AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-10-08, 00:06   Link #1621
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by FugibayashiFlower<3 View Post
VOLUME 14 HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED AND FROM WHAT I CAN UNDERSTAND WILL BE OUT ON OCTOBER 19TH. ANNNNNNNNND ON TOP OF THAT.....
Spoiler for just lookie what we have here..:
Translation:
Korewa Zombie Desuka 14
Yes, Eventhough i am just a hikkikomori

A miko + Neet = WIN

How many girl will go into ayumu harem now...
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 00:32   Link #1622
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
^ thanks for the translation Runset.

Korewa Zombie desuka hasn't died just yet!

We got vampire ninjas, necromancers, masou shoujo... and now a miko. Awesome.

*from a comic strip xD*
Pandabreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 02:08   Link #1623
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Miko = win! Will someone be able to do a spoiler for it?
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 11:05   Link #1624
FugibayashiFlower<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
Miko = win! Will someone be able to do a spoiler for it?
I believe that this is a little summary about what this volume will be about. Sadly, I cannot translate it since I'm still a novice. But if anyone could that would be great!
Spoiler for Is this a summary?:

Megane-miko looks like a really interesting character. But then again who isn't interesting in Korezon? But since they're introducing a new character I predict that the series isn't going to end any time soon.

Be calm in your HEART. {Clannad FTW!<3}
FugibayashiFlower<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 12:22   Link #1625
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by FugibayashiFlower<3 View Post
I believe that this is a little summary about what this volume will be about. Sadly, I cannot translate it since I'm still a novice. But if anyone could that would be great!
Spoiler for Is this a summary?:

Megane-miko looks like a really interesting character. But then again who isn't interesting in Korezon? But since they're introducing a new character I predict that the series isn't going to end any time soon.
Quick Translation :
Basically it was ayumu sighing as always and tell us about his situation.
Spoiler for summary:
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-08, 12:49   Link #1626
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post
Well, as far as some of the spoilers I've read throughout this thread (from beginning to current) Sera's relationship with Ayumu has progress into a more positive note. I think its between volume 8-10 (during the conflict with Ayumu's curse) that Sera goes really dere and confesses to Ayumu (or something similar.) We can only speculate how far they've all gone.

Not sure what else to say but... can someone tell me if the social group for KoZ is still active? D: I submitted a fanfic but I'm waiting for a confirmation regarding fanarts for it.
Wait... so in other words, Sera's poisonous tongue tsun is no more?

That'd be a very welcome news if she stayed dere after the Ayumu's curse issue. I really don't like things going back into the supposed "status quo" as an overdone joke.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 17:52   Link #1627
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Assassin View Post
Wait... so in other words, Sera's poisonous tongue tsun is no more?

That'd be a very welcome news if she stayed dere after the Ayumu's curse issue. I really don't like things going back into the supposed "status quo" as an overdone joke.

I agree, but its not yet confirmed if she does turn dere. I'm just basing what i know from this groups discussion thus far and some of my own research and assumption. 0.0 I personally hope she does lol.

*from a comic strip xD*
Old 2013-10-09, 18:41   Link #1628
darkofficer
just a devil

a gamer girl and she looks like a miko
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-09, 19:21   Link #1629
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

ok,we just need more translator beside Nanodese to translate this novel
since our translator is busyman with many project
Old 2013-10-10, 02:15   Link #1630
kamikaze00007

IMO just by watching the anime it was pretty clear to me that Seraphim had obvious feelings for Ayumu. While her dialogue always consists of over-used insults as a tsun factor, she was always the most obvious of the girls to show girlfriend-like behavior.

For ex.
She got really angry at Ayumu when he was exposed as a masou shoujo/exhibitionist when there was no reason for her to (a girlfriend would react that way though if her bf stripped in front of many women including one of her peers in the harem).

She also gets overprotective of Ayumu when he's being seduced by Kyouko (to the point she almost loses the tsun speech pattern). She also went and had a dialogue with Sarasvati after hearing about her confession to Ayumu (something that was really unnecessary).

AND she obviously goes violently angry whenever Ayumu is caught with ecchi situations regarding other women (regardless of whether she saw it happen or not. Like with the way she asked Naegleria if she engaged in any sexual/ecchi acts with Ayumu which the former jokingly gives an affirmative to; Leading to Sera slashing the latter through his shinkenshirahadori).

Note: Anyone noticed how she slipped a "I'm cosplaying a hot nurse for you." event unnoticed by Ayumu during the 00 beach episode of S2? I think she's the kind of girl who likes cosplaying for her boyfriend. (* u *)

By the way, can anyone cite some scenes in the LN where Seraphim goes really dere to Ayumu as mentioned some time ago?
kamikaze00007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 03:17   Link #1631
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamikaze00007 View Post
By the way, can anyone cite some scenes in the LN where Seraphim goes really dere to Ayumu as mentioned some time ago?
No, but I can cite the manga, from chapter 44. Her during 90% of the memory wipe arc (so far) is basically being dere. The other 10% being seeing him in his transformation state anew, of course.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 10:19   Link #1632
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
No, but I can cite the manga, from chapter 44. Her during 90% of the memory wipe arc (so far) is basically being dere. The other 10% being seeing him in his transformation state anew, of course.
...Wait, the manga covered that far already?

... Also I take it that I won't be able to find this page anywhere except that Imgur link. D:

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 10:44   Link #1633
Breimoon

??? since when the manga was that far? is it fan translated or official translated?(asking cause i am neither american either english)
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 10:51   Link #1634
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
??? since when the manga was that far? is it fan translated or official translated?(asking cause i am neither american either english)
it is in raw as far as I know
Old 2013-10-10, 14:40   Link #1635
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
O_o I'm with master on this. I didn't know the manga got that far already. I'd be glad to help translate, but I've only been studying Japanese for only a year D: and know only about... 70 different kanji (numbers included).

Hope another translator will Help Nano out!

*from a comic strip xD*
Old 2013-10-10, 14:44   Link #1636
ImperialFlameGod8190

Sera may be more tsundere but saras is much more fun a character and Tomonoris character annoys me personally. The funny thing is technically sera is ayumu's servant that was her excuse to stay wtih them at the beginning
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 14:47   Link #1637
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Translation:
Korewa Zombie Desuka 14
Yes, Eventhough i am just a hikkikomori

A miko + Neet = WIN

How many girl will go into ayumu harem now...
4 vampire ninjas.
2 magical-clad girls.
1 necromancer.
1 human.
1 drinking buddy chris.
1 big breasted nene.
1 very teasy dai-sensei.
1 maybe villar queen.
1 miko.

Now we just need a witch and a timer traveler from outer space!
Old 2013-10-10, 15:04   Link #1638
ImperialFlameGod8190

The vampire ninjas are sera saras tomonori and kyouko i'm guessing the magical clad girls are haruka and somebody else Eu is the necromancer the human is taiko. Where can i read the LN of Kore wa
Old 2013-10-10, 15:24   Link #1639
blade82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
The vampire ninjas are sera saras tomonori and kyouko i'm guessing the magical clad girls are haruka and somebody else Eu is the necromancer the human is taiko. Where can i read the LN of Kore wa
you mean Haruna and the other one must be Kyoko but who is the 4th ninja?
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-10, 15:32   Link #1640
ImperialFlameGod8190

Yea haruna kyuoka is a magical girl not a vampire ninja my bad the 4th ninja idk my real question is where can i read all this stuff

Tags
ayumu`s ass, gender bender, harem, occult, romance, shounen, zombie