AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Little Busters

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-02-18, 08:19   Link #201
Zankoku12

So I don't get it,what's the point of loops if they remembered everything every time ?
Or are they taking the loop like this :
First,Komari's arc done -> loop
Second,Komari's arc done -> Mio's arc done -> loop
Third,Komari's arc done -> Mio's arc done -> Haruka's arc done -> loop

Then there's Riki's flashbacks about each girl route in ep 2(?) indicated that he already experienced them b4? Everything sound conflicted for some reason...
Old 2013-02-18, 11:36   Link #202
Rising7

One possibility I've seen talked up a bit is that once a character's drama or issue is resolved, then the results of that meld into the status quo of the reset point. While it doesn't seem that meaningful now, giving the viewer a sampling of it could make it less sudden if/when there's a "full" reset.
Old 2013-02-18, 16:17   Link #203
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

It would have been fine if it wasn't for Rin's white outfit shown in Riki's flashback.
It almost sounds like Kyousuke wanted to do more after Rin2 hell, which is... nonsense.
Old 2013-02-18, 16:34   Link #204
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
It would have been fine if it wasn't for Rin's white outfit shown in Riki's flashback.
It almost sounds like Kyousuke wanted to do more after Rin2 hell, which is... nonsense.
Rin2 is what breaks Rin mentally, it doesn't make sense for her to be alright after that event...

And no...I haven't watched the anime for like...10 episodes, just read the forum from time to time.
Old 2013-02-18, 16:40   Link #205
Magicflier

Quote:
... I know that already (I did read both normal and EX, duh). The problem is that they hardly show her as of now, so shoehorning Sasami like that is just unecessary.
Regardless of the relevancy of her route, the fact is that she barely appeared twice-thrice and have her own episode nearly at the end of the first season is a very bad move narration wise.

If you want to discuss more about Sasami, please do that in the VN reader thread instead.
If you already played the game, then you should already know why Sasami's mini route has to be in there before Kud's route starts.
Old 2013-02-19, 08:00   Link #206
Zankoku12

It's quiet funny how they use some of the scenes from the first PV for the flashbacks given that J.C staff isn't the one animated the PV (or so I heard,isn't it would be more consistent if they use their own scenes in the anime?).....
And the Haruka/Kanata scene in the flashback didn't even happen in Haruka's arc.

Wtf is it doing there then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising7 View Post
One possibility I've seen talked up a bit is that once a character's drama or issue is resolved, then the results of that meld into the status quo of the reset point. While it doesn't seem that meaningful now, giving the viewer a sampling of it could make it less sudden if/when there's a "full" reset.
So back to my question : what's the point of the loops now ? It would make more sense if no loop happened >.>

Quote:
It's not just Rin's white shirt but also Masato and Lenon's scenes.
Riki's reaction after the flashbacks is like he remembered it all but played along anyway

And it would have been nice if they show the light orb(because,you know,Key love their meaningful light orbs) disappeared after each arc
Old 2013-02-19, 11:59   Link #207
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicflier View Post
If you already played the game, then you should already know why Sasami's mini route has to be in there before Kud's route starts.
I will be frank: it has been 5 years I've read the original LB, and never bothered reading again, except Haruka's route recently.
While I do have the general idea of each routes and specific major points in mind, all the tidbits are hardly that fresh.

Yet, I really really don't see why they need Sasami right there before Kud's route. To begin with, Sasami's presence is really barely necessary, except when it is about Rin.
So if there is a specific detail that would force them to do that, then I wouldn't mind having the points that lead to such conclusion.
Old 2013-02-19, 12:24   Link #208
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
I will be frank: it has been 5 years I've read the original LB, and never bothered reading again, except Haruka's route recently.
While I do have the general idea of each routes and specific major points in mind, all the tidbits are hardly that fresh.

Yet, I really really don't see why they need Sasami right there before Kud's route. To begin with, Sasami's presence is really barely necessary, except when it is about Rin.
So if there is a specific detail that would force them to do that, then I wouldn't mind having the points that lead to such conclusion.
There is a secret Sasami mini-route in the original LB. You need to take certain decisions that I don't really remember. It involves Rin, Kud, Sasami and to a lesser extent, Komari. After that finishes, I think you get to Kud's route (I'm not sure). It helps a little with character development (on the girls involved) but nothing that matters.
Old 2013-02-19, 12:30   Link #209
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Ah... that part where Sasami is literally assaulted by kud with Strelka and Belka? That's err... not exactly what I consider mandatory but heh... YMMV.
Old 2013-02-19, 13:13   Link #210
Zankoku12

Why made a big deal about Sasami's appearance?
The next ep's plot is part of Rin route with a decent of Sasami's flavor,it's not even really Sasami ep or part of her route.She just there for Rin to finish the mission.
Old 2013-02-19, 23:23   Link #211
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I'm wondering if this next episode is more to do with Kengo and Miyuki perhaps. Since Rin and Riki's task dealing with the whole love issue involves Sasami which obviously would involve Kengo. So I'm betting on that part being added here.
Old 2013-02-20, 05:48   Link #212
Zankoku12

As much as I want to see that Kengo's event already,I don't see how Sasami's crush on Kengo would lead up to it and the next episode summary doesn't seem to mention anything related.
And the episode after the next ep is the official start of Kud's arc so unless they're planning to do Kengo's event during Kud's arc,I doubt I get to see it anytime soon :/
Old 2013-02-20, 14:13   Link #213
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I'm thinking Kengo's scene won't be until next season unfortunately.
Old 2013-02-20, 14:22   Link #214
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
I'm thinking Kengo's scene won't be until next season unfortunately.
Yes, seeing how this season is slowly coming to a close I think you're right. Though if JC keeps up their lack of resets, then I guess it would be much easier and less confusing on viewers to only see Kengo transform once, then stay that way until Refrain (they absolutely 100% need to do a highly visible world reset to start Refrain off).

TV shows work better at telling stories linearly in one direction, so it'd be hard to have him transform over and over again and not bore/confuse watchers, especially anime-only people.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2013-02-20 at 14:58. Reason: a highly visible reset
Old 2013-02-20, 14:25   Link #215
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

They did "hint" the loops, although they didn't make it that obvious, aside of the lack of date and Riki waking up always in the same fashion.
Suffice to say, people wouldn't realize that when you have stuff like Haruka and Kanata hanging around as if it was a continuous story.

The main problem with their current planning is how they are going to stuff other things, mainly the baseball match.
Old 2013-02-20, 14:29   Link #216
Kudryavka

Quote:
They did "hint" the loops, although they didn't make it that obvious, aside of the lack of date and Riki waking up always in the same fashion.
Suffice to say, people wouldn't realize that when you have stuff like Haruka and Kanata hanging around as if it was a continuous story.

The main problem with their current planning is how they are going to stuff other things, mainly the baseball match.
Oh no methinks I have not been watching closely enough
Old 2013-02-20, 14:33   Link #217
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

I was thinking that we are going to see two resets on screen before this is all over, but I am not entirely sure anymore. I speculated that Yuiko's route would be the season's ending.

Then we'd most likely get to see the rest of the common route material next season and a couple of the EX routes (Kanata, Sasami?), and then Rin 2. Then Refrain.

It's possible that they've been looping this entire time, but those could be our visible resets.

Last edited by Reckoner; 2013-02-20 at 14:48.
Old 2013-02-21, 11:57   Link #218
bigdeal000
malefic

Quote:
Ah... that part where Sasami is literally assaulted by kud with Strelka and Belka? That's err... not exactly what I consider mandatory but heh... YMMV.
Yup, that one. It was really cute That was the only Sasami part that I could see them putting in, other than the love mission which, I dunno, it feels too early for it or something. Like, I was expecting it next season. Oh well, we'll see in a few days.
Old 2013-02-23, 05:49   Link #219
ronelm2000
Moe Kyun~!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post
Oh no methinks I have not been watching closely enough
Seriously, it's at the start of every single episode after an arc, it always starts out with Riki waking up. -_-
Old 2013-02-23, 07:06   Link #220
Zankoku12

It's either they're looping it or J.C staff being extremely lazy (the thought that latter is very possible kinda pissed me off)
Closed Thread