that is a scrumptious little piece of info. Who could possibly have beef with Marie? Adrei again? Nah...they came to peace with each other at the end of S2. Hm...who does that leave?
Perhaps it might be some sort of link with the super soldier creation and Innovator creation. Actually, that's my bet.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:13   Link #3404
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
Perhaps it might be some sort of link with the super soldier creation and Innovator creation. Actually, that's my bet.
Could be, who knows. Guess we'll just have to wait, oh I love anticipation!
Old 2010-02-20, 07:14   Link #3405
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Pseudo-Nena: The database for citizens who had high QBW factor who can become Innovators are...

u think marie could be one of those citizens? since the super soldier program is linked with innovators
Old 2010-02-20, 07:14   Link #3406
Zantetsuken

IF the MA weapon is a Linear Rifle, it could be using GN Tech. GNP can control gravity to a degree. So using it in a linear rifle is a possibility. A high speed metal slug speeding at even a 1000th of light speed is going to do some serious damage
Old 2010-02-20, 07:15   Link #3407
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
Pseudo-Nena: The database for citizens who had high QBW factor who can become Innovators are...

u think marie could be one of those citizens? since the super soldier program is linked with innovators
I have an even better question for that little quote. Does have to do with what causes Innovation, aside from the TDS?

Quote:
IF the MA weapon is a Linear Rifle, it could be using GN Tech. GNP can control gravity to a degree. So using it in a linear rifle is a possibility. A high speed metal slug speeding at even a 1000th of light speed is going to do some serious damage
That wouldn't make sense though, since the pilot would have to worry about ammo, and magazines. Most rifles that come equipped with a GNMS use particle beams.

However, a solid round traveling at the right speed, COULD penetrate a GN Field...
Old 2010-02-20, 07:25   Link #3408
Alexus_Z3
new to gunpla

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Gundam 00 The Movie Screenshots:

Spoiler for Mecha Only:
uwaah talk about detail and complexity hopes the model kit would be alright

damn so many interesting quote grrr I though that I could wait until the DVD come out but the pic and others really killing me now
Alexus_Z3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 07:45   Link #3409
Zantetsuken

After thinking about it from the top of my head, if that weapon really is a linear rifle, I THINK it can be more damaging then a beam. But the downside is it will have massive recoil. REALLY REALLY MASSIVE. Ripping the arm clean massive
Old 2010-02-20, 08:01   Link #3410
mike_s_6

Aaaand, Raphael's claws are unwired. Good call IMO. For those who like to guess things, lower left photo has been brightened, and you can guess that the backpack is really defolded. Image montage c/o 2ch.

mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 09:22   Link #3411
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

My thoughts on the translations:

Hmm, Marie is being targetted by who, and why? I say she's among those citizens who have high QBW factors, since she's a previous Super Soldier and can respond nimbly with QBW. Perhaps, the ESF wishes to claim her from Allelujah for that reason, causing Allelujah to react so reluctantly and emotionally.

And who was Tieria talking to, or perhaps his inner monologue? I guess he says that while he's in Raphael in the pictures. If the antagonists are indeed Aliens, then Tieria could be emphasizing the point that as an Innovade (Innovator), he would fight alongside humanity against ______.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 09:58   Link #3412
ZetranWW3

Damn those ms look freakin sexy

LOL I wonder... wouldn't it be funny if Marina is one of those potential Innovator ....might explain Setsuna attraction to her you know just like newtype
ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 10:48   Link #3413
KaiDamien
Sua-ve-ke-va

Nice pics, i'm loving Raphael colours(Good thing they changed it to purple). The other Gundams look awesome, though Lockon's unit's rifle looks abit blockish >_>
KaiDamien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 11:54   Link #3414
seed2006

Note that the link that another poster provided says that the G00 Movie will end the main series.

http://mike-s-6.livejournal.com/4559.html

Also, if they have announced Raphael Gundam, that means Tieiria will come back somehow.... And Al will get his new Orange Gundam (no info on new weapons?)

Also, why has no one uploaded the trailers that the screen shots are from? Are we supposed to know if they are authentic? (I know there was one one New Years Eve, and one shone to magazines, neither of which, esp. the Trailblazer one have uploaded to video sites...).
seed2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 11:56   Link #3415
seed2006

Oops... dbl post.*****
seed2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 12:02   Link #3416
solidvanz
Special Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by seed2006 View Post
Note that the link that another poster provided says that the G00 Movie will end the main series.

Also, if they have announced Raphael Gundam, that been Tieiria will come back somehow....

Also, why has no one uploaded the trailers that the screen shots are from? Are we supposed to know if they are authentic? (I know there was one one New Years Eve, and one shone to magazines, neither of which, esp. the Trailblazer one have uploaded to video sites...).
They're authentic as you can see in the previous posts since Trailerblazer Event.

Anyway, more The Movie screenshots:

Spoiler for Especially Zabanya's Close Face:
Old 2010-02-20, 12:10   Link #3417
xytrix

As soon as i saw Zabanya's face, it reminds me of Virtue.
xytrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 12:13   Link #3418
helois

oh... crap!

the Harute... *__*

the Zabanya seems more Dynames like,instead Cherudim like..

the 00Q is quite good..but i still don't like it...

tha Raphael has a weapon... a Bazooka? it will be like the Gadessa or the seravee-virtue?

the "Twin Drive" Flag is cool... Graham will be with CB?
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-20, 12:25   Link #3419
rocawarde
Gundam Mechanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Gundam 00 The Movie Screenshots:

Spoiler for Mecha Only:
This is interesting, Quick observations on the pics:

Two Harute pics: Looks like their is alot more orange on the shoulders and front skirt armor, change the color of the v-fins, and I think they change the design on the Rifles abit. I wonder if that hole is actually the beam nozzle
The forearms look rather thick and the line going straight through them could hint that they kept the sub-machine guns in their. O! they also flip the rifle handles from underhand to upper-hand

Gundam Zabanya pic: Someone need to make that into a wallpaper. BAD-ASS.
If you look at the shoulders, Forearms, Front Skirt armor, and knees; I could see why its last description mention it would have alot of missiles built-in the MS. That Sniper Rifle has little indent in the middle of it. Might folded and have a secondary rifle mode just like the Sniper Rifle II. Those Bits seem to base on the Rifle bits design(Good Call).

00Qan[T]: The sword looks like the same one from SEI trailer. Soooo we got a 6? sword bits/1 GN Sword/1 Beam cannon on the shield for the first perfected TDS and grade-A innovator MS. That doesn't sound to over-powering to me.

The "new" GN Flag: Hmmm wonder why they kept the old flag gun on this new design Transformation to MA Mode looks really nice. Two GN Drives??? custom maybe??

GN-XIV and MA: Wow that Beam rifle is big on the GNX, they are using the booster part from the Ahead Forcing Scout type. That MA is Big, guess its Regnant successor. I expect the same Beam Bending tech i saw in S2

Raphael Gundam: NO WIRES(Good Call) Woah if looks close at the MS its purple lol. See a little of the top of the backpack might be snap-on armor(awesome). And lastly we see a new GN Bazooka.

Fun Fact: Other than Harute, every Gundam has their own remote Bits
Old 2010-02-20, 12:41   Link #3420
solidvanz
Special Operative

From 4chan: 00 movie tickets will be on sale March 27. (Advertisement on Unicorn OVA)

Tags
gundam 00 movie