AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-01-10, 13:27   Link #9401
Akane01

Unless we are blind, the author push very much the Tats/Miyu shipping, I don't think they'll be a couple but the very last scene of the LN will be probably a cute "bro/sis" scene between the two.
Old 2014-01-10, 13:33   Link #9402
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampz21 View Post
Rather than Kimono im shipping for wedding dresses, or Cat suit..,!
Btw is it me Erika is more considered as the Lioness than Leo huh?
For Development I want a US trip so they can meet up with Lina by they I mean Tatsuya, Miyuki and Erika
Cultural Festival!! Ghost House!! Nekomata Erika!! Nyaaaaaaaa!!! Kawaiii!!

Tigress fit Erika best(Tat said she's a leopard). Like a tiger, Erika hid her evil side(and act innocently like a cute kitten) and then she strikes her prey!!
Old 2014-01-10, 13:34   Link #9403
Toma.Kamijo

Quote:
Basically yeah they are normal siblings
If by normal sibling its behaving like a couple then yes haha
Old 2014-01-10, 13:35   Link #9404
iCloudz7

They are not normal siblings (by the POV of Miyuki) many times she was expecting a kiss from Tatsuya ... Or when she was thinking that being his sister was a big wall between them... I'll be searching those...

Edit: Cant remember what volume she was thinking that...
Old 2014-01-10, 13:44   Link #9405
black_cat1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akane01 View Post
Unless we are blind, the author push very much the Tats/Miyu shipping, I don't think they'll be a couple but the very last scene of the LN will be probably a cute "bro/sis" scene between the two.
Don't worry, we already have Oreimo as an example so I won't be surprised if the author try an incest ending.
Old 2014-01-10, 13:52   Link #9406
Akane01

Quote:
Originally Posted by black_cat1 View Post
Don't worry, we already have Oreimo as an example so I won't be surprised if the author try an incest ending.
Maybe but I hope they will not have a twist that they are not really bro and sis to be able to put them together, the evidence suggests that they are of the same blood but the twist like that are often present in this kind of relationship.
Old 2014-01-10, 18:22   Link #9407
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCloudz7 View Post
They are not normal siblings (by the POV of Miyuki) many times she was expecting a kiss from Tatsuya ... Or when she was thinking that being his sister was a big wall between them... I'll be searching those...

Edit: Cant remember what volume she was thinking that...
Volume 6 after Sayuri leaves their house Miyuki thinks she's going to be kissed but instead Tatsuya pinches her on the nose.
Volume 10 after the Valentines day dinner(?), Miyuki lies down on the sofa and started thinking about how them being siblings is getting in the way of the relationship she really wants to have with Tatsuya.
Old 2014-01-10, 19:33   Link #9408
bietchie11
OneTrueTatsuya's apostles

You gotta love how every single elite students mentally translates "council member" into "onii-sama".
Miyuki's bro-con is now school-wide famous.
Politics: Capitalism

-Silentwolfie-
Old 2014-01-10, 20:11   Link #9409
hakazee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Volume 6 after Sayuri leaves their house Miyuki thinks she's going to be kissed but instead Tatsuya pinches her on the nose.
Volume 10 after the Valentines day dinner(?), Miyuki lies down on the sofa and started thinking about how them being siblings is getting in the way of the relationship she really wants to have with Tatsuya.
And this one

Spoiler for Vol 10:
Old 2014-01-10, 20:39   Link #9410
pampz21
ShipCore

Spoiler for Its Evil!:

Spoiler for 2 Evil People:

Anyway all the Elites calls SC as Onii-sama, Basically everyone is Tatsuya's imouto

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-01-10, 22:16   Link #9411
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:

Anyway all the Elites calls SC as Onii-sama, Basically everyone is Tatsuya's imouto
So is isori a trap imouto.
Old 2014-01-10, 23:08   Link #9412
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post
Cultural Festival!! Ghost House!! Nekomata Erika!! Nyaaaaaaaa!!! Kawaiii!!

Tigress fit Erika best(Tat said she's a leopard). Like a tiger, Erika hid her evil side(and act innocently like a cute kitten) and then she strikes her prey!!
Did they ever had a cultural fest??

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
So is isori a trap imouto.
Yea, he's a sheman!

Woot cant wait for the vol.13

wish we had some news...I really want to see what the Rozen and Zhou plans to get Tatsuya!

Rozen definitely know Tatsuya's the main strategist on the nuclear fusion experiment...Thats why they kept the identity of the student involve to keep Tatsuya for themselves, and dont forget the Miki's forshadowing!

My shipper-sense is tingling more stronger than before!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2014-01-10, 23:52   Link #9413
hakazee

Quote:

wish we had some news...I really want to see what the Rozen and Zhou plans to get Tatsuya!
Yeah, someone sends the letter to tatsuya and warn him about something

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
Got one last picture of novel vol 12 about the sneak peek of vol 13 ( second 9 school competition)
Credited by Richard Winter from facebook
Spoiler for Sneak peek:
Old 2014-01-10, 23:58   Link #9414
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
Yeah, someone sends the letter to tatsuya and warn him about something
Why do I get the feeling that the letter is from one of the seven sages? By the way we still haven't heard the info Shizuku was supposed to give to Tatsuya.
Old 2014-01-11, 00:09   Link #9415
babbo3d
2d 3d all lolis are equal

Quote:
Originally Posted by the one above all View Post
Why do I get the feeling that the letter is from one of the seven sages? By the way we still haven't heard the info Shizuku was supposed to give to Tatsuya.
It is highly unlikely they use there abilities differently true but not on something like a high school competition.
Old 2014-01-11, 00:26   Link #9416
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Let's not forget that Erika being a Tiger is our another support!

You know that Tatsuya sees her like a tiger and Tatsuya himself is a dragon(both his real name and military alias + vol4 when he killed no-head dragon).

And you probably know that Tiger and Dragon are destined to be together!!

THIS IS FATE! I CAN ALREADY SEE THE ENDING (in my dream)!!
Old 2014-01-11, 00:36   Link #9417
Lucarion
The Hegemon-King of Chu.

Quote:
No...definitely not....
Tatsuya too full of logic, its logical not to do xxxx with your sister or xxx, in real life some people are like that but it would be really against public opinion. That why oreimo wasnt accepted by the mass, but for myself when they kiss...wanted to vomit due to myself being normal...anyway if that happns I will be force to drop this one!
Since when do Yotsuba ever care about public opinion? The whole clan was never normal to begin with--Tatsuya and Miyuki included. Societal constraints probably don't matter to them in themselves, and only matter because like everyone else they are expected to conform to a set of rules. If no one ever finds out...they'll do whatever they want.

Also, it may be illogical for you to imagine Tats and Miyu going that way; but from Tatsuya's perspective it may be perfectly logical. Logic depends on the premises you set, and in Tatsuya's case, Miyuki's happiness triumphs everything else. And if his premises are:

a) Miyuki is my sister,
b) I can't love my sister, it'll put her in danger and be too much trouble for both of us,
c) but Miyuki will never be happy with other men,
d) Miyuki living a life of unhappiness is something that must not happen,
e) Miyuki will be happy only with me,
f) I too am happy with Miyuki,
g) I'd do anything in my power to make her happy because it makes me happy.

Then it wouldn't be much of a stretch for him to come to the logical conclusion of...

...A: Miyuki has to be with me. Because it'll make both of us happy and whatever trouble I have to go through for her is worth that.
Old 2014-01-11, 00:37   Link #9418
Seitsuki
Onee!

You can have your Tats x Eri as long as I get my Miyuki x Lina. Realistically speaking however we must all admit that wincest is inevitably the most likely route. Speaking as a seasoned seaman and all.
Old 2014-01-11, 01:01   Link #9419
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by babbo3d View Post
It is highly unlikely they use there abilities differently true but not on something like a high school competition.
I meant that if something big was going on behind the scenes like in the last 9 school competition only more serious so that it ends up gaining one of the sage's attention. They could attempt to warn Tatsuya so he will take care of it especially if that sage determines that whatever is going on could be a threat to the sages.
Old 2014-01-11, 01:28   Link #9420
azziz

Quote:
Did they ever had a cultural fest??

Rozen definitely know Tatsuya's the main strategist on the nuclear fusion experiment...Thats why they kept the identity of the student involve to keep Tatsuya for themselves, and dont forget the Miki's forshadowing!

i would have tough personnally more logical for the rozen to be interested in tatsuya for his silver ability:so what make you think they ,as a company after profit,would be interested in him for his military prowess-no that they have any way to know unless the have someone among them who's one of the 7 sages.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings