AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-05-17, 16:19   Link #34161
Rizare

Sucks that summer rerun happens before LB6. Now I can't try as much as I would have on summer Tomoe gacha and gotta pray to rng gods even more.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-17, 19:37   Link #34162
Wandering Soul

For me it's really between Ryoma and Arash's. Tristan and Salieri take too many liberties near the end and I don't really like how Jalter's brings the cameraman into it at the last minute.
Old 2021-05-18, 01:39   Link #34163
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I voted for Ryouma's in the end. It can be easily combined with Arash's, though, so I hope it will be. (OTOH, the "twist" really only works for viewers who know Ozy and Arash...)
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-18, 03:26   Link #34164
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I voted for Jalter, because she'll burn our asses if we don't

E: I love it how I keep reading, that the Tamamo we see in the CCC Garden game is actually Amaterasu, but every translation I see leaves room for her actually just being 9 Tails Tamamo.

That being said: What I have yet to see is people realizing that Fluffy-Tails actually qualifies for a Grand Caster Graph... (I wonder, how many tails could a GC-Graph manage?)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-05-18 at 12:10.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-18, 14:03   Link #34165
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Voted for Arash. His idea was simple, but it had the most organic ending.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-18, 14:14   Link #34166
XFire
150% done

I went for Tristan since I'm a sucker for meta stuff.
Old 2021-05-18, 15:12   Link #34167
Thess

Sailieri's and Jeanne Alter are the ones most far off the actual plot, yes. Though they are all wrong
Spoiler for "spoiler" for the event? 'I dearly love your future':

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2021-05-18 at 15:25.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-18, 18:18   Link #34168
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Just realized it after seeing a meme about it but... How does Romani react to Merlin in Arcade?

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-05-18, 18:26   Link #34169
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Just realized it after seeing a meme about it but... How does Romani react to Merlin in Arcade?
Spoiler for arcade spoilers:

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2021-05-18 at 18:42.
Old 2021-05-18, 20:43   Link #34170
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
From
That looks an awful lot like Skadi's castle though... After a little google search...What I wonder is why everyone seems to think Nero is Mother Harlot, while GAwain thinks it's Tamamo.

Servants not keeping their memories is normal though.

Old 2021-05-19, 06:27   Link #34171
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

KIARA POLICE IN ONE TICKET, YEEESSSSS!!!!!

Couldn't get her last time due to blowing everything to get Casturia...so glad I can get her now

EDIT: NP 2 AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Best ane-san!!!!!

Quote:
Where did Maaya Sakamoto talk about plot stuff?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2021-05-19 at 06:53.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-19, 08:06   Link #34172
Thess

Quote:
From
That looks an awful lot like Skadi's castle though... After a little google search...What I wonder is why everyone seems to think Nero is Mother Harlot, while GAwain thinks it's Tamamo.

Servants not keeping their memories is normal though.
Da Vinci was the person who talked about the 72 demon gods in the mobage first (remember she infodumped), that she has no knowledge about them but Medusa does in the arcade is meant to hint something is wrong with her.

Spoiler for Speculation, and spoilers: Arcade story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Where did Maaya Sakamoto talk about plot stuff?
She gave two interviews about her songs. One was years ago with Nasu there too answering questions. When the single went out actually. Both talked about Back Light and Blank Space, and Maaya confirmed she added spoilers to the songs she sings as she did with Colors, it won't be obvious until the end. So yeah, Nasu told her everything.

The second was for the new single last year which had the new OP and the first Camelot movie song, she said that the second opening song is more about LB6 rather than the general cosmos in the Lostbelt plot (Back Light) so fans assume is Caster Arturia's POV (the opening visuals aren't necessarily connected to LB6 just the lyrics).

Old 2021-05-19, 09:57   Link #34173
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Da Vinci was the person who talked about the 72 demon gods in the mobage first (remember she infodumped), that she has no knowledge about them but Medusa does in the arcade is meant to hint something is wrong with her.

