AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-05-05, 02:16   Link #41
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

ecchi? yes. Ero? umm, it's actually more on comedy stuff~

and about their growth, I have to make sure several time so that my images doesn't get jumbled up

so yeah, again, agreed on the above. And maybe the title you're thinking of is Seikon no Qwaser?

Hiroto is cute really, writing letter to express his feeling, kyaaa~ *cough* sorry...

what I like about Hiroto is his communication disorder takes time to recover.
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 02:47   Link #42
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by amatsunagi View Post
so yeah, again, agreed on the above. And maybe the title you're thinking of is Seikon no Qwaser?
yup, that's the one
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 03:08   Link #43
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Just caught up to the latest chapters and...well...

Just like amatsunagi, don't really know why I kept reading & what I'm expecting of this. Definitely didn't expect those elements from what the title or the summary sorta' implied. Not really false advertising but...
Hmmm, objectively speaking, there are some bits that can get one curious; like the goddess actually playing for the "two sides" in the demon / human war and apparently setting herself as the final target (we all know she is going to donate some skills eventually ); I'm also curious on what's he is suposed to face in the long run; after all the preparations that he is doing now are a little bit "too much" (and not only in the kinky way), he is probably gonna bump into a fitting obstacle for all of his over powered skills and potentially huge boss level harem.

Spoiler:

I somehow feel that the author has some level of amazing creativity in assembling the plot (and he disguises that with the lactating stuff ); that creativity seems to drag me in, since I'm really enjoying his "big reveals" so far.

Quote:
Looks like 2 chapters upped tonight? yay
6 hours more till he docks with Firianese, right? (I'm eagerly awaiting for this ) Let's hope the princess gets suspicious, after all she is already "jealous" of their relationship even though she didn't saw them when they held hands.

Last edited by Okashira; 2015-05-05 at 03:29.
Okashira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 03:26   Link #44
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Aye, the overall plot seems to be slowly forming as things go on. It's just that I'm not really sure what to expect of it right now (like will this be an epic tale or overly convoluted plot) especially the way he's been getting & developing skills contrary to the usual.

Well, its interesting enough. Your "skill sharing" theory is highly probable.

Also interesting to note that he is one of those rare Axe using MCs instead of the default sword user (may change in the future though) .
Old 2015-05-05, 03:28   Link #45
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

and sudden level up on [Maternity] skill?

jokes aside, flag just set on the festival day?

I think he will use dual wield? axe and sword.
Old 2015-05-05, 03:31   Link #46
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Well...festivals are for celebrating after all.

*nudge, nudge*
*wink, wink*
Old 2015-05-05, 03:46   Link #47
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
and sudden level up on [Maternity] skill?

jokes aside, flag just set on the festival day?
Well, didn't he already experienced a girl's [maternity] going from 18 to 20 when he decided to have a taste once? (when his mom's friends came over to visit the first time? too tired to check it now)...... Well, since the princess was pretty much already captured, we know something kinky is going to happen. The question is 'how soon'

Quote:
I think he will use dual wield? axe and sword.
hmmmmm.... I think it really depends if one of the 8 legendary weapons is an axe; because I can already see him using more than one of those; perhaps he might even get all of them eventually?? If the holy swords are indeed only swords, I can see him dropping the axe (which would be a real drag)
Old 2015-05-05, 04:23   Link #48
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

that time with Aletta, she luckily on the brink of raising to 20.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-05, 06:18   Link #49
obnuchious

sorry for this, am a bit [not really] a beggar for ~meatz~

any kind souls willing to share/donate some ~meatz~ on what had happened in this story from start (ok, maybe not that far but around the time he is more conscious of his 'actions' in the other world) to the current chapters???

**puppy dog eyes**
Old 2015-05-05, 18:07   Link #50
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Ah, read the latest chaps, some interesting stuff was touched up.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-05-05, 18:40   Link #51
obnuchious

he certainly did a bad thing to those girls....

tsk tsk tsk . . . at least he is now set in that department but once he reaches that certain age, it would be his turn to be milked dried . . .

Karma~
Old 2015-05-05, 19:03   Link #52
sasuke706

Hiroto just feels bad because he got their like gauge too far up and they chose to wait for him because they like him. To turn it around, no one else got close enough to them to get their like gauges high enough to sway them away from Hiroto. He was actually pretty moderate with most of the mature women, with Sarasa and Filianesse being the only mature women he went way overboard with. Well, there was also the thief woman, but that actually turned into trauma instead of love.
Not that he seems against marrying literally all of them. Hell, none of the girls seem to particularly mind either, but Wendy and Filianesse seem prone to jealously.

