AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 01:48   Link #2721
Soliloquy
絶対領域に嵌り過ぎた。

poured tons of hour into Disgaea 4 powerlevelling my party. By the looks of it, it will take me certainly a while to finish just the story.
Soliloquy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 00:14   Link #2722
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

-THE iDOLM@STER 2 (PS3)
I'm now on my ninth production and finally finishing up producing each character as the leader. On my last playthrough I finally managed to win all the awards and was able to see the "Best" ending producing Makoto. Now all I have to do is finish producing my unit on "Hyper" mode and also go back and re-produce the girls I couldnt manage to get the "Best" ending.

-7th Dragon 2020 (PSP)
Just started playing this. I love the list of VAs in this game...unfortunately the voices pretty much play only during battle. I've played the DS "7th Dragon" and I enjoyed that so I'm hoping that this version will give me the same excitement the the DS version did. The only thing about this game so far that I think could've been better was if there were more then 5 classes and 10 character appearances to choose from. The DS one had 7 classes and 4 appearances for each class.

I'm also waiting on Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (PSP)...assuming the release date doesnt get pushed back again...its already been pushed back four times.
Old 2011-11-29, 02:04   Link #2723
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Well, I'm in that slump where there's nothing left on my PC gaming list, 'cept SWTOR, and all Bioware can say is they hope the new build (which is going to be the live build apparently) is up sometime this week, I need a new temporary gaming fix.

I think I may wipe the dust off my PS2 and replay Suikoden V. I think it's a shame how under the radar this game went. It's certainly no masterpiece, but I think it's far superior to Suikoden II, which everyone seems to fawn over.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-29, 02:16   Link #2724
blaze0041
a.k.a. Flammenkrieg
*IT Support

Now that I have some more time on my hands, going through the God of War Collection II (Origins Collection), trudging my way through Ghost of Sparta.
Bought MW3, played the SP on Veteran, finished that, and since I know no one else who has it on PC, I doubt I'll touch it again.
Also bought Serious Sam 3- one serious challenge, it is! (But it's good old-school style fun)
I'll have to start playing some BF3 again, can't wait to take on Karkand once again...
Old 2011-11-29, 06:53   Link #2725
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

PSP: Fate/Extra. Undergoing a New Game+ with female MC and Archer. Picked Rani's route and just started the 6th week. I'm still clueless about the use of Archer's projection aside for being a prerequisite of using some skills

PS3: Gran Turismo 5. Nothing new in particular, just learning how to drift since I've never tried it before (I'm very bad at it ). After a few days practice finally I got the hang of it. Also got the "dream drifter" triophy after a numerous retries

Tekken Hybrid. Picked this 2 days ago. Contained a CG Movie, a remaster of the 1st Tekken TAG Tournament, and also a demo of Tekken TAG Tournament 2. Played the demo most of the time... gotta say the new system is quite tough to learn. Pulling a TAG combo is harder than I've thought. It feels like everything must be done faster than the previous games. The CPU AI was quite improved too.

Planning to get the HD Remaster of MGS series when I have enough money
Old 2011-11-29, 12:28   Link #2726
KhaL

I'm a cheapass who never pays more than £20 for a game so I picked up demon's souls just recently and have been clocking up the hours real fast on it. At first I was all "damn this game is hard" and now I've got to a point where I'm starting to finally understand the game mechanics and now everytime I die I'm all "damn, that was stupid of me!"

I'm actually considering playing it through again (minimum of 3 times for the platinum, I hear!)

Damn good game, got me all kinds of obsessed!
KhaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-30, 21:20   Link #2727
Dragonar Fan
HI-RISE BOMBEERRR!!!

Currently working on Skyward Sword , & Muv-Luv Alternative , all i can say is this is absolute hell but worth cramming in some gaming hours
Old 2011-11-30, 21:29   Link #2728
Puddingman

I started working on my Tenchu Fatal Shadows and Tenchu 3 files, trying to get the best rankings in all the levels. Pretty fun, I like Fatal Shadows more than the 3rd one. I'm hoping to get a ps1 memory card soon so I can start up Metal Gear Solid.
Old 2011-12-01, 01:41   Link #2729
Velsy

Valkyria Chronicles

Having lots of fun with it

<3 Alicia-sama
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 21:44   Link #2730
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
Valkyria Chronicles

Having lots of fun with it

<3 Alicia-sama
Glad to hear it mate, it's got to be my favourite PS3 game. :3

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-01, 22:13   Link #2731
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

WW'12 sold my old R1 and bought a R3 with THE ROCK.
Old 2011-12-01, 22:17   Link #2732
lightbringer
M9000

Playing LA Noire on the PC right now and really wishing that I could go back to the previous checkpoint without qutting the game.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 04:37   Link #2733
amasposu

I have been playing Kingdom Hearts Re:coded for the last few weeks. I just beat it. =)
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 19:58   Link #2734
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Played some Red Dead Redemption. Got it in the mail a few days ago and I'm loving it!
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-05, 03:00   Link #2735
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
3DS: Playing Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns, now... is it me.... or have Harvest Moon games been getting easier? Saw that the Cooking Festival was coming up, and prepared everything. Got the best vegetables I could, found some good recipes, and what happens? Mayor walks in and tells me to use the recipe she wants me to.... it's decent otherwise.

PSP: Though I haven't been playing much of it lately, I have still been going at Fate: Extra, got past the first 2 Masters. Still loving the backdrops for the 2nd floors of each character though. The whole underwater thing is faaaantastic~

PS3: Picked up Hyperdimension Neptunia, been playing abit of that with a bit of Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the side. The whole healing system of Neptunia is a terrible idea to me, but I'll get around it.

360: When I'm not on the PS3, I'm completing the campaigns for Batman, Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing in Batman: Arkham City. They just take sooooooo long.... especially with some of the medals like End of the Line Extreme being so hard to get....
Old 2011-12-05, 18:28   Link #2736
calorie

Some good ol' Pangya again...just to relax.
calorie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 13:53   Link #2737
amasposu

I am currently replaying Final Fantasy IX on my PSP. It is so nostalgic to play it again after a good long 10 years.
amasposu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-09, 14:05   Link #2738
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

Usually I'll be playing Dead Island, Fallout: New Vegas or Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War: Soulstorm.
Old 2011-12-10, 01:22   Link #2739
Puddingman

Metal Gear Solid! Can't believe I beat it in 6 hours though. I remember that game being soo much longer when I was younger. Gonna do a fast run through with stealth and try to get the infinite ammo, then mess around for a little while until Legend of Mana.
Old 2011-12-10, 04:53   Link #2740
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

SD Gundam Online - Just looking at it tempted me.