She gave two interviews about her songs. One was years ago with Nasu there too answering questions. When the single went out actually. Both talked about Back Light and Blank Space, and Maaya confirmed she added spoilers to the songs she sings as she did with Colors, it won't be obvious until the end. So yeah, Nasu told her everything.

The second was for the new single last year which had the new OP and the first Camelot movie song, she said that the second opening song is more about LB6 rather than the general cosmos in the Lostbelt plot (Back Light) so fans assume is Caster Arturia's POV (the opening visuals aren't necessarily connected to LB6 just the lyrics).

I actually never saw the first movie.....You mean that movie's OP is LB6 related?
Old 2021-05-19, 12:23   Link #34174
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:

Going by that... What if Arcade is a future singularity or Losbelt?
The movies and everything else pretty much made male Fujimaru the Canon one, but we've also seen female Fujimaru.

Adding to that, Arcade could even be Carnival.

Depending on how serious you want to take GUDAGUDA events, we know the female protagonist exists too. And let's be honest here... She definitely came from Carnival

Depending on how serious you want to take events in the story, we know that there is a world where female Gudako exists, the canon one is the male fujimaru though.

Old 2021-05-19, 12:25   Link #34175
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I actually never saw the first movie.....You mean that movie's OP is LB6 related?
No, the single came with two songs. One is Dynamic (was it that name?) which is the second opening of Cosmos in the Lostbelt, while the other is Monologue which is about Bedi and the first Camelot movie song. But when they asked her about the songs, she also spoke about the non movie ones.

She talked about how her songs are the POV of a certain character. In case of Colors, it's Mash during part 1 finale (in case of Blank Space, it's Mash also after part 1/during part 2 or Arcade, it's vague, but is about her feelings for Roman. Nasu called this song the "spirit/soul" of FGO in the oldest interview). Back Light is the same as Colors but the main POV of another character, not Mashu. She also said when they asked her a new song for OP she was in a bind because she already wrote what she wanted to write about the story after part 1 in those songs. So she made the new song about someone in LB6, which means she also knows specifically what happens in chapters and not just in general. If we had the Maaya Sakamoto VIP Pass.

Quote:
Going by that... What if Arcade is a future singularity or Losbelt?
Possibly. We don't know.
Arcade is a story written by Nasu himself. It began with only summaries screen slides of what happens after/before the battle, but, when Jerusalem hit, he started to write a story with dialogues and such. Camelot became Jerusalem, Babylonia became Babylon. There are a lot of theories about who is the boss, and this "Chaldea" is the biggest mystery. It doesn't help the OP song is Mash saying she'll rewrite the entire thing to have a happy ending with Roman, so maybe Mash is the surprise final boss. Although like I said, that song was a companion to Cosmos in the Lostbelt Opening song as Mash's POV after part 1, so may not be exclusively related to Arcade. Since we had a "helper" pseudo pillar demon god (Ozymandias had his Amon-Ra sprite during support battle), there's a lot of expectation of playable/helper Tiamat, Kingu, Solomon, and Goetia in Arcade first. We'll find out when Babylon drops.

At some point I expect Arcade to have a tie-in/crossover/collab with the mobage because it was brought up as part of the story mystery since Camelot (Merlin's warning to Bedi).

Last edited by Thess; 2021-05-19 at 12:36.
Old 2021-05-21, 22:35   Link #34176
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Damn, she really roasted him.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-21, 23:28   Link #34177
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Damn, she really roasted him.
Mash has been under a lot of stress recently, she needed to vent
Old 2021-05-22, 04:13   Link #34178
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's fine, she hit him with the blunt side of her shield.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-22, 07:54   Link #34179
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
It's fine, she hit him with the blunt side of her shield.
Of her "sword" please.

Though she is never using it...

Old 2021-05-22, 08:14   Link #34180
judasmartel
*Author

Damn, Rieri was screaming her lungs out on that scene.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon