AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-05-24, 00:12   Link #1121
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Nice, there's confirmation of not just Randy (as a teacher even), but Tio, too? Sweet! Tio in particular was a pleasant surprise. Can't wait to see her fangirling over those "Micchy" (or whatever those cat things are called) again!
No one goes between Tio and Mishy if they want to remain alive, everyone knows that!

Also, some quotes from the scan:
Tio: I have some interest in 2nd branch school and Class VII. That includes “he” who fought Lloyd.
Olivert: Even if my wings have been plucked, have lost my sword, I haven't lost my rose and gun of heart.
Randy: Sure the current S.S.S are separated. However it's not like our bond have been severed.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 01:08   Link #1122
Marx-93

Juno I think was already revealed before as a fortress near Ordis. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Northern War too!
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 01:34   Link #1123
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Juno I think was already revealed before as a fortress near Ordis. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Northern War too!
That's probably it then, since it says it's a fortress.

On another note, better quality of the dengeki cover.

Saw also how much the PSN version will cost(which is interesting to me), it's 7200 yen.

The index for the art book

Looks like there might not be any more characters from it then those we know of.

edit: Red moon Rose, and North war(Year 1205, fall)

source

Last edited by LROlsson; 2017-05-24 at 02:34.
Old 2017-05-24, 04:44   Link #1124
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
No one goes between Tio and Mishy if they want to remain alive, everyone knows that!

Also, some quotes from the scan:
Tio: I have some interest in 2nd branch school and Class VII. That includes “he” who fought Lloyd.
Olivert: Even if my wings have been plucked, have lost my sword, I haven't lost my rose and gun of heart.
Randy: Sure the current S.S.S are separated. However it's not like our bond have been severed.
This sort of suggests that the SSS separated well after the events of SenII if Tio and Randy know that Lloyd and Rean had fought.

On that note, I'm curious how exactly the main cast of the Crossbell saga are currently operating. The Liber cast are essentially all accounted for, but after the fall of Crossbell aside from Lloyd and Rixia appearing in SenII and Randy and Tio appearing in SenIII no one knows how the rest are doing.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 06:45   Link #1125
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
There's this too https://twitter.com/HDKirin/status/867226591306362881

https://pastebin.com/JYZNpPjP the pastebin said that tio has battle screen with her using orbal staff? I wonder if she's playable then... and if it's true, I wonder how many playables we're getting in this game. The silhouette for class VII shows most of them with their weapons so there's a chance that most of them will be playable too later IMO
But weapon didn't always mean playable. In Sen 2, Olivert and Victor are also with weapon but still not playable. Also Aurelia in Sen 3, dunno if will be playable. They can be unplayable but participate in plot battle. For Class VII, after seen the silhouette I'm sure they're playable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson
So on the characters we have Hugo Kleist, ???, Jessica, Crawford Family, Sansan, Barkhorn, warrant officer Alan, Vivi, Shin, Beatrix and Kairi(?)
Sansan and Shin are NPCs from crossbell games.

Weapons seems to only be generic names, except Macburn's sword and ARCUS II.

As for locations we have: Ordis, Parm, Reeves, and two new (forget me trying to write it correctly) ラクウェル(rakuveru) and ジュノー(Juno?)

And other info I've read but haven't seen any image of: The green haired character that was teased is gone, it's not in the book. There are rough images for Red Moon Rose and the north war. As well as Nidhoggr's emblem.
Is Kairi a boy or a girl?
The "???" one, is that Ries? But her bang is different..
That Golden gun, I think it's for the one behind Rean in the premiere poster. Did you know the owner of other weapons? Charas from other title or upgrade for existing charas?
What is that black Dragon emblem? New enemy?

That Red Moon Rose is from the novel I guess. Didn't even read it, only collect it.
But the girl/woman in there, the clothes and hair color resemble steel maiden..
Aoi Toori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 08:23   Link #1126
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
That Golden gun, I think it's for the one behind Rean in the premiere poster. Did you know the owner of other weapons? Charas from other title or upgrade for existing charas?
What is that black Dragon emblem? New enemy?
No, don't really know whose those weapons are for.
The first weapon is a orbal bow and arrow. The second is known, it's Demonic blade Angbar, Mcburn's sword. Third is a "generic" jaeger weapon. Fourth is a cross long spear. Fifth is dual orbal guns. Fifth is a red of those dolls (I'm at a loss for what they are called in english)

The black dragon emblem is for Nidhoggr, an Jaeger group.
Old 2017-05-24, 09:23   Link #1127
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

With the illustration coming out for red moon rose, does that mean it'll show up in Sen 3 (the real thing like Toval)? I hope so because I'm interested with the vampire stuffs they were talking about in the book. Also if she does appear, it'll be like 3rd again where the revelation that the book is actually kinda a real thing was first shown in the 3rd game of the series

The norht war illustration looks interesting.. who is that loli girl and girl at the altar? That's not KeA right?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-24, 10:11   Link #1128
LROlsson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
With the illustration coming out for red moon rose, does that mean it'll show up in Sen 3 (the real thing like Toval)? I hope so because I'm interested with the vampire stuffs they were talking about in the book. Also if she does appear, it'll be like 3rd again where the revelation that the book is actually kinda a real thing was first shown in the 3rd game of the series

who is that loli girl and girl at the altar? That's not KeA right?
Most likely, almost every novel is actually foreshadowing, and the website leak had a character named "Roselia the Vermilion" who is surely related to that novel.

Don't look like KeA to me, KeA's hair is more flowing inward then outward.
It's hard to say due to the low res, but I believe it's the same girl as on the Red Moon Rose illustration.

And something else, high res dengeki scans
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2017-05-24, 10:58   Link #1129
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Tio and Tita really got beaten by the pretty girl puberty stick.

I wonder what Renne would look like now...
Old 2017-05-24, 11:12   Link #1130
Marx-93

What LROlsson said. Basically, most already predicted that there would be something about Red moon Rose in Sen III, simply because it was the only legend of Erebonia mentioned that didn't make an appearance. There are a lot of crazy theories based around vampires, so it's exciting stuff to catch a glimpse.

Also, I think that girl might be related with North Ambria in some way. He appears just below the illustration of the war and practically screams 'mistical waif with strange powers'. And given what we know of North Ambria it would definitely fit.
Old 2017-05-24, 22:26   Link #1131
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
No, don't really know whose those weapons are for.
The first weapon is a orbal bow and arrow. The second is known, it's Demonic blade Angbar, Mcburn's sword. Third is a "generic" jaeger weapon. Fourth is a cross long spear. Fifth is dual orbal guns. Fifth is a red of those dolls (I'm at a loss for what they are called in english)

The black dragon emblem is for Nidhoggr, an Jaeger group.
So it's still unclear, maybe it's for new chara/enemies mentioned on the leak before.
Is that the name of NA Jaeger? Are they strong or just a bunch of grunt? So far we've met lots of Jaeger corps but most of them weak, so I can't expect much from them.
On the left is Ambria emblem, maybe that's the team that managed NA under Bardias.

And DLC female Lloyd!

If my google translate is true, it's a Dengeki exclusive bonus.
Old 2017-05-25, 00:06   Link #1132
LROlsson

Quote:
Is that the name of NA Jaeger? Are they strong or just a bunch of grunt? So far we've met lots of Jaeger corps but most of them weak, so I can't expect much from them.
s.
The Amberia corps is called Nothern Jeagers, not the same.
I'm sure we have fought Nidhoggr in Sen 2.

A part of the first PV for sen 3. Offscreen though. Hope we get a direct feed and longer later
YouTube
Old 2017-05-25, 00:16   Link #1133
The Green One

Quote:
So it's still unclear, maybe it's for new chara/enemies mentioned on the leak before.
On the left is Ambria emblem, maybe that's the team that managed NA under Bardias.

And DLC female Lloyd!

If my google translate is true, it's a Dengeki exclusive bonus.
Gender flipped Lloyd? Hoo boy.....that'll make a mess.... Now that the door has been opened, I doubt they'll stop with just Lloyd......
Old 2017-05-25, 00:30   Link #1134
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Gender flipped Lloyd? Hoo boy.....that'll make a mess.... Now that the door has been opened, I doubt they'll stop with just Lloyd......
If you had genderbent Lloyd and genderbent Rean along with their standard versions operating in their respective countries then all war in and around both nations would have been avoided.
Old 2017-05-25, 00:40   Link #1135
LROlsson

Yay, PSN preorder has begun.
Preordering from there will give you:
Sen no Kiseki 3 Original Theme
Sen no Kiseki 3 Original Sound Track mini
Rean exclusive skin “Sen no Kiseki 2 Rean Travel Costume”

It's going to be a long wait now...

Full PV
YouTube
Old 2017-05-25, 01:06   Link #1136
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Yay, PSN preorder has begun.
Preordering from there will give you:
Sen no Kiseki 3 Original Theme
Sen no Kiseki 3 Original Sound Track mini
Rean exclusive skin “Sen no Kiseki 2 Rean Travel Costume”

It's going to be a long wait now...

Full PV
YouTube
That trailer make me want the Jp ver again...

T__T
Old 2017-05-25, 03:57   Link #1137
Marx-93

That "genderbent" Lloyd is just Juna in a Lloyd costume (notice the hair and eyes). In fact, it's sold as "Lloyd costume" DLC I think, what happens is that Juna is his biggest fan and so the one more "appropriate" to wear it. I mean, there is one Rean genderbend fanart floating out there and she is a cutie, but if Falcom started doing them officially then all hell would break loose...

Also, Nihdogg is reputed to be among the strongest Northern Jaegers and even Jaegers in general period. They are the ones that fought Sara, and even she had trouble with them. It's juts that every jaeger corp looks weak when compared to Red constellation or Zephyr.

On the PV, it doesn't actually reveal much. 99% are things we've already seen, with the exception being some combat animations and a strange scene where Kurt seems to have done something and Juna is blushing furiously (my money is on that being some kind of repetition of the incident between Alisa and Rean in Sen I, even if only because Rean looks somewhat awkward there...). Also, I'm surprised by the 'tiers' in which they presented the characters: first class VII + Ash and Musse, but after it the instructors (+Schmitt), and only at the end and as an afterthought Tita, Agate, Tio and Olivert. I think it's pretty likely that means the later would be squarely as 'guest (or very late) characters' if playable.
Old 2017-05-25, 06:08   Link #1138
SidVicious
Anime addict

Old 2017-05-25, 06:49   Link #1139
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

That PV BGM is totally going to be normal encounter BGM

Quote:
I think it's pretty likely that means the later would be squarely as 'guest (or very late) characters' if playable.
At the very least we've known that Agate seems to be playable with one picture of him slashing enemy where it seems to be on field in one of scan pic. It could be an event, but it might be not too.

If that's true though..the playable roster will get pretty big if we assume all Class VII will be playable too later on

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 07:21   Link #1140
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I for one hope that if the returning characters from the previous series' become playable then they shouldn't undergo some plot depowering and maintain that level of strength they earned from their experiences. The two OTPs should easily be able to match and surpass anything Class VII can throw at them.

Tags
erebonia, falcom, nice story, pc/steam, rpg elements, story rpg, trails of cold steel, trails series, xseed, zemuria