Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-01-29, 14:22   Link #3881
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Light novel? with that amount of pages its entered just plain novel status now
Kyoukai Senjo no Horison has over 1000 pages for each volume if I remember correctly. It's even thicker than average novels. Reading all its volume should easily outdo reading one volume of "War and Peace". Well, Madan no Ou should become an epic in its own way too.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 14:22   Link #3882
whsie

Hearing more things now that the raw version is out.

Spoiler for spoiler- Open At Your Own Risk:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 14:27   Link #3883
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Kyoukai Senjo no Horison has over 1000 pages for each volume if I remember correctly. It's even thicker than average novels. Reading all its volume should easily outdo reading one volume of "War and Peace". Well, Madan no Ou should become an epic in its own way too.
Seriously, how can that still be called a light novel, if its about being light reading thats a no there's nothing light reading about 600 or 1000 pages of reading, if its about weight that is still not light with that amount of pages, what makes it classified as a light novel
Old 2014-01-29, 14:41   Link #3884
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
Seriously, how can that still be called a light novel, if its about being light reading thats a no there's nothing light reading about 600 or 1000 pages of reading, if its about weight that is still not light with that amount of pages, what makes it classified as a light novel
Most LN start with 250-350 pages, before gradually (or suddenly) increasing its pages to become thicker.

Isn't it the same of children books like Harry Potter series? Remember how thin the first book is compare to the late volumes!
Old 2014-01-29, 15:59   Link #3885
azziz

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post

thank you,so
Spoiler for a:
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 19:46   Link #3886
Belgaesh

The prologue of vol08 is already on baka-tsuki, all thanks to setsuna86.

Got me by surprise by how fast it was.
Belgaesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 20:03   Link #3887
bakapervert
A pervert

Spoiler for After reading prologue:
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 21:03   Link #3888
SineMora
Wait for it...

Gerard: Tigre... I warned you before about your skill in debauchery... Look at what's happening now...
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 22:49   Link #3889
n0m@n
C-Z

Well the actual Volume 8 is actually about 300 pages.
The ones available was ripped from android version, so there's very few sentences per pages. They do that since it will be easier to read from androids/mobiles by making the words look bigger and have less sentences per page.
Old 2014-01-29, 22:54   Link #3890
ngng
Ibekusa Makina daisuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post

3rd line made me rage, but most people expected it. Maybe I only tricked myself all along for holding on to that false hope. Goodbye colored illustration and the cover, why created them in the first place if that person disappear without any more future involvement. Illustrator, editor and some readers got trolled by the writer.

6th line: and I wondered how far his power of gigolo can go? Maybe even further than Zchted Founder who married 7 wives?

10th line, I always know that bitch will do something, but never expected it this soon.

13th line, always know their relationship is very similar to a certain blue panties tsundere who wore a transparent skirt and a certain silver-haired shameless exhibitionist who had no problem of exposing her skin to a certain boy after a bath. I do wish for a yuri development though givn their background and histor. Hah hah.

Oh and her nickname is Liza, not Eli
El Rue "See the proper & evil way to do it is to translate just enough drugs chapters to get enough people hooked & then stop giving out the free crack." (Exactly right. In fact, I'm still in withdrawal over Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi and Fate Apocrypha)

Reading: Madan no Ou, Tate no Yuusha, Overlord, Shinmai Maou, Magika no Kenshi, Anti-Magic Academy, OniAi, Arifureta, Slave Harem, Knight and Magic, Fate Apocrypha, Rokka Yuusha, 1HP, Tsuyokute, Altina
ngng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 23:24   Link #3891
azziz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngng View Post
3rd line made me rage, but most people expected it. Maybe I only tricked myself all along for holding on to that false hope. Goodbye colored illustration and the cover, why created them in the first place if that person disappear without any more future involvement. Illustrator, editor and some readers got trolled by the writer.

6th line: and I wondered how far his power of gigolo can go? Maybe even further than Zchted Founder who married 7 wives?

10th line, I always know that bitch will do something, but never expected it this soon.

13th line, always know their relationship is very similar to a certain blue panties tsundere who wore a transparent skirt and a certain silver-haired shameless exhibitionist who had no problem of exposing her skin to a certain boy after a bath. I do wish for a yuri development though givn their background and histor. Hah hah.

Oh and her nickname is Liza, not Eli
that being said,a more complete and elaborate summary wouldn't displease me-only after you finish reading the novel of course...
n0m@n,how come i'm thinking of you in time like these?
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-29, 23:24   Link #3892
vanvan13150

Thanks a lot Setsuna86, really appreciate it
vanvan13150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 01:29   Link #3893
xandrelex

Thank you.
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 01:30   Link #3894
xandrelex

Quote:
Originally Posted by xandrelex View Post
Thank you.
Setsuna for the prologue
xandrelex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 02:12   Link #3895
Leonardunitylim
Avid Fan of Madan

ありがとう !!! Woot!! Thanks setsuna!!

To the end of time...i will stay by you...Ti...gr..e
Leonardunitylim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 09:00   Link #3896
Tohno Ren

raw manga chap 21 is out, everyone
Tohno Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 10:24   Link #3897
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Thank you setsuna for the prologue! Man this is gonna be interesting lol
Old 2014-01-30, 10:38   Link #3898
Newhope

Just rubbing salt in the wound, Sasha makes her frist appearance in the manga even if it was just a flash back...

Edit:First....

Last edited by Newhope; 2014-01-30 at 12:13.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 11:09   Link #3899
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
Just rubbing salt in the wound, Sasha makes her frist appearance in the manga even if it was just a flash back...
Did you mean "first"? In Swedish "frist" means healthy... And Sasha is in no way healthy.

Edit: I made a blunder. It's "friskt".

Last edited by Kleeyook; 2014-01-30 at 13:19.
Old 2014-01-30, 12:50   Link #3900
nosaer

After reading the prologue I'm curious as to what Tir is referring to when she said "that dormant child..."

my first thought is that she's referring to the bow itself. considering the fact that Tigre is the first one to use it in atleast 1 generation dormant would be a fitting description for it. but referring to it as a child makes me consider if it could be anything else. If the bow is or has some kind of conscience I would imagine that it wouldn't be considered a child after all these years. But it could just be that she as a god refers to all types of lower existences as children.
nosaer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, politics, romance, seinen, strategy, true harem, war(s)