ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-03, 11:47   Link #1142
ShiroiRyu

Setsuno was hot ! XD
Old 2013-10-03, 17:14   Link #1143
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
I imagine the giant crow and giant serpent are other legendary beasts.
Coco and Sani's partners, you mean? Yeah, I guess they would count. I also wonder if that horse Zebra borrowed counts as one of the beast kings, as well (or is at least around their level, like the devil serpent)....?
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-04, 09:53   Link #1144
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
Setsuno was hot ! XD
As expected, but that outfit was unexpected. Seems like the family helped turn Midora into a nice person, wonder where it went wrong. Wow so Blue Nitro are even too much for Acacia to handle. So they are "pair"? So that means they can talk? Wonder if Joa is a blue nitro with Frohze's skin.
Old 2013-10-04, 10:18   Link #1145
mechdra

There is a fat Nitro on the last page that look very diffrent from others. Could that be PAIR?
mechdra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 15:07   Link #1146
marvelB

Chinese scans are out:

Spoiler for Toriko 253:
Old 2013-10-09, 22:43   Link #1147
animeisinteresting

Frohze is a zombie? the cure water resurrected her?
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 23:37   Link #1148
xellos2099

I wonder if Midora is trying to create the true cure water from Acacia main course. As Ichiryuu stated, cure water might be create with the water and the main course... main the missing appreiater?
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 00:22   Link #1149
ellifeedn
Thinker

I guess we now know four of the eight king beasts.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 01:40   Link #1150
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
I'm not sure if Midora's goal is to resurrect Frohze. From what I can gather, he basically still harbors that feeling of hatred towards those who take the "blessing" of food for granted and wants to take revenge against them by hoarding all of the world's food for himself (hence why he's had so many chefs kidnapped). Sadly, that also means that he never took Frohze's words about sharing food to heart....

And BTW, I'm now even more convinced that Midora is basically a more evil version of King Dedede, lol.
Old 2013-10-10, 08:22   Link #1151
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
I'm not sure if Midora's goal is to resurrect Frohze. From what I can gather, he basically still harbors that feeling of hatred towards those who take the "blessing" of food for granted and wants to take revenge against them by hoarding all of the world's food for himself (hence why he's had so many chefs kidnapped). Sadly, that also means that he never took Frohze's words about sharing food to heart....

Totally agree.

It was nice to see a little bit of their first fight. So Frohze's god cooking from is a dark technique. That last scene made it look like Frohze would come out form the grave. If Joa is Frohze then maybe what was revived was the dark technique version of her, so in essence she is not Frohze at all.
Old 2013-10-10, 10:23   Link #1152
animeisinteresting

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post

And BTW, I'm now even more convinced that Midora is basically a more evil version of King Dedede, lol.

no i mean he kept pouring cure water and there were some cells still alive and the cure water caused it to create another Frohze.
animeisinteresting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 10:37   Link #1153
Breimoon

So even blue nitro need someone's help to cook "god" . Wonder if blue nitro will be neutral. ally or enemy.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 13:25   Link #1154
Homura7

Cure Water can be obtained from the Derous Dragon, and it turns out Komatsu's knife is made with its one and unique fang.

Nope, not a coincidence...
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 19:14   Link #1155
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Man am I the only one who shed manly tears about Midora's sad past? I can totally emphatize with him. He is totally blaming himself for being sole reason to Frohze's death so no wonder he went to dark side before totally understanding the true meaning of her words; sharing is everything in this world.

I'm pretty sure that pair is kind of lead figures in Blue Nitro tribe. Since they came to pick up Frohze anda Acadia I think they can also communicate with humans, I mean talk to our language. So they might help to Toriko and other heavenly kings in their quest to capture the God and last thing I am sure that Joa is Frohze's dark side. By using dark technique she just fallen victim to her dark ability. So her dark ability is the reason that makes her immortal person and not the mention that she can revive death person like she did with Nitro's. So in short I am waiting to see touching reunion between dark Midora and dark Frohze. That's going to be one hell of ironic and awkard meeting ever.
Old 2013-10-11, 18:59   Link #1156
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeisinteresting View Post
Actually it only proves that actually might be Frohze. I don't think shes a zombie. I think she might of fused with nitro or something. Her gourmet cells woke her up when she sensed god was approaching. Than again Frohze wasn't a evil person so we really can't tell whats really going on. I'm more curious about her other form.
Old 2013-10-12, 04:12   Link #1157
Homura7

Nowadays if Midora had the chance to devour Frohze, he would. Over 700 years passed since then, he's past the point of no return.

The only way his stomach can be satisfied forever is by serving him with death.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-12, 14:59   Link #1158
tenchir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Actually it only proves that actually might be Frohze. I don't think shes a zombie. I think she might of fused with nitro or something. Her gourmet cells woke her up when she sensed god was approaching. Than again Frohze wasn't a evil person so we really can't tell whats really going on. I'm more curious about her other form.
Remember that Midora's cried an equal amount of tears as much he poured cure water on her grave. Those tears might have something to do with it too since he was born with gourmet cells.
tenchir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-16, 15:52   Link #1159
marvelB

And in this week's spoiler:

Spoiler for Toriko 254:
Old 2013-10-18, 05:02   Link #1160
Battler-kun

Now it is finally confirmed that the Gourmet Cells are nothing but freaking demons/monsters emerged with one, at best a symbiont.

And if you can't control them, they will control you (especially if you train them) like Midora's inner Gourmet Cell monster. He is a slave to its appetite (while the real Midora is also hungry, but as Ichiryuu stated hungry for a family), thanks to his childhood and the trauma.

Also it is confirmed that Ichiryuu lost great strength compared to his former days and that it would have been a more balanced fight.

All in all a pretty depressing fate for everyone.
Battler-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, fantasy, food, shounen