AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-27, 01:10   Link #10741
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'll wait for the chapter to come out before writing the fic. Though from lurking this forum I have a good idea on how it will play out already in my head

Expect misfortune of the highest order - with collateral damage extending to more than one young maiden's heart and watch the collective hearts of those related to the three people involved get dragged down into despair stunned beyond their wildest dreams.
Onee-sama... <----- Cries of the desperate Kuroko.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-27, 01:37   Link #10742
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I'll wait for the chapter to come out before writing the fic. Though from lurking this forum I have a good idea on how it will play out already in my head

Expect misfortune of the highest order - with collateral damage extending to more than one young maiden's heart and watch the collective hearts of those related to the three people involved get dragged down into despair stunned beyond their wildest dreams.
Say, Flere, you can read Chinese, right? Or maybe I'm assuming that you could considering your... uh, modus operandi on obtaining new info on Index novels.

I think you'll get to that chapter earlier than there'll be any English chapters since I do acknowledge the Chinese side of scanlations usually gets chapters done very, very fast. And I'm talking about scanlations in general.

So... heh heh heh.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-05-27, 04:10   Link #10743
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

^Soul, Flere is a Chinese (who can read Chinese, I'm stating that because I know of Chinese folks who can't speak a single word of Chinese...)
Old 2011-05-27, 04:15   Link #10744
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
^Soul, Flere is a Chinese (who can read Chinese, I'm stating that because I know of Chinese folks who can't speak a single word of Chinese...)
I know that... just asking to make sure that my memory about him is good.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2011-05-27, 04:20   Link #10745
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post

-- Which reminds me, I have no idea of how much a can of juice cost in japan, so I don't get the 2000 yen joke.

--- Which reminds me, I have absolutely no idea of what the Curtana Original looks like.

A can of juice would be about 110 -120 yen depending on size and machine, if he puts a 2000 yen bill in that's roughly between 19 -21 dollars depending on the current dollar yen rate. so yea that's paying $20 for a $1 item he failed to get.... well i guess he did get it in the end.
Old 2011-05-27, 04:23   Link #10746
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
A can of juice would be about 110 -120 yen depending on size and machine, if he puts a 2000 yen bill in that's roughly between 19 -21 dollars depending on the current dollar yen rate. so yea that's paying $20 for a $1 item he failed to get.... well i guess he did get it in the end.
Remember the cans of juice he got
Old 2011-05-27, 04:50   Link #10747
Ashaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightGale View Post
Was it real that between the war accomplishments of the Delta Trio member number 3: Aogami Pierce, was a true battle of life and death between going past her vanguard and asked her (Misaki) out? or was that a fanfic to justify his supposed Number 6 lvl 5 candidacy?
Unless I have psychic powers, its fake.

I wrote that as a joke in the first chapter of Jugdement

Quote:
There was no such reason for Aoigami though; who as far as Touma was aware was just a simple Level 0. Then again, with the way Touma's life had been going recently, he wouldn't be surprised to find out he was wrong and that his friend was actually the Sixth Rank Level 5 in hiding after he accidentally hit on the Fifth strongest Level 5, the Queen, and all her female admirers were after him.
Guys, I am disappoint that you can't tell fanfic from canon.

I'm also a little bit happy that you'd mistake my idea for canon though.
Old 2011-05-27, 06:13   Link #10748
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol Aiwass can be quite trollish if it wants to be. Interestingly, it seem to have more emotions than Gabriel, and has even shown surprise when it's voice failed it with certain words that can be said in this dimension. Throughout the conversation with Accelerator, it has an aura of a teacher trying to get through to a student, but at the same time trying to act cute when wondering what to do now that it has appeared.
Old 2011-05-27, 10:28   Link #10749
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Actually, the original Kamijou means "Upper Branch". However, you COULD change the kanji to different things, mainly because "Kami" has few corresponding kanjis to it.
And my point precisely was that since that could be done with the protagonist name(and became quite a huge plot element for that matter), it may be more proper to think that every character name has a meaning or more precisely, encompasses its concept, even if only to describe its power like with Misaki or way or life and personality like with Accelerator. This may or may not be used in the future as plot material, so itīs better to keep and eye out.
Quote:
If you mean the meaning, no.
Hmm, i see. Thanks for clearing it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashaman View Post
Unless I have psychic powers, its fake.

I wrote that as a joke in the first chapter of Jugdement

Guys, I am disappoint that you can't tell fanfic from canon.

I'm also a little bit happy that you'd mistake my idea for canon though.
So if was fanfic afterall? like i said i didnīt remember if it was canon or i simply read it somewhere... though the fact that you can mistake it so easily just means it was that good of a idea,
Old 2011-05-27, 14:13   Link #10750
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

So Part 2 of Chapter 4, Volume 19 is out.

Holy shit, Mugino is even more batshit insane that I first thought.

...Did she just say she would burn Takitsubo's vagina? And that Hamazura would still fuck her burned body? And that he should masturbate over the thought of her virginity being burned away?

What in the...?!

