Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2005-01-01, 03:52   Link #21
callowmallow
Freshman Member

Send a message via AIM to callowmallow
totally true (to everyone).

last thing we want is scouters and power readings, haha....
callowmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 04:55   Link #22
hokagenaruto3
Crescent & Star

I think there's a certain amount of chakra needed for a kag bunshin and that it's up to the user how much chakra you put in it. Against Neji he had to divide them equally so that Neji couldn't recognize Naruto, but against Gaara he created like 1000 clones. It can't be that he divided all his chakra in those clones.
hokagenaruto3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 06:54   Link #23
Kheldar

Especially in view of the fact that Naruto can't count up to 1000. He's just thinks "many" when he does a Tajju Kage Bunshin. :lol:
Kheldar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 13:32   Link #24
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kheldar
Especially in view of the fact that Naruto can't count up to 1000. He's just thinks "many" when he does a Tajju Kage Bunshin. :lol:
lol true, i doubt the hospital roof top could hold a 1000 narutos....
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 14:15   Link #25
Yogi

One thing everyone seems to forget is that no one has a chakara pool. They have a stamina pool which is only converted to chakara when a technique is used. Naruto can take a small portion of his stamina, turn it into chakara, devide it among his clones, and still have a lot of stamina left while his chakara is devided.
Yogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 14:54   Link #26
Kimi

if you think about it the more we try and sort this out the worse it becomes simple it is sed that in order to use kage bunshin you have to share out your charka but there are loads of facts that done mix in all this.

one being that the sharing of the energy its not right they say that its shared around so that everyone is the same so they all have a part of the orginal energy so what happened on the many cases before this where naruto made SSOOOO many clones of himself if that is true then wouldnt that mean that he wouldnt be able to fight coz he just about shared every bit of his energy but looking back also he is the guy with the nine talls fox in him and so this doesnt mix.

then theres the pain bit where does he get hurt if the clones get hurt? well looking at a couple of cases as well from the hokage level battle the 3rd had 3 of himself and took some pretty bad hits too but still kept them there instead of dissapating but when naruto does it they stay only as long as they dont get hit and if you care to look at the 3 ep i think its where kakashi is doing the test thing well naruto makes clones then kakashi also dissapeared leaving all the narutos fighting because they thought he did a replacment tec. on them, he had the bright idea of stopping them all and it left only one but on his face there are lots of painful marks but does this only apply to when he stops it or when he is forced too as in gets hit?

then theres the maths to make it easyer for us to understand but its never constant enough to honestly say this is what is going to happen all the time coz in the first and second statement above there are loads of cases where this doesnt apply like the pain or the sharing of energy they seem to deside when and where this little rule is and isnt going to apply and add more unneeded strain to work out how naruto's is worked out if it can be. (also this only seems to apply to naruto himself coz everyone else seems to have realistic powers and naruto seems to pull the rabbit out of the hat all the time to make things worse for this topic to find an anwser).
Kimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-01, 19:23   Link #27
AnImExFrEaK

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcExAlcHeMy
I'm still wondering about this, so I'm going to ask you guys in this topic. Could all the Kage Bunshins made by Naruto release Kyuubi's chakra? We haven't seen a single episode where a Kage Bunshin releases the chakra. I'm not a manga reader so I only watch the anime.
i wana know that too but i think it does

Spoiler:
AnImExFrEaK is offline   Reply With Quote