AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-06-21, 03:21   Link #41
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Not sure if watch so who is likely main heroine and what kind of character she is? I wouldn't be able bear with another pink haired airhead or childhood friend yandere panda.

Thx
The heroine is still a pink-haired childhood friend, I think she had a strong mind based on her visuals, if you don't like her, you should pick the blonde oujo-sama like most people here. I thought that when I first see the visuals, I thought the main heroine would be a black-haired yamato nadeshiko but I was wrong.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 03:28   Link #42
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Not sure if watch so who is likely main heroine and what kind of character she is? I wouldn't be able bear with another pink haired airhead or childhood friend yandere panda.
Well, I don't think we can really get into true game spoilers in this thread (perhaps someone should make a game thread?) but the outline of the four main heroines is basically:

Spoiler for Basic Character Outline - no more than was written in game promo material:

Questions about how the plot is likely to go should really be directed to the game thread once someone creates one.
Old 2013-06-21, 03:40   Link #43
n0m@n
C-Z

I was disappointed when the manga was doing Mio's route, but another manga adaptation is doing Celia's route, so that was good. Though I must say, Mio gets treated too well even in the game. I wont say why since it would be spoiling, but Im sure most of the people who has completed the game understand why Im saying that.
Old 2013-06-21, 12:04   Link #44
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I hope for Celia's route. I like her looks and seiyuu. Lisa looks good too. Just hope they won't make osananajimi route. The only not boring osananajimi I saw were Amane from Grisaia no Kajitsu.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 14:23   Link #45
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
I hope for Celia's route. I like her looks and seiyuu. Lisa looks good too. Just hope they won't make osananajimi route. The only not boring osananajimi I saw were Amane from Grisaia no Kajitsu.
Amane isn't the osananajimi in Grisaia no Kajitsu ...
Spoiler for Grisaia spoiler:
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 14:39   Link #46
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Than there's none.

But wasn't Amane
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-06-21, 14:45   Link #47
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Than there's none.

But wasn't Amane
Spoiler for spoiler:
I am getting too much off topic but i will answer that one
Spoiler for Grisaia no Kajitsu and Meikyuu spoilers:
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-21, 15:02   Link #48
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

OK. Than there's no good osananajimis for my taste as I said above.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2013-06-21, 15:35   Link #49
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
OK. Than there's no good osananajimis for my taste as I said above.
Spoiler for spoiler:
What's your problem with the osananajimis then?
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 00:56   Link #50
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I explaind it above. They are in most cases are to plain, too tsundere or too stupid.
Old 2013-06-22, 10:11   Link #51
n0m@n
C-Z

Anyway here are the VA for the characters.

Takahiro will be voiced by Yamashita Seiichirou – Newbie
Mio will be voiced by Shimizu Ai – Known for Madoka from “Hoshizora e Kakeru hashi”
Celia will be voiced by Mizusawa Kei – Known for Margit from “Majikoi”
Noel will be voiced by Eriko – Known for Ui from “Hoshizora e Kakeru hashi” and Chisato from “Love, Election & Chocolate”
Lisa will be voiced by Taguchi Hiroko – Known for Sora from “Yotsuga”.

Why am I feeling a bit upset when I only see Mio in the anime home page...?
Old 2013-06-22, 10:22   Link #52
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
She is more known as Miyako from Ef.

And all four are very known among VN-fans. So it's great they kept the cast.
Old 2013-06-22, 10:39   Link #53
backbone
Banned

Already kicked out from my watchlist.

With the exception of Key/Type-Moon stuffs, i've never found VN adaptations genuinely intriguing/hella fun ride. They're usually plain, bland, and dull for the most part. And this one might be no different

*walks away peacefully*
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 12:56   Link #54
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
All right, I'm a glutton for these types of animes and I am not sure why. I'll be looking forward to it...

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 13:48   Link #55
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

Mio will be voiced by Shimizu Ai – Known for Madoka from “Hoshizora e Kakeru hashi”
Noel will be voiced by Eriko – Known for Ui from “Hoshizora e Kakeru hashi” and Chisato from “Love, Election & Chocolate”

Why am I feeling a bit upset when I only see Mio in the anime home page...?
Lol @ Newbie.

Animation not up to par? Well, you can always hope Ricotta makes a H version... and actually finish it. Yes. I'm still depressed about the Charlotte ova.
Old 2013-06-22, 19:53   Link #56
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
She is more known as Miyako from Ef.

And all four are very known among VN-fans. So it's great they kept the cast.
I havent watched Ef. I probably should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Lol @ Newbie.

Animation not up to par? Well, you can always hope Ricotta makes a H version... and actually finish it. Yes. I'm still depressed about the Charlotte ova.
Oh yeah. It was announced but it never came out. Even the company making it hasnt updated their site for years.
Old 2013-06-23, 02:11   Link #57
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post

Lisa will be voiced by Taguchi Hiroko – Known for Sora from “Yosuga no Sora”.
I hope that, if this show is going to have a one-heroine-wins ending, Eriko Nakamura's character won't win. Her character already won in Hoshizora e Kakeru hashi and KoiChoco. It'd be nice for Ai Shimizu's or Kei Mizusawa's character to win this time. I also hope that the show will give Kei Mizusawa's character plenty of opportunities to shine.

I wonder how many fans of the Yosuga No Sora anime will buy this show since it features Sora's seiyuu, Hiroko Taguchi, in mainstream animation again.

It would also be nice if Ai Shimizu got an opportunity in this show to use the voice she used for Ariel (Dai-sensei) from Kore wa Zombie desu ka?:

Komori Kei also took the time to show the protagonist and a heroine taking their time kissing after you get on that specific heroine's route. I haven't seen that sort of thing in mainstream animation for a long time, and I wonder if the animators are going to include that element in the show.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 08:07   Link #58
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Well, the "default heroine" is pretty much guaranted to win, given the limited number of episodes. So yeah, Mio is the best bet if you are concerned about "who wins" or who wil get the most focus.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-23, 21:44   Link #59
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazryonh View Post
I hope that, if this show is going to have a one-heroine-wins ending, Eriko Nakamura's character won't win. Her character already won in Hoshizora e Kakeru hashi and KoiChoco. It'd be nice for Ai Shimizu's or Kei Mizusawa's character to win this time. I also hope that the show will give Kei Mizusawa's character plenty of opportunities to shine.

I wonder how many fans of the Yosuga No Sora anime will buy this show since it features Sora's seiyuu, Hiroko Taguchi, in mainstream animation again.

It would also be nice if Ai Shimizu got an opportunity in this show to use the voice she used for Ariel (Dai-sensei) from Kore wa Zombie desu ka?:

Komori Kei also took the time to show the protagonist and a heroine taking their time kissing after you get on that specific heroine's route. I haven't seen that sort of thing in mainstream animation for a long time, and I wonder if the animators are going to include that element in the show.
That's a good question. It can be viewed from 2 perspectives: Those who know her work would most likely welcome this one. However, those who know her work, and want/expect to see CERTAIN roles of hers again (points to Sora) and don't see it, then there you are.
Old 2013-06-26, 22:34   Link #60
Mazryonh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
That's a good question. It can be viewed from 2 perspectives: Those who know her work would most likely welcome this one. However, those who know her work, and want/expect to see CERTAIN roles of hers again (points to Sora) and don't see it, then there you are.
At least one review of the game (in English) has highlighted how Lisa might as well be "Sora Kasugano 2.0" given her seiyuu, her hair, and physical proportions (though not the hair and eye colours, of course). Then again, anime artists/character designers are known to crib designs from others (look at Sora Takanashi from PapaKiki! and Haruhi Suzumiya from her eponymous show, for instance). I wouldn't be surprised if Kei Komori had played Yosuga no Sora and liked Takashi Hashimoto's design for Sora so much he decided to make his own version for her. From what I've been able to tell, Lisa also inherited some of Sora's aloofness (though this was from her antisocial nature--I don't know if this is the case for Lisa). I think Sora's fans will come out in healthy quantities to see Lisa. Hiroko Taguchi (the seiyuu for these two characters) certainly deserves more mainstream success than what she's been getting.

Also, who is the character designer for this show again? The little I see on the website doesn't look very much like the ones in the game. To me it seems like Kazuya Kuroda (the one who handled the designs for the Princess Lover H-OVA series) at least took more care to make character designs that better resembled Kei Komori's originals. It's too bad, really.
Mazryonh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, jousting, knights, romance