Anyways, bro Shiage iz gunna fuk sum biatch up.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2011-05-27, 14:16   Link #10751
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Kyon View Post

...Did she just say she would burn Takitsubo's vagina? And that Hamazura would still fuck her burned body? And that he should masturbate over the thought of her virginity being burned away?

What in the...?!

Yeah, that was the same reaction the past year ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well Dawn Coloured Sunlight sounds damn similar to Golden Dawn...
Add the fact Bardway is such as genious at her age and is the leader of magical cabal who is supposed to plot the world domination..
Old 2011-05-27, 15:50   Link #10752
classic

Number 6 of lvl 5`s is a girl or a boy? Or nothing known yet?
Old 2011-05-27, 15:59   Link #10753
NightGale

Quote:

What in the...?!

Well that part was a bit perturbing, but you gotta admit that in that scene Hamazura gained one level of awesomeness,xD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by classic View Post
Number 6 of lvl 5`s is a girl or a boy? Or nothing known yet?
Nope nothing is known about the Number 6 lvl 5, apart from the fact that at the very least he "existed"...To be honest we donīt even know if he/she is alive or not, an since we also havenīt heard of anyone taking the number 2 position from Kakine, is safe to assume than even if they die it takes quite a while before anyone can replace them(though Kakine is supposed to still be alive, but at the very least his existence is not public knowledge...)
Old 2011-05-27, 16:18   Link #10754
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:

Well, the original used XXX and thus Ma[X]ko can fit pretty well.

I'm really hoping that Mugino has... well, seizures like these even when she is fighting along the good guys.
Old 2011-05-27, 16:24   Link #10755
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Well, the original used XXX and thus Ma[X]ko can fit pretty well.

I'm really hoping that Mugino has... well, seizures like these even when she is fighting along the good guys.
She's probably stabilized to the point of no longer doing that.
Old 2011-05-27, 16:26   Link #10756
tsunade666

Quote:
Nope nothing is known about the Number 6 lvl 5, apart from the fact that at the very least he "existed"...To be honest we donīt even know if he/she is alive or not, an since we also havenīt heard of anyone taking the number 2 position from Kakine, is safe to assume than even if they die it takes quite a while before anyone can replace them(though Kakine is supposed to still be alive, but at the very least his existence is not public knowledge...)
No, it's wrong to assume that it takes time for a replacement of a level 5. If Aleister wanted a new level 5. It's easy to promote someone who has a the highest chance to level up and give him/her extra time or attention to level up. I'm not sure on what volume is it or is it from NT. But creating level 5 is nothing for Aleister if he really wanted too.

So leaving the spot #2 on Kakine means their is still a purpose for it. And he did have his use. A guy left in the fridge to supply dark matter.

The rank 6 of the level 5 has no clues or what so ever about this guy/girl.
Old 2011-05-27, 17:05   Link #10757
NightGale

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
No, it's wrong to assume that it takes time for a replacement of a level 5. If Aleister wanted a new level 5. It's easy to promote someone who has a the highest chance to level up and give him/her extra time or attention to level up. I'm not sure on what volume is it or is it from NT. But creating level 5 is nothing for Aleister if he really wanted too.

So leaving the spot #2 on Kakine means their is still a purpose for it. And he did have his use. A guy left in the fridge to supply dark matter.

The rank 6 of the level 5 has no clues or what so ever about this guy/girl.
You said so yourself, regardless of the fact that there are plenty of materials(potential level 5 espers) and the process and the resources are there, it does take time(training) to replace a level 5; even more so, if he/she is ranked higher. Thatīs why heīs unwilling to abandon whatīs left of his spare plan(hello brain Kakine!), and that was my point when i said that.
Old 2011-05-27, 19:19   Link #10758
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
She's probably stabilized to the point of no longer doing that.
Mugino: Kinuhata, shove that thing in your ass... now.

Quote:
You said so yourself, regardless of the fact that there are plenty of materials(potential level 5 espers) and the process and the resources are there, it does take time(training) to replace a level 5; even more so, if he/she is ranked higher. Thatīs why heīs unwilling to abandon whatīs left of his spare plan(hello brain Kakine!), and that was my point when i said that.
Maybe he still is too valuable to be disposed.
Old 2011-05-27, 20:43   Link #10759
tsunade666

Quote:
Kakine is special don't use him as a standard. If another level 5 died. Aleister wouldn't care much and just create another or even just ignore it.

You do know kakine was special right? that like him and the rank number 1 was the only one with that kind of power.

Though the rank 7 or the gem stone can be a bit special but we still don't have any clues on what's the use for them so they are in stand by.

But in case of an ordinary level 5. There are thousands of replacement if Aleister wanted it

EDIT:

The other level 5 have their own branch of skills like railgun and meltdowner are on the same type and the queen involves mind control. That's pretty normal and lower level have the same but just ... lower level. If the power is one of a kind like the gem stones and rank 1 and 2. they are irreplaceable. Touma doesn't included because his born like that and by the looks of it doesn't fall on each other type from science to magic. But still Touma is the most irreplaceable but he is not level 5 so leave it be.
Old 2011-05-27, 20:45   Link #10760
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroi Hadou View Post
But didn't the latter require the former in Fiamma's mind?
But the position of it was never the goal.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen