AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2021-07-03, 23:07   Link #34361
Tenzen12

Hoped for Shuten, got two Melts. Well can't complain about that.
Old 2021-07-04, 02:13   Link #34362
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Ended up with MHX. She was new so that's something. But wasn't necessarily one of my most hoped for picks either. Not sure how much I'll really use her ahead of Kama or Melt in all honesty.

Could have been worse. At least the GSSR cost is pretty minimal so it doesn't feel like a waste.
Old 2021-07-04, 03:04   Link #34363
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

My GSSR was NP2 Edmond Dantes. I'm pretty satisfied.

And I got Da Vinci Lily with 3 11-rolls, which is nice. I heard she's not really worth it unless at least NP2, but I've got other AoE riders, so I don't know...
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-04, 08:05   Link #34364
darkofficer
just a devil

Rolled for rider davinchi got Marie Antoinette. Rolled in the paid gacha got davinchi caster now I got her np3. I feeled I got mocked

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-05, 11:19   Link #34365
Homura7

My new addition to the support team. Say hello to my lv.100 grailed Charlotte Corday with maxed out skills and full CC moveset. I made sure to make her into an unit that can solo.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-05, 15:54   Link #34366
AC-Phoenix
Detective

I just saw a fake expression sheet of female Fujimaru... with Kagetora's expression sheet. - If you thought Kagetora was creepy, you are in for a surprise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Void View Post
My new addition to the support team. Say hello to my lv.100 grailed Charlotte Corday with maxed out skills and full CC moveset. I made sure to make her into an unit that can solo.
You even gave her Buster the DaVinci code... Respect.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 05:51   Link #34367
MartianMage

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is pretty much a carbon copy of the original 8T run back from 2017. The only thing better is the ox king CE on bunyan. It's already pretty optimized... hard to think of better replacements.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 12:16   Link #34368
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
My GSSR was NP2 Edmond Dantes. I'm pretty satisfied.

And I got Da Vinci Lily with 3 11-rolls, which is nice. I heard she's not really worth it unless at least NP2, but I've got other AoE riders, so I don't know...
Same here, I got NP 2 Dantes. Considering he's usually my go to for Skadi looping, that's not too bad.
Old 2021-07-06, 15:09   Link #34369
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

How many chapters are in LB 6-1?
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 15:11   Link #34370
GDB

Nine, I think it was?
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 15:39   Link #34371
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Thanks. I finished 5-2 and 5.5 at last. So I wonder how many left.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 16:15   Link #34372
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
How many chapters are in LB 6-1?
9 chapters, but a lot of story-only arrows, as high as SEVEN arrows (both battle and story-only) in Chapter 9.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 16:23   Link #34373
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Can someone please tell me how to arts meme? The only one I can actually do it with is Sieg...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-07-06, 16:30   Link #34374
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Can someone please tell me how to arts meme? The only one I can actually do it with is Sieg...
Who else you got that you want to Arts meme with? Vlad, Summer Mo, and Summer Arturia are good candidates, though I think Loli Vinci can do it too
Old 2021-07-06, 16:39   Link #34375
GDB

Quote:
Casturia + Casturia + arts user with high hit count or absurd NP regen.

As XFire said, those 4 are good option. Sitonai, Space Ishtar, Summer Kiara, Summer Musashi, and a few others are also good options, but not as cut and dry as those first 4. IMO, Summer Mordred is probably the best at it overall, though against stronger enemies she starts to fall off solely due to lack of firepower.

You can also include the plugsuit and swap in Nero Bride, Paraclesus, or Tamamo to get more NP regen/Arts up.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-06, 17:19   Link #34376
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Who else you got that you want to Arts meme with? Vlad, Summer Mo, and Summer Arturia are good candidates, though I think Loli Vinci can do it too
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Casturia + Casturia + arts user with high hit count or absurd NP regen.

As XFire said, those 4 are good option. Sitonai, Space Ishtar, Summer Kiara, Summer Musashi, and a few others are also good options, but not as cut and dry as those first 4. IMO, Summer Mordred is probably the best at it overall, though against stronger enemies she starts to fall off solely due to lack of firepower.

You can also include the plugsuit and swap in Nero Bride, Paraclesus, or Tamamo to get more NP regen/Arts up.
I should perhaps say that I'm on US, so no Castertoria for me - yet.

I usually use Sieg, Sheba and Tamamo; Tamamo being the requirement to begin with here.
It pretty much always works with Sieg, but for example not with Kagetora.
Theoretically I've got Dolphins in your face too, but shes at Lv 1. Same for Gil Caster.
After that I think the only Arts servants I've got left are BB and Cloe.

That is ignoring other support casters though.

E:Oh yeah, Mini Vinci NP1 too, but I'm still levelling her. Whether I'll manage lv 2 depends on how much i want to roll for Valkyrie in the next few days.

Old 2021-07-06, 21:46   Link #34377
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
I cannot believe everyone forgot about The Gong. His setups are kinda expensive though, which explains part of why. Although, I was able to triple loop with him using only Asclepius, friend Tamamo, Waver, and Skadi on Ember and QP nodes.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-07, 03:55   Link #34378
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So who to NP2 ... Napoleon or Sitonai? I actually just want more Valkyrie copies :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
I cannot believe everyone forgot about The Gong. His setups are kinda expensive though, which explains part of why. Although, I was able to triple loop with him using only Asclepius, friend Tamamo, Waver, and Skadi on Ember and QP nodes.
Gong will remain lv1 for a while so I can Tamamo Solo Vitch
Seems to be the sure-hit way for not having to restart the encounter... I could also Cat it, if I was bored

E: i think I've found parts of my Arts problem: I tried getting Tamamo's NP up ASAP, and thus used Kaleidoskope, but her NP gain is horrible if she can't form a chain with herself.
So basically, I just need a +Arts + Charge CE, which I currently don't have. It works a lot better since I gave her formalcraft though

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2021-07-07 at 06:19.
Old 2021-07-10, 14:26   Link #34379
Rizare

Muramasa has to be one of the most busted servants, I didn't expect him to be the MVP for turning bunch of really CQs into farming quests, although he does have very high requirements and some rng to work as well as Castoria's existence.

We're getting close to remaining part of LB6 release, finally. It was at least nice to have Nerofest return to do some farming while waiting.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-11, 07:42   Link #34380
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Only 9 boxes so far. Just too lazy to farm and no Servants left to level after leveling Fairy Gawain, Tristan and Tsuna. I'll just stockpile some EXP I suppose.
Have only finished the 2016 Exhibition Quests. The 2016 prototype screwed me a bit with Ozy being so beefy with his defense buffs but I still managed to beat it.
And I'm only at chapter 7 in LB6. The long gap made me lazy as well. I'm just lazy overall when it comes to FGO.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon