AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-07-30, 19:21   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

[Anime-Only] Shippuden Episode 68-69 Discussion

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread posted a few days before it airs in Japan (which is on Thursday).
  • Naruto Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Naruto Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!

• Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-30, 22:11   Link #2
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Whoa didn't know it was double release this week lol. I'm hoping for some Kyuubi action. :]
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 03:40   Link #3
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Whoa didn't know it was double release this week lol. I'm hoping for some Kyuubi action. :]
Why are people always saying that? Wasn't it obvious from the point on he realised that he had hurt Sakura with Kyuubi's power, and that when he said in Kyuubi's face that he didn't need or want anymore power from him, he'd never willingly use Kyuubi ever again?
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 05:45   Link #4
neshru

but it's Sora going Kyuubi... lol
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 08:08   Link #5
sifuwarrior
享用中華一番

I hope Sora doesn't fight, i hate when he fights it's not interesting.
Old 2008-07-31, 09:22   Link #6
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I've seen a couple episodes and normally i shouldnt be bothered with it since its a filler but...Konoha is in ruins right? I saw some parts of 67 didnt see everything but...Konoha was a mess..it seemed worse then against Orochimaru and the Sand..
Old 2008-07-31, 10:11   Link #7
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

If this, filler, really is over in a few episodes I do not know how they will jump back into the normal timeline.
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 10:21   Link #8
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cox View Post
If this, filler, really is over in a few episodes I do not know how they will jump back into the normal timeline.
I don't see any problem with going back to the canon story honestly.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 12:38   Link #9
sifuwarrior
享用中華一番

Yea it seems like its a filler because i don't think Sora is that important but at least we know Asumas past
Old 2008-07-31, 13:00   Link #10
DaBoss79

so far from watching the raw episode all i can think of is that sora just had a small a mount of the kyuubi's chakra which made his arm like that. But i find this kind of ridiculous that out of nowhere this kid has the kyuubi cloak and is able to go three tails without having any knowledge of it if anything i wonder if naruto would just transfer the chakra from sora to him to give sora the chance of having a normal life. Also it seems as if the chick naruto faught only had two elemantal chakras...water and earth and the rest were just due to some special something in her hair...anyway interesting episode i just can't wait for the subs. i'll have to give this episode 8/10
DaBoss79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 17:22   Link #11
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBoss79 View Post
so far from watching the raw episode all i can think of is that sora just had a small a mount of the kyuubi's chakra which made his arm like that. But i find this kind of ridiculous that out of nowhere this kid has the kyuubi cloak and is able to go three tails without having any knowledge of it if anything i wonder if naruto would just transfer the chakra from sora to him to give sora the chance of having a normal life. Also it seems as if the chick naruto faught only had two elemantal chakras...water and earth and the rest were just due to some special something in her hair...anyway interesting episode i just can't wait for the subs. i'll have to give this episode 8/10
Don't try to find any sense to a filler please. Still, these are less boring then the (last two year useless supreem gigllers) that is...
Old 2008-07-31, 17:36   Link #12
Ryuujin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
I never understood the need for filler myself, since they had room to spare for the main storyline anyway, but I think the main reason for the filler is - I'll say it - for Asuma...
It's nice when the anime people actually care about characters not named "Sasuke", isn't it? Maybe Kishimoto should give it a try one of these days...

Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back, or a fool from any side.
"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way: brutally!"~Dinobot

Last edited by Ryuujin; 2008-07-31 at 23:58.
Ryuujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 21:00   Link #13
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

@Spectacular_Insanity No spoilers from manga
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 22:37   Link #14
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

"Absolutely no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!"

Monir will be on ur arse like white on rice!

He does his job well so remove it quickly!
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 00:33   Link #15
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Dude this ep was alright but not much happened. NEXT EPISODE IS GONNA ROCK!!! Naruto going Kyuubi and someone going 4 tails!!
Old 2008-08-01, 02:20   Link #16
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

interesting epsiode, of course Naruto's fight w/ the chick had to suck...::sigh::

next week looks hopeful
Mr. DJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 02:34   Link #17
Jerseykid

darnit i want the next episode right now!
Jerseykid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 03:57   Link #18
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Was I the only one to scowl when Chouji's hands became roasted Yakiniku?
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 05:03   Link #19
HiroInazuma
Boss of Ecchi Yazuka

This is just stupid in my opinion, cos they wanted to hold back the anime so the manga could get even more further ahead, they decided to make a rip off of Naruto, they couldn't let Naruto be the only with kyuubi powers could they? They had to make Sora so he could be a rip off of Naruto's super powers...hopefully Naruto goes Kyuubi and sucks the power out of Sora. Like a vaccum cleaner, also why does Naruto give the same emo speech everytime he sees someone like that...it is kinda annoying.
HiroInazuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-01, 08:28   Link #20
Yong

Same old shit like always. 70% of the episode is all useless talk, and Naruto's I-can-relate-to-your-loneliness-but-now-I-got-friendsCRAP.

I don't care if it's a filler. After almost 300 episodes they still use the same crap over and over again.
Yong is offline   Reply With Quote