AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 19 Rating
Perfect 10 10 47.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 38.10%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 9.52%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 4.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2018-04-30, 16:43   Link #221
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

So chapters on side characters as the plot ties to the main character towards the end?
Old 2018-05-01, 00:17   Link #222
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itine View Post
For 488 pages, NT20 had same pages as NT4
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
WAIT THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED?!! I though this was still just a rumor!!! YEEEEEEESS

Wait, I can't find it on Amazon.jp though???

NVM I FOUND IT!!! https://www.amazon.co.jp/%E6%96%B0%E...%94%E8%A1%9320 Great! So now it IS confirmed.

Such a long wait for this. I'm so excited.~~ Hype is back!!!!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )

Last edited by dniv; 2018-05-01 at 03:48.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 05:16   Link #223
dragon1412

Now that we mentioned this, is Aleister considered a single mother or single father ????
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-02, 11:09   Link #224
faiz blaster

^ Neither. He is just a pervert.
Old 2018-05-05, 23:55   Link #225
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

This may be a bit unrelated to the volume, but I've recently began to connect the dots and I've finally come to the conclusion
Kakine Teitoku is the antithesis to Kamijou Touma
Now hold your horses and let me explain. Their views on redemption are opposite (Kakine believes redemption is a joke, Touma believes in and actively attempts to redeem others), their opinions on innocents are opposite (Kakine just leaves them there, he won't kill them but if they die well too bad. Touma would expend energy to protect and get them out of the battle), their powers are opposite (Kakine conjures stuff that shouldn't exist, Touma destroys it) and not only that, but Touma has quite literally achieved that which Kakine could not (Touma has beaten the almighty Accelerator, conquered the almighty Othinus and managed to interact with Aleister, stuff Kakine has tried and failed to do). You could stretch it further with how Touma (a level 0 with only one special ability) caused big things to the world, while Kakine (a level 5 with a myriad of abilities granted by Dark Matter) has only caused little. Now Beetle 05 is only a temporary solution, Kakine still has the potential to come back. I'd love to see him deal with someone like Touma, his polar opposite.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 00:06   Link #226
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
This may be a bit unrelated to the volume, but I've recently began to connect the dots and I've finally come to the conclusion
Kakine Teitoku is the antithesis to Kamijou Touma
Now hold your horses and let me explain. Their views on redemption are opposite (Kakine believes redemption is a joke, Touma believes in and actively attempts to redeem others), their opinions on innocents are opposite (Kakine just leaves them there, he won't kill them but if they die well too bad. Touma would expend energy to protect and get them out of the battle), their powers are opposite (Kakine conjures stuff that shouldn't exist, Touma destroys it) and not only that, but Touma has quite literally achieved that which Kakine could not (Touma has beaten the almighty Accelerator, conquered the almighty Othinus and managed to interact with Aleister, stuff Kakine has tried and failed to do). You could stretch it further with how Touma (a level 0 with only one special ability) caused big things to the world, while Kakine (a level 5 with a myriad of abilities granted by Dark Matter) has only caused little. Now Beetle 05 is only a temporary solution, Kakine still has the potential to come back. I'd love to see him deal with someone like Touma, his polar opposite.
That's interesting. I always thought of Accelerator and Kakine as opposites not Kakine and Touma... hmm...

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-08, 00:56   Link #227
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
That's interesting. I always thought of Accelerator and Kakine as opposites not Kakine and Touma... hmm...
He's kind of a foil to him, not a direct antithesis. He was once just a what if of Accelerator, but honestly these recent developments and how they parallel Touma, it just seems like Kakine is more Touma's opposite then Accelerator.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-09, 05:45   Link #228
itine
No Book No Live

NT20 LQ no text cover, and longer summary
Images

「魔術と科学。私が区切った世界の全てをぶっ壊すか」
アレイスターVSイギリス清教。その結末は――!?

自らの根城・学園都市を躊躇なく捨てたアレイスターは魔術大国イギリスへの総攻撃を開始する。一見非道な 作戦には、しかし何故か上条やインデックス、一方通行、浜面や滝壺の姿も見え――。
 大天使エイワスの力をも凌駕する大悪魔コロンゾンの封印は遠からず解かれる。その前にロンドンでヤツの弱 点を掴まなければならないのだが、大悪魔が憑依していたローラが率いていたイギリス清教にとっては、それは 科学サイドからの侵攻としか見えない。
 誰も望まない決戦に、上条は挑んでいた。そんな熾烈な状況下で、彼の窮地を救ったのは、まさかの管理人系 ほんわか天然お姉さん、オルソラで???

Last edited by itine; 2018-06-12 at 12:23.
itine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-17, 04:46   Link #229
itine
No Book No Live

Like NT17, NT18, and NT19
NT20 will have 4 Pages (appendix) SS also
https://goo.gl/PG7TjZ
Images
itine is offline   Reply With Quote