And his party just gradually began to really like him because they teamed up a lot, and apparently protecting them makes the like stuff go up too. Though the author's all but confirmed who Nameless is; it'd be more shocking if she isn't who Hiroto thinks at this point.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-05, 20:38   Link #53
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

He's currently 8 but right now he looks what...almost middle school-ish...I think? Or does it slow down as he gets more mature? Can't remember properly anymore since this work is really messing with my mental images.

That Chat Log of his can really be cheating...like a form of Listening/Telepathy skill of sorts.

Kinda' bugs me how calculating he can be about acquiring skills. He's not evil nor malicious per se but, well... *shrug* At least he's starting to properly feel guilt again.
Old 2015-05-05, 21:10   Link #54
sasuke706

To be fair, while he did say he wanted certain skills and stuff in the past two chapters, all the girls who had skills to raise came to him asking him to, aside from the maid who he "punished" and learned Bedroom Skills from, but she was openly hitting on him much earlier anyway.
He was going to straight up leave Filianesse alone with her Holy Sword Mastery skill when he had the perfect opportunity because he could get it legit with some effort, but she stopped him and more or less made him take it.

And just to toss it out there, Filianesse is my favorite; I enjoy her chapters the most.
Old 2015-05-06, 02:11   Link #55
Corvo269

Guys, help me out here. I'm trying to piece together what has been said in this thread correct me if I'm wrong

So, MC, who has communication problems, died while saving the girl that was NTR'd from him. And a random goddess decided to reincarnate him to a fantasy world based on his favourite RPG with bonus skill points and she will summon in the others later. So he basically got bonus points + beta testing rights.

The first thing he does is cap out his communication skill and he will spend the other points on skills he gains by breastfeeding on women with 20 or higher in maternity skill, the skills he'll gain has to also be the skill of the woman, and the fucker's just a toddler at this point. WOW

Moving on, the girl who was cheating on him, was also reincarnated, with her memory sealed, by the goddess, because she chose to. She got summoned as a demon lord with high misfortune stat. Did I get everything right?
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 03:11   Link #56
OtakuFreak88
Tada no Hachidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Guys, help me out here. I'm trying to piece together what has been said in this thread correct me if I'm wrong

So, MC, who has communication problems, died while saving the girl that was NTR'd from him. And a random goddess decided to reincarnate him to a fantasy world based on his favourite RPG with bonus skill points and she will summon in the others later. So he basically got bonus points + beta testing rights.

The first thing he does is cap out his communication skill and he will spend the other points on skills he gains by breastfeeding on women with 20 or higher in maternity skill, the skills he'll gain has to also be the skill of the woman, and the fucker's just a toddler at this point. WOW

Moving on, the girl who was cheating on him, was also reincarnated, with her memory sealed, by the goddess, because she chose to. She got summoned as a demon lord with high misfortune stat. Did I get everything right?
It would seems so. I just don't understand in what way was he ntr'd, it's not like he and that girl were hanging out together (except for the fact that they were childhoodfriends). More like somebody else went ahead and confessed to her and he missed his chance, or perhaps he was dumbed, either way you can't call this ntr.

Btw, fu*k ntr(writing with small letters, especially, to show my condemnation for this) and anyone who loves this is a sicko (probably enjoying their wife being shagged)
OtakuFreak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 03:37   Link #57
obnuchious

MC is currently 8 years old ... already has a large harem waiting for him to be a legal adult (15) ... 7 years . . . they shall await 7 years to them to be all legally married . . .
Old 2015-05-06, 03:42   Link #58
chaosbeowulf

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
MC is currently 8 years old ... already has a large harem waiting for him to be a legal adult (15) ... 7 years . . . they shall await 7 years to them to be all legally married . . .
This is almost like a reverse jailbait, isn't it? Something along the line of,

Harem: "7 more years till the legal age, guhehehe..."
chaosbeowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 03:49   Link #59
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

@corvo and otakufreak:
Spoiler:

Last: I think you should spoiler it, Corvo.
Well, that's all I guess.
Old 2015-05-06, 04:33   Link #60
sasuke706

The legal age in this work is actually 13. From chapter 15:
Quote:
あ、あの~……雷神さま、もう十八歳なんですから、四歳のヒロトちゃんにアプローチするのはだめですよ~?  公国法では、十二歳以下の少年に手を出すと犯罪ですよ~
Hiroto and/or others probably just consider 15 to be a proper adult. Not that it makes much difference. It could also be a difference like how you're an adult if you're 18 in America, but have to be 21 to drink alcohol still. Or maybe the marriage laws and sex laws are just plain weird. I don't recall it clearly explaining them.

Last edited by sasuke706; 2015-05-06 at 04:57.

Tags
choroi heroines, game world, harem, huge cock mc, milf, netori, ntr, ntr done by mc, reincarnation