AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-27, 16:00   Link #41
emf

Here we go:
-Matantei Loki Ragnarok;
-Sailor Moon(All seasons,except the R maybe);
-Escaflowne;
-Evangelion;
-Rurouni Kenshin.
(In none specific order!)
Old 2003-12-29, 03:05   Link #42
Miner Arobar

The List -

1 - GTO (Manga, Anime, Live Action - All are great)
2 - Cowboy Bebop
3 - Trigun
4 - Naruto
5 - Full Metal Alchemist
Old 2003-12-30, 00:59   Link #43
DJ Tokyo 3

My Favorite 5 series:

Evangelion

Gundam Seed

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Inuyasha

CCS
Old 2003-12-30, 01:45   Link #44
ThatGuyOverThere

1. Bebop
2. Last Exile
3. FLCL
4. Lain (Lambda, what did you mean by both? are there 2 versions?)
5. Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai

I've yet to see Love Hina
Old 2004-01-01, 02:57   Link #45
Illuzion

Lets see...

Evangelion
Fruits Basket
Escaflowne
Ranma 1/2
Naruto

wow... this is the first time ive noticed that most of the anime i watch are practically the same
Old 2004-01-29, 23:48   Link #46
jUkUmI

Thumbs up

I am going to have to say.. (All these anime except for the first session of the Full Metal Panic are all avaible at Anime Suki download!)

1. Full Metal Panic/ Fumuffu - a mixture of mecha and romance and a heap of laughter, this anime series is the ultimate series you have to watch. The critics has given it a two thumbs up! A 5 star story you just can't miss!

2. Hunter X Hunter- a stong plot line and very interesting characters this anime is a must see. Every side story is a strong one and provides the character the strenght to go on to the next level. You will be watching this anime on the edge of you seat! One upside is that the story is still going strong and exciting! (This anime is not done yet. The next series call Greed Island 2 will be coming out on the 3 of March!)

3. Tenshi na Konamaki- a hilarious anime full of action and laughter! This anime will make you roll over laughing with tears of joy and amusement! A very powerful plot in which the anime follows. This an anime you just can't miss. (This anime is not done, Episode 34 just came out has 16 more eposides to go!)

4. Naruto- one of the best ninja anime out there. This action packed but yet hilarous. Your eyes will be fixed on this anime filled with characters who strive to become the best! This anime is must see anime!

5. Chrono Crusade- Although this anime is relatively new, it still is an awsome anime from the first 9 episodes! It grabs your attention on the first eposides with action and laughter. I feel that this anime will be a great series filled with battling demons to finding her brother Joshua! (This is still on ongoing anime!) This anime is must see!
Old 2004-01-30, 00:36   Link #47
sopel
Rei Ayanami

Send a message via ICQ to sopel Send a message via MSN to sopel
1.Evangelion
2.Naruto
3.Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
4.Trigun
5.Inuyasha
Old 2004-01-30, 15:03   Link #48
Leequid
mouton mouton!!

Send a message via MSN to Leequid
1-Evangelion
2-Kimi ga nozomu Eien
3-Naruto
4-Love Hina
5-Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Old 2004-01-30, 17:07   Link #49
Mcdonalds

Full Metal Panic Fumoffu
Fullmetal Alchemist
Scrapped Princess
Shingetsutan Tsukihime
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Old 2004-01-30, 19:06   Link #50
sperry

Send a message via AIM to sperry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugetsu
Stellavila of universe is just horrible! I watched all the episodies and nothing interesting happened at the end, it was a big disappointment. The problem is that that series wastes too much time on pointless character develpment leaving the story aside. I hate shipon! she was almost the only one being shown all the time, and her problems were always so stupid, such as lack of self confidence or a bad relation with her best friend... But what for? ah? the only good episodie was the time when the explotion of the supernova came. But besides that everything turned out to be repetitive and meaningless. WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! IF A HAD A SHOOT GUN WITH ME I WOULD SHOOT THAT @#$@# SHIPOM IN THE HEAD!

IT WAS REALLY A HORRIBLE SERIES!
So, you'd rather watch a moronic series like DBZ, where they spend no time on character development at all? It's the same thing, over and over. New bad guy comes, they're too weak to defeat it, so they train and scream for 30 episodes. Then, Goku and some other random guy die. The fight will last for another 40 episodes, and eventually the good guys will win. Then, they'll find a loophole in the plot to bring Goku back to life, even though he's died many times. It's pure idiocy IMO. Better not enough action and more character driven episodes than a 100-1 ratio for DBZ's action to char. development.

Anyways, the 5 anime I'd choose to save:

1. Nadesico. Hilarious. The ultimate replay value as well, you can watch it over and over, it never gets tiring. Nadesico > anything.

Now it gets harder...

2. Mobile Suit Gundam or Gundam Seed. Both have amazing stories that are just incredible fun to watch. Not to mention the giant mechs, of course. I don't know which one, but I'd bring one or another, because they're actually pretty similar.

3. FullMetal Alchemist (Once it's completed). FMA's got a great story, so far at least, but it's also funny, which is a major plus. It's 50 eps as well, so it'll be longer before I'm bored with it.

4. The 08th MS Team. Characters, story, all great. One of the best Gundam series, by far. I love how the characters are regular soldiers, and there's nothing special about them. They seem realistic too, not one is your typical "I can save the world as long as I believe in myself" hero. Those types annoy me.

5. Stellvia of the Universe or Scrapped Princess or Witch Hunter Robin
I really can't decide. They're all amazing series, in their own ways. If asked to pick, I'd probably explode.
Old 2004-01-30, 19:32   Link #51
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by sperry
So, you'd rather watch a moronic series like DBZ, where they spend no time on character development at all? It's the same thing, over and over. New bad guy comes, they're too weak to defeat it, so they train and scream for 30 episodes. Then, Goku and some other random guy die. The fight will last for another 40 episodes, and eventually the good guys will win. Then, they'll find a loophole in the plot to bring Goku back to life, even though he's died many times. It's pure idiocy IMO. Better not enough action and more character driven episodes than a 100-1 ratio for DBZ's action to char. development.

Anyways, the 5 anime I'd choose to save:

1. Nadesico. Hilarious. The ultimate replay value as well, you can watch it over and over, it never gets tiring. Nadesico > anything.

Now it gets harder...

2. Mobile Suit Gundam or Gundam Seed. Both have amazing stories that are just incredible fun to watch. Not to mention the giant mechs, of course. I don't know which one, but I'd bring one or another, because they're actually pretty similar.

3. FullMetal Alchemist (Once it's completed). FMA's got a great story, so far at least, but it's also funny, which is a major plus. It's 50 eps as well, so it'll be longer before I'm bored with it.

4. The 08th MS Team. Characters, story, all great. One of the best Gundam series, by far. I love how the characters are regular soldiers, and there's nothing special about them. They seem realistic too, not one is your typical "I can save the world as long as I believe in myself" hero. Those types annoy me.

5. Stellvia of the Universe or Scrapped Princess or Witch Hunter Robin
I really can't decide. They're all amazing series, in their own ways. If asked to pick, I'd probably explode.

Why most people who speak english as a first language and specially from the US hates DBZ this anime so much while I hear almost all the time from everyone from South America that DBZ is great? I said it many times DBZ in the US and Canada (I gues) has been totally modified, it is the same with Saint Seiya now. If you want to watch the good thing watch it in spanish or in japanese. That's all.
-_-;;
Old 2004-01-30, 19:50   Link #52
CodeWordChobits
Person just for her

Quote:
If you want to watch the good thing watch it in spanish or in japanese. That's all.
-_-;;
No, I have watched them in Japanese and they are like everyone says... Bad guy comes, good guys train, fight for EVER (most of the time not even fighting just still frames with electricity running over it) Goku dies, Goku lives, Bad guy comes, repeat... They suck... I guess Americans and regretably Canadians are just on a higher thought process than Spanish speakers? Meh... I would keep, in no particular order...

1 - FLCL
2 - Narutaru
3 - Serial Experimants Lain
4 - Hellsing
5 - Chobits

I like anime that makes you feel something. Thos of you who want to argue about Fooly Cooly bring it... that is the best show ever. And if you hate it then you most definately don't understand it. DBZ fans suck it!!! =)
Old 2004-01-30, 21:07   Link #53
Sepiraph
Arayashiki

In alphabetical order (series only):

- Cowboy Bebop
- Ghost in the Shell - SAC
- Junni Kokki (aka 12 Kingdoms)
- RahXephon

Dont have a fifth one yet that can be ranked along the other four, but the closet would be either LastEXILE or Escaflowne.
Old 2004-01-30, 22:17   Link #54
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
I would probably watch

Jungle Taitei this in inculdes all even the messed up 1989 52 bit LMAO piece of crap
Galaxy Angel All seasons
Inu Yasha
Fullmetal Alchemist
DBZ cuz there is so much

DBZ is fine in Japanese I grew up watching this before it was raped.
Old 2004-01-30, 23:20   Link #55
WeeJie354
D.N.Angel FoReVeR

Not In Order

D.C ~Da Capo~ : Its an Anime i love very much

Love Hina: It a nice Anime

Maburaho: I Can't stop downloading,

Naruto: can't wait for the next epi

The last one i haven think of it....that all...
Old 2004-01-31, 00:31   Link #56
Sugetsu
Kurumada's lost child

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeWordChobits
No, I have watched them in Japanese and they are like everyone says... Bad guy comes, good guys train, fight for EVER (most of the time not even fighting just still frames with electricity running over it) Goku dies, Goku lives, Bad guy comes, repeat... They suck... I guess Americans and regretably Canadians are just on a higher thought process than Spanish speakers? Meh... I would keep, in no particular order...

1 - FLCL
2 - Narutaru
3 - Serial Experimants Lain
4 - Hellsing
5 - Chobits

I like anime that makes you feel something. Thos of you who want to argue about Fooly Cooly bring it... that is the best show ever. And if you hate it then you most definately don't understand it. DBZ fans suck it!!! =)
wow... how old are you 12? @_@ well... I gave up trying to convince the people in this forum a long time ago... and yeah chobits sucks! chiiiiiiiiiii

Let's not get into a flame wars becuase I don't anybody to be burned.
Old 2004-01-31, 01:49   Link #57
sopel
Rei Ayanami

Send a message via ICQ to sopel Send a message via MSN to sopel
Quote:
chobits sucks! chiiiiiiiiiii
I disagree, Chobits OwnZ!!!

Quote:
Don't EVEN get me started on Gundam Seed...
Old 2004-01-31, 01:55   Link #58
CodeWordChobits
Person just for her

Quote:
wow... how old are you 12? @_@ well... I gave up trying to convince the people in this forum a long time ago... and yeah chobits sucks! chiiiiiiiiiii

Let's not get into a flame wars becuase I don't anybody to be burned.
What in my post would lead you to believe I was 12? I thought the same thing about you at first due to your utter lack of language skills, but then you covered that by saying you speak spanish as your first language... so no foul there. But anyone I have ever met in the US who love DBZ are morons or criminals. Sorry it's not THAT bad of a show... Just because I told you that your show sucks doesn't mean that you have to come back and start to rage on my favs... This only shows you to be the one who is in fact immature. So I'm sorry you are to stupid to understand anything with a plot that involves more than 2 guys punching each other over and over... And if you take personal injurey for someone saying that DBZ is not a great show then you should honestly seek help for your problem.

No hard feelings I just really hate DBZ, I tried to get into it but spending that much time on stills is rediculous... it IS supposed to animation not just pictures.
Old 2004-01-31, 06:23   Link #59
wao
OK.

Hmm....

Princess Tutu - if I ever feel really mean, cold and evil I can watch this and be all nice again I will also not live without Fakir. Also a very good starting point to think about various things.

Rurouni Kenshin - I don't wanna give a reasoooon Must keep the first two OVAs especially. And the manga if it counts.

Rose of Versailles - Very good points to think about... very good... really...

Hm, I can't think of any good ones right now, so I'll just throw in Arjuna because even if the environmental messages were too loud, it was pretty nice. (I like environmental messages anyway ;x) And I'll put in Cowboy Bebop because of it's aesthetical value, I can't say much else really because I've only watched ep 1. XD Brain still on that evil Flag Day.
Old 2004-01-31, 07:13   Link #60
Kyoji
I WANT MORE MILK!

not in any particular order: (but Tobikage IS number 1 ^__^)

1: Ninja Senshi Tobikage (you need to watch this)
2: Brave of Gold - Goldran (amazing show)
3: King of Braves - GaoGaiGar (seems good from what i have seen)
4: Metal Armour Dragonar (nice ^_____^)
5: G Gundam (i'm a sucker for Gundam spiegel @____@)
Closed Thread