Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-11, 15:25   Link #7201
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

It should be called Oregairu_vol_10.rar

That's how i feel about this episode.

“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 15:31   Link #7202
Cinnamon

I'm used to the rushing now, but I don't like it. After this ending, I'm sure they are going to adapt volume 11 too. Seems some cuts were pretty rough in this episode, it's pretty obvious they rushed these last episodes, not only for the script, but for the animation too. Most rushed episode this season.

EDIT: Seems like Gagaga Bunko's site still shows the release date as June 18, same with Amazon.co.jp. It could be a mistake, but isn't it too close? Hasn't most of the novels been printed out already?
Cinnamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 16:28   Link #7203
csuree
The Most Hated™

Damm the action was so condensed I changed my mind about feel......initially they did a good job.... but now, they are way more lackluster than brain's base,
Even season 1 had at least 2 episodes/volume....
so disappointed in the end....
Old 2015-06-11, 16:29   Link #7204
RaymondSageClark
Banned

I really don't think about vol 11 being adapted at the end, as Cinnamon said is pretty damn close but everything at this point is a mystery. They still have vol 10.5.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 22:07   Link #7205
Heat066

Dat infirmary scene, I can't...

They even looked at each other for like 10 seconds straight.
Old 2015-06-11, 22:30   Link #7206
IndexOfIdeas

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaroad1 View Post
They really, really rushed things again.
Spoiler:

I hope the anime original threat is just a rumour.
i was also waiting for 8man touching yukino's hand studio FEEL why have u done this!!

Mahouka, Overlord, Arifureta, Ark, LMS, SHieldBro

PM me if u can recommend me to some good light novel that are already fan translated thank u
IndexOfIdeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-11, 23:48   Link #7207
Excorsism

Yep, delayed to the 24th.
Old 2015-06-12, 00:12   Link #7208
Kamuui

We don't have Hikki bothered by the rumors, don't have Yukino tugging Hikki's sleeve during Max Cofee, don't have Hikki touching Yukino's hand in Yumiko's scene, don't have the the development in the club relationship with Yukino caring for him being late and freeing up her schedule to help Hikki in Sensei's request followed by Yui and don't have Yukino's talk about her family's relationship with Hayato's family. But we have the unnecessarily exaggerated long scene Isshiki question Hikki about dates (precious seconds that could be used in other things like, Hikki bothered and touch hands scenes),but even so don't have dating places that triggers Yukino and Yui interest. As soon we don't have Hikki carrying her boxes and their two feeling jealous and Yukino's cold anger. Why Isshiki exists then? It wasn't to spice up the relationship between the club members? Now Feel is just just showing her off. All this for what? Why such marathon? We still have 2 episodes. I don't get at all. They will adapt all volume 11 in one episode and half too? I guess we will have an original final with Isshiki winning and the other girls being forgotten.
Old 2015-06-12, 01:06   Link #7209
Emballage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
Yep, delayed to the 24th.
That's a bit disappointing. Though it would be amusing if ep. 12 was going to be like the first two chapters of vol. 11 or something and feel had to replace it with a recap episode.
Emballage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 01:52   Link #7210
Daysun22

Although I do understand everyone's concerns, I really liked the way Feel did this. It was really short, but I think they chose a route and are sticking to it, doesn't look like the anime will end with anyone other than Yukinon and Hikki together. I think they took risks but ultimately did a good job. It's a shame Saki has been completely cut, but at the same time it would make sense, they're focusing hard on Yukinon, after all.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't there 13 episodes? Then it would make sense that the LN was delayed, so it would coincide with the last episode. I'm also excited, will we see 10.5 and a preview of Vol. 11? or will we see Volume 11? Also, at the breakneck speed they've been adapting, they could probably adapt both 10.5 and 11. But then again, if they only want YukinonxHachiman ending, Vol. 10.5 could easily be skipped
Old 2015-06-12, 03:48   Link #7211
endarion88

i understand the complains but guys, like every anime adaptation, we all knew since the start that something will be cutted off. there is no surprise here
Old 2015-06-12, 03:56   Link #7212
Cinnamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i understand the complains but guys, like every anime adaptation, we all knew since the start that something will be cutted off. there is no surprise here
Except in this episode, Feel made it look like one of those game-to-anime adaptions where the scenes doesn't feel connected to each other. They just jump around. Even though the first season was rushed, it still had a sense of continuity.
Old 2015-06-12, 04:11   Link #7213
Dysprosium
Banned

According to @Excorsism,

Spoiler for ep 12 & 13:
Dysprosium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 04:52   Link #7214
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSY.Gangnam View Post
According to @Excorsism,

Spoiler for ep 12 & 13:
Spoiler:

My problem is that if they adapt the basic plot of 11 it will feel awfully compressed and character motivation will be lost because the small details are important too in influencing their decisions (also those define the problem, the setting and emotional states more clearly) which is much more critical in the final arc. But, what can you do.

“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 05:15   Link #7215
csuree
The Most Hated™

Holy.....Sh!t.....they are jumping into vol. 11?....damm.....Saki! I hope the chocolate to your little sister is a pretext.......so you can give it to 8man....same as Yui, early in the series.

Haruno staying with Yukino......unexpected, but I really think something happened at home and she ran to a "safehouse" where her mother will not bother her.

Still no subs... dammm commie...... why u so late?
Old 2015-06-12, 07:44   Link #7216
Cinnamon

Quote:
According to @Excorsism,

Spoiler for ep 12 & 13:
They really went for an adaption of Volume 11, which will be out on the day before the last episode. Sounds like we'll get a confrontation/heart-to-heart talk between the sisters on the last episode, probably with a cliffhanger too.
Old 2015-06-12, 07:51   Link #7217
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
They really went for an adaption of Volume 11, which will be out on the day before the last episode. Sounds like we'll get a confrontation/heart-to-heart talk between the sisters on the last episode, probably with a cliffhanger too.
Wow, I'm really looking forward to that.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 11:24   Link #7218
Tormenk

Quote:
According to @Excorsism,

Spoiler for ep 12 & 13:
Hahaha the leaked episode titles were true in the end. Episode 12's synopsis differs enough from volume 11's to make me think it would be different in content but we'll know soon enough. Episode 13's just looks like dramedy material instead of being a conclusive ending to me. Some of the key appointments for the last two episodes not being named is kinda concerning since episode 11 already has some 'quality' moments.

inb4 people crying about this being the next Akame ga Kill.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 11:29   Link #7219
RaymondSageClark
Banned

Nvm my bad, didn't read the spoiler. So vol 11... just after a few days, this is probably a hint about a third season with the last volumes?

Last edited by RaymondSageClark; 2015-06-12 at 11:44.
RaymondSageClark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-12, 13:13   Link #7220
impervious0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondSageClark View Post
Nvm my bad, didn't read the spoiler. So vol 11... just after a few days, this is probably a hint about a third season with the last volumes?
Probably not. The way feel condensed the volumes and non-adherence to the ln means no s3, possibly an OVA.
impervious0ne is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck