AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-29, 01:33   Link #2401
RyuWarrior

Jutsu: Ryu Rasengan (Dragon Rasengan)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: This jutsu is just like Rasengan but puting more chakra into it and making this Rasngan a lot more powerful
Advantages: This jutsu cannot be copied by Sharingan.
Disadvantages:This jutsu takes a long time to mold the chakra and culd be easily fail.
Hand seals required: N/A

Jutsu: Ryu Manako Sharingan (Dragon Eye Sharingan)
Type: Ninjutsu
Effect: This type of Sharingan can completly penetrate through nearly every A-rank jutsu and Sharingan.
Advantages: If your opponent is from the Uchiha clan you could stop their genjutsus with your sharingan.
Disadvantages:After using Dragon Eye Sharingan you will get exhausted and could faint if you over used it. So don't use it for over 10 minutes
Hand seals required: None

Last edited by RyuWarrior; 2008-07-29 at 07:13.
RyuWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 02:00   Link #2402
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

The Ryu Rasengan sounds like a version of the Odoma Rasengan for non-Jinchuuriki. I do wonder though, why the Ryu?

The Ryu Sharingan is just plain overpowered, even for a Sharingan. Just looking at it gives you instant damage? You might want to drop that part.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 13:41   Link #2403
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Fuuton: Rasen Teikiatsu (Wind Style: Spiraling Cyclone)
A Rank - Long Range Ninjutsu
User: Uzumaki Naruto

The jutsu is explained in the flash video
( W)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
yaluckyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 14:25   Link #2404
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Location: Annoying the crap out of Gai Maito with Kakashi-sensei
Spoiler for SpecI:

Nice character SpecI!!! I haven't seen many earth users on this thread; it's a breath of fresh air. Also, I really like the orginization you came up with. I might make a character that will join Kurotsuchi or be an already existing member.
theBrotherGrimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 16:08   Link #2405
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Sutomugan (Tempest Eyes)
Kekkei Genkai
Doujutsu
Uzumaki Clan

The Sutomugan is the byproduct of the Byakugan Genes mixed with the Demon Fox powerful Chakra (btw, this would be Naruto and Hinata having a child) this technique would allow the user to see chakra in nature without sage training. The Sutomugan has three base states, levels one, two and three just like the Sharingan. And then there is the evil version, the Ashiseirei Sutomugan (Demonic Energy Spirit – Tempest Eyes) a form that, when ativated, forcefully focuses the natural chakra around the user’s body and forms a Demonic Cloak that does the same as the Naruto’s Demon Fox Cloak. Once a person activates the Ashiseirei Sutomugan, the user slowly loses their sense of judgement and eventually release all the chakra in their cells and turns into natural chakra themselves.

Techniques

Fuuton: Rasen no Arashi (Spiraling Storm)
Kuya forms the chakra in the air into an orb the size of a basketball and blasts it away like a kamehame-ha from dragonball z

Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Spiraling Star)
Mainly the same as the jutsu Naruto used except, Kuya is able to throw the jutsu

Fuuton: Kaze no Kei (Wind Whip)
Kuya forms the chakra around his hand into a rope and can swing it around and even tie up enemies

Suiton: Mizu no Arashi (Water Tempest)
Kuya forces the chakra in the air and pressurizes the air to form rain, then forces the chakra in the rain to make the water move at super speed and attack the enemies with what feels like thousands of minuscule bullets pummeling at your every inch around you

Suiton: Jinsoku no Mizu Tama (Rapid Water Bullet)
Kuya focuses the water chakra in the air, and fires minuscule points of water at such high speed, they appear as three feet long senbon needles

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Ashiseirei Level
( W)

Last edited by yaluckyboy; 2008-07-29 at 16:21.
Old 2008-07-29, 18:15   Link #2406
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

The concept of your kekkei genkai is interesting, but I don't really think the eyes should look that way. Considering that byakugan has no pupil and no iris, don't you think that it should look somewhere in the lines of its predecessor?
Old 2008-07-29, 18:23   Link #2407
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
The concept of your kekkei genkai is interesting, but I don't really think the eyes should look that way. Considering that byakugan has no pupil and no iris, don't you think that it should look somewhere in the lines of its predecessor?
i'm sort of basing the eyes to those of naruto when he enters his kyubi form

i just kept to the idea that the sharingan came from the byakugan and it's red not white

so when i made these eyes, i really found that these versions would make sense

did you like the Ashiseirei version?
( W)
Old 2008-07-29, 18:29   Link #2408
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
i'm sort of basing the eyes to those of naruto when he enters his kyubi form

i just kept to the idea that the sharingan came from the byakugan and it's red not white

so when i made these eyes, i really found that these versions would make sense

did you like the Ashiseirei version?
I like the eye itself and how it looks except for the fact that it reminds me too much of Sasuke's current Mangekyou Sharingan.
Old 2008-07-29, 18:51   Link #2409
hakumaru66
legendary hakumaru

Send a message via Yahoo to hakumaru66
my character

name: hakumaru
type: nin & tai
style/name: hells rasengan:

creates a black with purple swirling chakra ball twice the size of an ordinary rasengan. once it makes impact it shifts the organs inside the opponents body(for instance if i hit you directly in the chest i would shift your heart and lunges)
hakumaru66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 18:54   Link #2410
hakumaru66
legendary hakumaru

Send a message via Yahoo to hakumaru66
also made up some eyes called the BYASHUGHAN which is like the byakugan and sharingan you can see 350 degrees around you and copy any movement (whether it takes hand signs or not) also lets you to sense motion in the ground so you can fight when blinded (or just to show off)
hakumaru66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-29, 18:58   Link #2411
yaluckyboy
NaruHina Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by theBrotherGrimm View Post
I like the eye itself and how it looks except for the fact that it reminds me too much of Sasuke's current Mangekyou Sharingan.
well i had actually made these eyes about 6-8 month ago, way before sasuke had unlocked his mangekyou sharingan
( W)
Old 2008-07-29, 23:55   Link #2412
theBrotherGrimm
Lord of the Wangetsugan!

Spoiler for Sakeme Hisakata:

Spoiler for Itonami Water:

Hey Everyone. I know you have been waiting to see Sakeme's jutsus and I am pleased to announce that I have finished them. Here they are. Enjoy!!!

Jutsu Name: Water Soothing Technique
Element: Medical Ninjutsu/Water
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, two spheres of water form above the palms of Sakeme's hands. The water makes contact with the patient's skin and spreads across a portion of the body. Placing her hands above the water and moving them in a circular motion, Sakeme massages the muscles and tendons for several minutes. Sakeme or her team mate are well rested after this technique has been used and can go on to fighter longer and more efficiently.

Jutsu Name: Water Healing Technique
Element: Medical Ninjutsu/Water
Description: After performing the needed hand seals, water forms around Sakeme's or her team mate's wound. The water speeds up the body's healing process significantly and heals almost any injury. How long the technique last depends on the injury. A cut would take a minute or two to heal while repairing organs or regrowing bones would take several hours.

Jutsu Name: Blood Transfusion Technique
Element: Medical Ninjutsu/Forbidden
Description: Before performing this technique, Sakeme and a water clone of hers must have drank Itonami water (even if it's just a few drops). When this requirement is met and the hand seals have been done, Sakeme makes a small cut on two of her fingers and holds them above the point where blood will enter the patient's bloodstream. A string of water leaves the water clone and makes its way to Sakeme's cut fingers. The water goes under the two fingers, makes contact with the cuts, and turns into blood. The blood is Type O (Sakeme's blood type) and can be accepted by anyone. After going under Sakeme's fingers, the string of blood narrows to the size and shape of a needle. The blood finally enters the patient's bloodstream through a vein in the arm.

Jutsu Name: Poison Dilution Technique
Element: Medical Ninjutsu/Water/Forbidden
Description: In order to do this technique, Itonami water is needed. The Itonami water rises from the vial and forms in a small sphere in Sakeme's palm. Sakeme places her hand over the patient's chest-above the heart. She pushes the water against the person's chest. The water passes through the skin's pores and enters the heart. The heart then pumps the water throughout the body and, as it does, the water attaches to the poison. When attached to the poison's molecules, the water dilutes and weakens even the most complex poisons into simple ones. The weakened poison can then be cured by a simple antidote.

Jutsu Name: Ominous Rainfall Technique
Element: Water/Forbidden
Description: This technique can only be performed when Sakeme has drank Itonami water. When Sakeme has performed the required hand seals, a blueish light is given off from her body and it begins to rain. The rain drops are made of Itonami Substitute. It rains over a 5 mile radius and lasts for 4 hours.

Jutsu Name: Chakra Rainfall Restoration
Description: This technique requires the Itonami water to be in Sakeme's body and the Ominous Rainfall technique to be in effect. This jutsu requires no hand seals. While Sakeme stands in the rain created by her Ominous Rainfall technique, she recovers one fourth of her total chakra for every hour she stands in rain. In order for recover her chakra though, Sakeme must be in the rain and the rain has to touch a part of her bare skin.

This next technique is the main reason Sakeme is referred to as the "Tears of the Mist". When in the prescence of Sakeme Hisakata, two things can happen: she can heal you with her healing tears (compassion) or she can kill you and cause others to have tears of sorrow and pain.

Jutsu Name: Chakra Rainfall Massacre Technique
Description: This technique requires Itonami water to be in Sakeme's body and the Ominous Rainfall technique to be in effect. This technique requires no hand seals. Focusing and intensifying the flow of chakra in her body, Sakeme controls the intensity of the rain and the speed that it falls at. When performing at her highest intensity, the rain becomes more solid and falls at a rate of 80 mph! When the rain makes physical contact, the results are catastrophic. If a person is hit by the rain drops, they die instantly if they are not protected. The rain drops puncture through skin, muscle, tendon, and even bone! What normally happens when the technique is used is that the victim has severe damage done to most if not all the organs in their body. Usually after the technique has been used, the first rain drop falls on top of the victim's head, penetrates the skull, damages the brain, and kills the person. This technique can only be used on a single person or object and that is determined by who Sakeme is looking and focusing her energy at. After performing this jutsu, Sakeme becomes slightly weakened and must rest for several minutes.

Jutsu Name: Memory Erase Technique
Element: Ninjutsu/Special Bloodline technique
Description: A technique that is known only by the Hisakata clan. It is used by a Hisakata member to erase the memories of their enemies. How many memories that are erased depend on the member performing it and the amount of chakra used. This technique is used mostly before the 2nd crescent ability is performed; it is also used by the clan to erase unrelative memories that accumulate in the minds of Hisakata members.

Jutsu name: Water Clone
Element: Water
Description: Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

I have more techniques but I'll post them later.
Old 2008-07-30, 04:03   Link #2413
RyuWarrior

Munesanzun Dokushogan (Mind Reading Eyes)
Kekkei Genkai
Uchiha and Hyuuga clan

The Munesanzun Dokushogan is a bloodline limit of both Uchiha and Hyuuga clan. The main ability of those eyes are to read minds but it has more of different kinds of abilities. This Munesanzun Dokushogan are divided into four levels. Each level has it's own different ability.

Abilities of level 1 Munesanzun Dokushogan: Read peoples mind and is able to see things 500 meters away.

Abilities of level 2 Munesanzun Dokushogan: All of level 1 and is able to see things 2 miles away, able to use different kinds of genjutsu on opponent just by looking in the eyes.

Abilities of level 3 Munesanzun Dokushogan: All of level 2 and is able to see things over 8 miles, you can see the flow of chakra in the opponents body and be able to copy up to nearly all A-rank jutsus.

Abilities of level 4 Munesanzun Dokushogan: All of level 3 and is able to see anything within 40 miles, able to forsee the future, able to track down any fast moving objects.

Each level is obtained by different sacrifices or risks.

Level 1: Must go to the Uchiha temple and defeat the temple guardian but you will get it during the fight.

Level 2: Must have at least the amount of chakra as a Chuunin and accomplised at least 50 D-rank missions and 25 C-rank missions the fight the Hyuuga clan temple guardian.

level 3: Must have at least the amount of chakra as a Jounin and must have the Transformation herb in handy. Then go and challenge after you ate the Transformation herb.

Level 4: Must have challenged all the kages with the transformation herb and you must go back to the Uchiha temple and sacrifice one part of your body e.g. arm, leg
Old 2008-07-30, 06:50   Link #2414
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Ok guys here's the new Character Thread for August. I haven't been able to read new posts and characters yet, but I will get to it. http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...44#post1767044
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 14:36   Link #2415
chocogreg

Greg Netchaev (Scar)

Village- Konoha
Clan- Netchaev (Ne-Chi-Uv)
Age- 29
Kekke Genkai- Bushin (Later Explained)
Elements- Earth/Wind/Fire
Personality- Calm, Enjoys Nature, Likes Walks, Doesn't Like to be disturbe
Would Like to Fight- Sasuke Uchiha/Naruto Uzumaki
Favorite Line- Bring It
Specialty- Swords
Jutsus
Wind Style Demon Tornado Jutsu
Fire Style Dancing Dragon Jutsu
Earth Style Terra Soldier Jutsu
Sword Jutsus
Earth Style Mettalic Blade
Wind Style Storm Slash
Fire Style Fire Rip
Hand Jutsu
Tri-Force- The Combination of Earth Wind and Fire in one mass of energy in your palm.
(Side Effects are The arm containing the Tri-Force will rip apart. So this move is not often used by Scar.)
Eye Technique
Bushin- Enables your eyes to have the ability of the three regular eye abilities but enchanced. When you reach lv. 8 you have the ability to use dragon mode which makes you look sorta like the curse mark does and you gain power. Though if you use it you could get blind or get knocked out.

Personality ( enchanced)
At the age of 5, Greg was found wondering the forest of Konoha. The third Hokage allowed him to stay and at the age of 9, he went to the ninja academy graduating at 10. Soon he was assigned to team 17 which consisted of Himself, Kuni Hoh (a lightning ninja), Ray Chi (a Wind user), and Konohas White Fang as the Captian. Soon Greg Became a chunnin after completing an A rank mission. Everything was going right until he found out that His captian suicided after failind a mission. Devastated Greg left the village.

Later on he Joined Akatsuki and was partnered up with Kisame as a temporary partner.

Last edited by chocogreg; 2008-08-01 at 12:00.
chocogreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 06:57   Link #2416
Deneiro
打児 恵 流

uhm about my project srry had some delay but the first part wil be there on saturday
and about the contest!

couldnt be a better theme because one of those guys of my project is a taijutsu-user^^

and i can tell you this his final is a ninjutsu that is very dangerous. if you hit an arm with it you can be sure the owner of that arm isnt going to use that arm anymore. but because of the side effect it has to be lethal at the first shot. or if you dont want to use your arm for atleas a year with the second. and to be lethal you have to create an opening with taijutsu because this is a very short range skill.( but if you dont create an opening with taijutsu your oponent will kill you while you kill him)................

i even made some images with paint so this skill is explained very well!

i hope u will like it!!!
and my character to ofcourse

gr deneiro
Deneiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 13:37   Link #2417
chocogreg

This is Scars Comrade

Name- Kuni Hoh

Town- Konoha

Team- 17

Kekke Genkai- None

Specialty- Weaponery

Weapon of Choice- Chains with weapons tied at the end

Elements- Lightning/Water

Rank- Jounin

Would like to Fight- Greg Netchaev

Jutsus

The Lightning Eel
Element- Lightning and Water
A- rank- Short Distance
Description- Kuni SHoots water out of his hand and electrifies the water. Then controlling it he wrapps it around his opponent killing him/her. Downside- This move takes up a lot of chakra so you have to use it wisely.

Cage of Light
Element- Lightning
B rank- Short distance
Description- Kuni creates a square with only his chain. Then he throws 4 kunai on all the corners of the square. (Note: the kunais have lightning seals around them) Then the lightning travels through the chain and a barrier develops. Then he jumps over the barrier on top of it and stabs a sword into the top. This causes the lightning to attack his opponent.

He also uses a lot of mist jtsus such as water clones and water dragons.

Last edited by chocogreg; 2008-08-01 at 12:00.
chocogreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-02, 01:33   Link #2418
RyuWarrior

Character

Name: Hatake Gumoshi (Kakashi's son)
Village: Konaha
Team:3
Kekkei Genkai: None
Specialty: Has an incredible amount of chakra and has a curse seal mark.
Elements: Lightning/Water
Mentor: Sasuke Uchiha
Description: Right after he passed the Chuunin exam and ranked up to be a Chuunin he joined Orochimaru and got more stronger.

Signature Jutsus:

Raikiri Bakuha Nagashi
Element: Lightning
Description: This jutsu was modified by Gumoshi since he couldn't use the Chidori Nagashi. This jutsu shoots out eight bolt of electricity around him and few seconds later the eight lines start to burst out lots of electric.

Rain of Lightning
Element: Lightning/Water
Description:A Forbidden jutsu, this jutsu starts to rain and then immediately bolts of eletricity falls down and shocks all the opponents.
Old 2008-08-02, 07:55   Link #2419
sifuwarrior
享用中華一番

Kanami

Subai No Jutsu

- Attacks the opponent with 6 flame balls that follow
Old 2008-08-02, 09:02   Link #2420
mace58
Ketseuka Hagane
*Author

Send a message via Yahoo to mace58
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaluckyboy View Post
Sutomugan (Tempest Eyes)
Kekkei Genkai
Doujutsu
Uzumaki Clan

The Sutomugan is the byproduct of the Byakugan Genes mixed with the Demon Fox powerful Chakra (btw, this would be Naruto and Hinata having a child) this technique would allow the user to see chakra in nature without sage training. The Sutomugan has three base states, levels one, two and three just like the Sharingan. And then there is the evil version, the Ashiseirei Sutomugan (Demonic Energy Spirit – Tempest Eyes) a form that, when ativated, forcefully focuses the natural chakra around the user’s body and forms a Demonic Cloak that does the same as the Naruto’s Demon Fox Cloak. Once a person activates the Ashiseirei Sutomugan, the user slowly loses their sense of judgement and eventually release all the chakra in their cells and turns into natural chakra themselves.

Techniques

Fuuton: Rasen no Arashi (Spiraling Storm)
Kuya forms the chakra in the air into an orb the size of a basketball and blasts it away like a kamehame-ha from dragonball z

Fuuton: Rasen Shuriken (Spiraling Star)
Mainly the same as the jutsu Naruto used except, Kuya is able to throw the jutsu

Fuuton: Kaze no Kei (Wind Whip)
Kuya forms the chakra around his hand into a rope and can swing it around and even tie up enemies

Suiton: Mizu no Arashi (Water Tempest)
Kuya forces the chakra in the air and pressurizes the air to form rain, then forces the chakra in the rain to make the water move at super speed and attack the enemies with what feels like thousands of minuscule bullets pummeling at your every inch around you

Suiton: Jinsoku no Mizu Tama (Rapid Water Bullet)
Kuya focuses the water chakra in the air, and fires minuscule points of water at such high speed, they appear as three feet long senbon needles

Level 1

Level 2

Level 3

Ashiseirei Level
well i find it ok but dude why would they want that when naruto has the Rin'negan or anyone in his family?(Pain his bro he has Rin'negan means naruto has it to)
mace58 is offline   Reply With Quote