nope
*Graphic Designer

Welcome!
Remember to read the rules!!
Mon Cheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 12:38   Link #6702
dancinbojangles

'Sup folken?

Hi there everyone, dancinbojangles here. You may recognize me from various productions of Shinsen-subs, with whom I worked a while ago. I know they don't have the best reputation here, which is why I've avoided this place like the plague. Now that fansubbing isn't really feasible, time-wise, I'm eager to get in on some of the fun myself. One thing I'd like to do is get a list of manga together, and hopefully accumulate some sites that can recommend new and upcoming series that haven't crossed the Pacific into the local Borders, where teenagers smear cheeto dust on the pages without buying anything. So yeah, raw manga is what I'm into, as well as light novels.

Personal details: I'm married, one child, living in San Francisco at the ripe old age of 30, but thankfully not a fat nerd with no social life, which is among the reasons I left fansubbing. So yeah, yoroshiku to all of you, and I hope we get along well enough to avoid being flamed to a crisp.
dancinbojangles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 03:43   Link #6703
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Welcome to AnimeSuki.

Please read the faq and rules so you may realise you can't use text with images 160px tall.
Old 2008-07-28, 10:56   Link #6704
MashiMaro3
MarshiMaro3

i'm new

hiya ... i'm new here on animesuki ^^ ... i found this place on accident by searching for signatures that i could use on other websites ... lol ...

my favorite anime is Ouran HS Host Club ... i recommand u all to watch it if u haven't ^^ ...

i hope i can make many friends because i love making new friends and hope we get along ... ^^ ...
MashiMaro3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 14:19   Link #6705
NettoSaito
Black Knight

Send a message via MSN to NettoSaito
It's been 2 years and I've finally came back. lol I somehow lost the url to this site quite some time ago and just happened to come across it once again! Well anyway... Hi everyone! idk if anyone here knows me but... I'm NettoSaito. The owner of the megaman fan site Cyber Net, and the fan kirby mmorpg Kirby's Dream World. I'm a fan of quite a few animes so.... here i am!

So... whats up everyone?
NettoSaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 16:12   Link #6706
Kaineo

Hai guys!

I've just joined...and, well, what's there more to say?
Kaineo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 20:51   Link #6707
aahhsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Please read the faq and rules so you may realise you can't use text with images 160px tall.
there are rules?!
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 05:07   Link #6708
toujoursNuit
il est toujours nuit

hey everyone

i'm toujoursNuit and i just joined animesuki yesterday. maybe you can call me TNT =D haha kidding....but you can if you want to.

i hope i can get along with everyone (without getting labelled a 'noob' or getting into an argument with any elitists on the forum, haha)

i don't like this 'noob' feeling i'm having...i should probably take a tour of the site =]
toujoursNuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 09:06   Link #6709
Karlaxe

Ello, I'm so new I don't even have an avvie yet. I don't really watch too much anime, I watch Bleach and that's about it. However, sometimes I do look at some short 13 ep anime (meaning just to watch the first ep and get hooked helplessly) and want to discuss it. However, it seems that most anime I choose have been years old and the forums featuring them get deserted. I'm guessing because the anime only stays in your memory for a little while. Yeah, that's basically me, I watch one 13 ep and it's in my head for a few days or weeks, but then I basically forget all about it. I joined for the sole purpose of discussing Elfen Lied, but I guess I'll probably be popping in every now and again for Bleach discussion or another 13 ep anime.
Karlaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 11:06   Link #6710
Phoenix232

I'm new here, i like to play games and watch animes. That's it! 8D =]
Phoenix232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 16:41   Link #6711
leechbox
Kallen & Zero are my hero

Send a message via MSN to leechbox
Hi all im new
leechbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 17:18   Link #6712
nausicaa1000

just saying hi because i'm a noooooooooooooob (lol)
nausicaa1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 17:27   Link #6713
Eps~
Busy busy busy
*Graphic Designer

Welcome newcomers!

Be sure to read the faq.
Old 2008-07-30, 07:58   Link #6714
Lilithium
Banned

Hey everyone! Nice to meet all of you. I'm new to the forums.

I play World of Warcraft, watch too much anime, and I do not get outside enough. It's alright with me but my friends and family do not approve very much, sucks to be them, hahaha. XD

So yeah~ Feel free to send me a PM if you wanna chat.
Lilithium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 09:59   Link #6715
ladyshiro

Hey everyone I haven't had the chance to meet you all yet. I new to these forums but not to forums in general. I'm know as ladyshiro on all the anime forums so I probly know some of you from Animenation.
I hope to have some fun on here, I am a graphic designer, artist and love anime of course.
ladyshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 11:33   Link #6716
megaPIG

Hello~ I am new here ^^
I like anime (though I haven't watched any in a while, so I'm trying to get back into it before I head back to school!)
I like manga/manhwa (mostly read shoujo ones, but if anyone has any other good recommendations, I'm open!)
I like cpop/jpop/kpop/tpop (so basically, if you like Asian pop music, we can be great friends!)

But most importantly, I like talking to people~! So PM me if you want to chat! ^^
megaPIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 15:39   Link #6717
Aerii

Umm, hello! I'm Aerii, and, quite obviously, I am new to this forum. Very, very new. I've browsed a bit before I got an account, so I'm not sure I can call myself "new". My favorite anime is Fullmetal Alchemist and my favorite manga is Absolute Boyfriend. My hobbies are reading manga and fanfiction, and drawing. Although, I haven't developed a permanent drawing style yet and cannot color or ink a picture if my life depended on it. I have pretty shaky hands... I'm also a procrastinator, and so always put off things...so hello to you all!
Aerii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 19:37   Link #6718
sifuwarrior
享用中華一番

Hi im new to the forums

Do Do Jee Gouw ;D
sifuwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 19:44   Link #6719
tukoy

Thumbs up Hello!

Hello!!! as might be expected, I'm a fresh member.
I am a lover of Bleach, I enjoy watching it.

Thanx for the msg NightWish...
tukoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 22:06   Link #6720
ingandeul
What is Apple?

Hello! After visiting and prowling these forums for over a good year, I decided to sign up to join in on the fun! Yoroshiku! ^^V

Disappointed in SQE.
ingandeul is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members