AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-08-09, 19:14   Link #21
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
No doubt the anime.
treetrall-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-10, 16:32   Link #22
ninja massacre

Send a message via MSN to ninja massacre
I can say this, the scenes in the manga is better then the anime but anime is always better then manga so it's hard for me to decide what to watch/read

anyways, back-on-topic.
The resent scne in the anime where naruto stops kabutos attack and let the knife do a little, or ok BIG cut between is fingers were better in the manga because there it went through his hole hand.

and a similar scene when kakashi is doing raikiri on Zabuza and Haku jumps in. Kakashis hand then goes through Hakus chest, while in the anime Kakashis finger goes in a couple of inches into hakus chest.

the shino match i the preliminaries where he defeats the sound nin the wole arm is cut off in the manga and in the anime it's just 3 or 4 holes in his arm (shino rocks )

Rofl, this was only seen in the manga
Spoiler:
ninja massacre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 07:55   Link #23
DeluxSkillz

everything is better in the manga compared to the anime, fight scenes are better in the manga, only morons say that it's not done well because it is, if translated well the chapter will show you all of the sound effects and if you observe a page more then just a quick glance you'll see the form of the characters and can perfectly imagine how they would move would it be animated, secondly the art in the manga is WAY better then the anime, some characters look deformed in the anime where the manga has them perfectly drawn and with lots of detail the anime watchers miss out on, the violence that's cut out to make it watchable for kiddies ruins a lot of the fun, this shit is not for goddamn kiddies peoples heads role and entire holes are blown out of their bodies it just doesn't give me a feel of the characters being in a serious battle or anything, manga has no filler, filler is the most evil thing there is we want more of the real story not some crappy shit that never really happened...i'll stop here it's obvious which is better and everyone who says i don't like reading or i don't like non moving pictures is an imbecile and should be shot, lazy idiots but you're the ones missing out on the good stuff so it's your loss
DeluxSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 11:48   Link #24
UserName

As the above person said, everything is better in the manga thanthe anime. That's true in most cases with manga-anime conversions, Naruto is definitely no exception. the anime isnt' one of the better conversions.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 11:54   Link #25
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
As the above person said, everything is better in the manga thanthe anime. That's true in most cases with manga-anime conversions, Naruto is definitely no exception. the anime isnt' one of the better conversions.
I agree with you, except that in the manga the fighting scenes just aren't so good. They are a bit messy. But that's matter of opinion. Otherwise the manga is a whole lot better than the anime.
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 12:09   Link #26
kakash1

Um. Do you guys know which manga chapter was episode 93/94? Thanks in advance
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 12:11   Link #27
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakash1
Um. Do you guys know which manga chapter was episode 93/94? Thanks in advance
Chapters 166 and 167 from volume 19.
Btw, that question should go to the Q&A thread.
SanttuH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-11, 12:19   Link #28
kakash1

lol sorry but u guys were talkin bout it so i figured it would be ok to ask it here.. lol sorry again

U know wat was weird about the sasuke vs oro fight in episode 30? how sasuke put those exploding thingies on oros @$$ lol
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote