AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-04, 15:15   Link #2681
LastResolve

no no noimagine breaker being the holy spirit makes sense i mean think about it he can negate all without exeption angels demons everything....also its mentioned it existed before too but with another name less than 5 people know its true nature thats obvious cuz less than 5 angels know god and god = 3 things father son and holy spirit....maybe aleistar has a connection with angels maybe he was one and became a fallen? since magic was invented by normal people and they use knoledge beyond this world perhaps there is a deeper meaning in that as well
Old 2010-04-04, 21:33   Link #2682
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
no no noimagine breaker being the holy spirit makes sense i mean think about it he can negate all without exeption angels demons everything....also its mentioned it existed before too but with another name less than 5 people know its true nature thats obvious cuz less than 5 angels know god and god = 3 things father son and holy spirit....maybe aleistar has a connection with angels maybe he was one and became a fallen? since magic was invented by normal people and they use knoledge beyond this world perhaps there is a deeper meaning in that as well
Aleistar = Morningstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
btw. the first side story SS1 happens before or after the lunch from v10 ?? I mean on 1pic there is misakas mother clinging onto Tomua I was just curious
Thats obvious for sure Touma saved her life(that reminds me, in fact, Touma saved Misuzu).... I'm more interested for why Misuzu was clinging onto Accelerator .

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-04-05 at 12:44.
Old 2010-04-04, 21:37   Link #2683
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Thats obvious for sure Touma saved her life(that reminds me, in fact, Touma saved Misuzu).... I'm more interested for why Misuzu was clinging onto Accelerator .
There's no reason, I think, since they never met at all in the actual novel. xD But it's still funny as hell.
Old 2010-04-04, 22:30   Link #2684
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarless Ocean View Post
There's no reason, I think, since they never met at all in the actual novel. xD But it's still funny as hell.
SS 1:

Ahem.... >_>...

Old 2010-04-05, 00:21   Link #2685
tsunade666

I'm more interested on what's first impression of Accelerator to Misuzu. Touya's first expression is " is she some college student? " as for touma.... " is she her big sister"

What kind of reaction will accel show when she first met her. and why is she also clinging to him. Half asleep or is it drunk?
Old 2010-04-05, 00:33   Link #2686
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I'm more interested on what's first impression of Accelerator to Misuzu. Touya's first expression is " is she some college student? " as for touma.... " is she her big sister"

What kind of reaction will accel show when she first met her. and why is she also clinging to him. Half asleep or is it drunk?
Maybe something like: "Such stupidity!! First that litle brat and now this one?? Arghh!! How many clones are going cling on me?!?!"
Old 2010-04-05, 03:00   Link #2687
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

That... is a very mature "clone" there. though it's more like the source of their source.
Old 2010-04-05, 03:02   Link #2688
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Maybe something like: "Such stupidity!! First that litle brat and now this one?? Arghh!! How many clones are going cling on me?!?!"
Tch! As if he is not waiting for Last Order to grow up. If Misaka Worst did not die she would've been included in his harem.
Old 2010-04-05, 06:32   Link #2689
tsunade666

no no no

accel's only interested on his loli
Old 2010-04-05, 08:02   Link #2690
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Given that she's so drunk, she might have been drunk pretty often, which then begets the question what level of drunkedness was she in when Mikoto was "made".
Old 2010-04-05, 08:17   Link #2691
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Given that she's so drunk, she might have been drunk pretty often, which then begets the question what level of drunkedness was she in when Mikoto was "made".
kha. mind. gutter. out.
Old 2010-04-05, 09:54   Link #2692
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Thanks lol.

.... Can't wait for Touma to punch the hell out of Oriana.

But AFAIK the current arc is covered in two volumes, maybe I'll see that occuring in Volume 10
But I dont know, Oriana is hawt too, I mean he is getting close to Chuck Norris status with his right fist but she isnt part of the Harem, yet. Damn Touma, leave the some of the ladies to us.
Old 2010-04-05, 10:15   Link #2693
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
But I dont know, Oriana is hawt too, I mean he is getting close to Chuck Norris status with his right fist but she isnt part of the Harem, yet. Damn Touma, leave the some of the ladies to us.
gotta catch them all
Old 2010-04-05, 11:01   Link #2694
Sugarless Ocean
Ms. Procrastinator

Quote:
SS 1:

Ahem.... >_>...

Yeah, yeah, I know! I have the very same picture saved on my computer to look at when I'm in the mood to lmao. But I remember someone saying that in the actual novel they don't meet at all. I also remember feeling upset after that
Old 2010-04-05, 11:38   Link #2695
tsunade666

the one that not meet are touma and accel. I think accel actually got drag on my misuzu.

As for touma and accel meeting but not entirely. Accel just saw someone's back and then he realize who it is and then aims a gun. But touma is running so they didn't actually meet. I'm not sure of the details though.
Old 2010-04-06, 07:05   Link #2696
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
....maybe aleistar has a connection with angels maybe he was one and became a fallen? since magic was invented by normal people and they use knoledge beyond this world perhaps there is a deeper meaning in that as well
No, given the author's use of real world people, Aleister Crowley is definitely human. Otherwise, there would be no need for him to invoke Aiwass in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
damn somwhere on this thread I saw the first chapters of vol.10... regarding a lunch with Toumas parents (+toum and index) with misakas mother (+misaka) but cant find it >__<
That was me actually It's not a perfect translation, I skipped the more difficult parts, but you'll get the idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Spoiler for Volume 10, chapter 1 minor spoilers:
Old 2010-04-06, 07:20   Link #2697
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

On Misuzu:

Ark: You're...
Ayane: Her...
Chiyoko: Mother...

Swap with any 3 random schoolgirls. Wonder if she ever gets used to it.
Old 2010-04-06, 07:34   Link #2698
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Kouji: What's wrong? And by the way, she's kinda hot too.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-04-06, 09:50   Link #2699
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Kouji: What's wrong? And by the way, she's kinda hot too.
I totally agreed with that statement. Besides, she is in Top 10 in the Hawtness poll.

OT: That might be good idea that we should make a poll of which is the hottest girl/women/nun/saint on Index.
Old 2010-04-06, 19:03   Link #2700
ellifeedn
Thinker

That would be rather hard since some characters can become hotter (or cuter) depending on what they are wearing.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen