AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2021-08-05, 20:49   Link #81
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Fuuka is really good at this job picking up that the fish have a problem just by looking at it

Granny is really good making Fuuka's mom feel really at home
Old 2021-08-06, 05:54   Link #82
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 5:

Fuuka alternate hairstyle is beautiful!

Spoiler:

thankfully, her mom is a reasonable person.

now they have one month to try and save the aquarium.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-06, 09:24   Link #83
Dop
Mmmm....

While the 'Run away! Run away!' bit was silly and fortunately nipped in the bud before it got completely out of hand by Fuuka's realisation about the sick fish, I did like how the whole situation with Fuuka's mother wasn't turned into a big dramatic inferno.
Once she'd seen how Fuuka was safe, with good people, and doing something she was actually interested in and cared about, the mother was "OK, well stay here but just come back for school." in a very reasonable manner.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-06, 17:56   Link #84
Alchemist007
*Author

Actually kind of silly that she just ran. I expected the mother to have been some kind of overbearing psycho based on that reaction.
Old 2021-08-06, 18:21   Link #85
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

What I found extra silly was that both Kukuru and Kai were on board with Fuuka running away with no destination in mind and no money.
Old 2021-08-07, 14:16   Link #86
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Yes, it was extremely silly.

I'm wondering how Fuuka can go back to school in the fall. It won't take long for everyone to know she is a former idol. We've already seen she can't slip away from her past all that easily.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-08, 00:26   Link #87
Liddo-kun
is this so?

we are not even halfway on this 24 episode anime. Fuuka might not go back to school in her town, and just study in Kukuru's school. Or she might make a successful comeback to her idol career. Who knows.. plenty of things can still happen.

this is why it's exciting to watch original anime... no spoilers on future events.
Old 2021-08-12, 17:01   Link #88
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I'm not sure how Udon-chan manages to do all this while going to school, but she sure is awesome. Not only a great cook but quite the artist too.

Still not sure where they're trying to go with the dead twin sister thing. Unless she's not dead and was switched at birth, but given that she appeared with the dead parents...
Old 2021-08-12, 18:24   Link #89
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

So do these characters have Hinamizawa Syndrome and are prone to hallucinations, or is there poisonous gas leaking out in the aquarium that is causing people to see the dead?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-12, 20:41   Link #90
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Tsukimi coming up with some really cute shaved ice she really have a nack for it
Old 2021-08-12, 22:32   Link #91
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
So do these characters have Hinamizawa Syndrome and are prone to hallucinations, or is there poisonous gas leaking out in the aquarium that is causing people to see the dead?
What a load of pointless bollocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Tsukimi coming up with some really cute shaved ice she really have a nack for it
That was pretty clever, and really works in the favour of the aquarium
Old 2021-08-13, 01:06   Link #92
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Any number of things are possible when you've got a small yokai running around, and he likes the fish heads you've been giving him.

I had to laugh at "Penstagram," because that's the same fake social media site they have on Disney's The Owl House.

A number of these PA Works shows end with things ending - Kissuiso in Hanasaku Iroha, the school in Tari Tari, the Kingdom of Chupakabura in Sakura Quest. That does not bode well for Gama Gama.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-13, 01:34   Link #93
Marcus H.
Lord of the Lap Pillow

We get inspiration from the most unlikely of places.

For Kukuru, it's the vision of her parents and the sentiments from a loyal patron of Gama Gama that reminded her that the aquarium holds a lot of important memories.
For Udon-chan, it's that throwaway mango rafute comment that inspired her to go all out for what seemed to be just a shaved ice stand idea.

Gotta wonder if their next bright idea would be the one that would help hoist the aquarium from truly going under. To be honest, I am worried about the fate of Gama Gama because it's already announced via newspaper that they would be closing their doors soon. It's an official announcement. Is there actually enough time to save Gama Gama?
Autumn 2021: Blue Period [09-25], Restaurant to Another World S2 (1/12), The Vampire Dies in No Time (1/12), takt Op. Destiny (1/1cour), Komi Can't Communicate (1/1cour) and Taisho Maiden Fairy Tale (1/12).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 431. Plan to watch: 35.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-13, 04:57   Link #94
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 6:

Tsukimi is talented.. those are really cute shaved ice arts. Looks delicious too!

of course, those won't be enough to save the aquarium.. but I think they're going on the right direction. It's not enough, but it's a start..

looking forward to see the next things they will do to save the place.
Old 2021-08-19, 17:10   Link #95
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Fuuka didn't yell "UMI DA!" but she wore a swimsuit, so she passes. The other girls all fail.

If the theory that Fuuka is Kukuru's sister wasn't already dead and buried, this episode would have strengthened it. Instead, what it did was kill the possibility of yuri by having Fuuka get sister-zoned.
Old 2021-08-19, 20:49   Link #96
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So they got a day off and finding out a lot about Kuuya and why he hate being around girls
Old 2021-08-20, 01:08   Link #97
BBOvenGuy
Math Ninja
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
what it did was kill the possibility of yuri by having Fuuka get sister-zoned.
I'm okay with that. There are lots of ways for people to be close to each other.
BBOvenGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-20, 07:10   Link #98
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 7:

lol. Kukuru does not like the loli.

that kid runs fast. He caused Kuuya to run seriously in their game.

Fuuka in a bit of awkward situation, she's the only one with a swimsuit in their group. Thankfully, tourists also wearing swimsuit, so things worked out fine.

looking forward to next week!
Old 2021-08-26, 17:11   Link #99
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I guess I missed the fact another aquarium is going to open in in the center of town. Gama Gama really is doomed. Why did the situation get so bad in the first place anyway?
Old 2021-08-26, 20:51   Link #100
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well if you cant go to the aquarium have them come to you with a stole away crab and that poor nurse who really hate crabs for some reason having that crab crawling all the way up to her shoulder

Rip Guden back again