AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2021-07-20, 19:07   Link #21
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
However, Kaku of the CP0 (formerly of the CP9) already has the Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Giraffe (or Kirin in Japanese). Maybe Oda will have the Mythical Zoan variant as the Uma Uma no Mi: Model Qilin instead?
Kaku though looks like an actual giraffe. Yamato looks like the mythical Kirin. Japanese use qilin for giraffe. A lot of cultures do compare a giraffe to a Kirin. But his is still a basic giraffe. So my guess is that his is a normal zoan whereas hers is a mythical zoan. That’s like comparing a lizard and a dragon. My guess it is something like Uma Uma no Mi: model Kirin like you said.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2021-07-20 at 19:25.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-24, 00:06   Link #22
Hetalia Guy

Great chapter.

I never would have thought Sasaki would ever use his own frills for flight in combat, but this is One Piece after all. He really pushed the Shogun high diff with all of his best attacks. Love that Franky knew he was far from a swordsman and needed to think tactfully to defeat the flying Triceratops. That finale is just *chef’s kiss* perfect in many ways.

I hope we get the name of Yamato’s fruit soon. Glad the White Tiger model theory was long debunked.
Hetalia Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-24, 07:26   Link #23
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetalia Guy View Post
I hope we get the name of Yamato’s fruit soon. Glad the White Tiger model theory was long debunked.
Spoilers have actually been out for days and Yamato's DF was revealed. I don't know if Marvel didn't notice or if he's on vacation.
Old 2021-07-25, 05:55   Link #24
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hetalia Guy View Post
Great chapter.

I never would have thought Sasaki would ever use his own frills for flight in combat, but this is One Piece after all. He really pushed the Shogun high diff with all of his best attacks. Love that Franky knew he was far from a swordsman and needed to think tactfully to defeat the flying Triceratops. That finale is just *chef’s kiss* perfect in many ways.

Woah, no White Tiger DF? Maybe it's the Qilin DF after all? As in, the Mythical Zoan variant of Kaku's DF.

I'm surprised to hear the White Tiger DF theory was already debunked long ago. I was kinda expecting a Dragon vs Tiger trope to show up in the upcoming Kaido vs Yamato fight, but we never know with Oda.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-07-27, 11:05   Link #25
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Spoilers have actually been out for days and Yamato's DF was revealed. I don't know if Marvel didn't notice or if he's on vacation.
Heh, yeah, I knew, but didn't get the chance to make the new thread until today. Anyway, here ya go!
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote