AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Sakurasou

Notices

View Poll Results: Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo - Episode 24 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 28 46.67%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 23 38.33%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 4 6.67%
7 out of 10 : Good 3 5.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 3.33%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-03-27, 23:05   Link #41
garbage

wonderful last episode I feel it managed to convey the feel of the whole series in that one episode. well done. they even managed to put in that short horror-comedy skit in the middle
kisses galore, though sorata X mashiro (so beautiful here) was just half-half due to hikari the cat, well i'm pretty sure they'll have lots of that in the future just as Mashiro said.
And as I thought Yuuko did pass ahaha that troll! she takes after her mom apparently, hmm isn't she a bit short for High school nyahaha.
it was a nice ride all through out though. will be missing this,but it's one of those series you don't wish for an S2 since I feel it will just lessen the whole. unless they make it really well. though I'm quite open to spin-offs like rita-ryuunosuke or possibly the 2 new residents in focus, misakiXjin as living next door maybe misaki's always a blast. If they will do this though I hope it will be well done though. Anyway cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I love how Mashiro told Yuuko that there was not any room for her in the Sakurasou painting. I guess she will not be moving in.

Now, I'm a little sad that we might not get a second season because of all the racists making negative comments on Sakurasou's merchandise. It really is a pity, since this was such a great show. It's unfortunate that this is the world we live in.
aww mashiro was just giving yuuko a taste of her own troll medicine she was actually in painting at the end.

wait wait!!! what racist comments? huh?how come???
Oh that SAM-SOmething korean dish in one of the earlier episodes. well I think the writer made a mistake here because they changed what was originally in the source IIRC. BUT the over-reactions is just plain ridiculous.

Last edited by garbage; 2013-03-27 at 23:26.
Old 2013-03-28, 00:10   Link #42
eiyuu99

Japanese eating Korean food. What blasphemy!

lol. Those angry otaku should lighten up.
Old 2013-03-28, 04:51   Link #43
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

They also didnt sing their national anthem last week during graduation.

I'm pretty sure they're just trolling shit now.
Old 2013-03-28, 14:07   Link #44
Haiprbim
Banned

Supreme ending.
Supreme ending!
Supreme ending!!
Supreme ending!!!
Supreme ending!!!!
Supreme ending!!!!!
Simply Supreme ending!!!!!!

The last episode and the whole season gets a total 10/10 from me.

I especially loved the new perverts' encounter in this last episode, truly made me laugh how he complimented the size of Misaki-senpai's boobs. :D
Old 2013-03-29, 00:59   Link #45
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Great ending. Hopefully, there would be another season soon.

But, LOL. What was Jin thinking when he gave marriage certificate to Misaki?
Old 2013-03-29, 13:24   Link #46
Megacrash Gr
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Send a message via AIM to Megacrash Gr
Finally got to watch the final episode, and I gotta say it was pretty awesome. Last episode was so adoribly romantic. I love the ending credits, characters had their up's and downs just like this anime had some up's and down's, but in the end I'm glad I watched this series through the end.
Old 2013-04-05, 05:50   Link #47
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

great series :] hope they make a season 2 and follow the rest of the novel ( eight )
Old 2013-06-28, 03:15   Link #48
Sakurasou

Just thinking about the ending makes me want to cry... They HAVE to make a season 2 no matter what!
Old 2014-04-12, 06:45   Link #49
keBean

Question Question!

Why did Chihiro said 'quit working hard!' to Sorata? don't get it. somebody please explain! TIA
Old 2014-04-21, 01:45   Link #50
Clodial

Can I say that I use this show as a way to inspire myself to work harder? Because, it seriously has been one hell of an inspiring journey for me...

Hell, this series helped me get through some of the worst moments I've ever had in college.
And I'll be sure to put this show in my acceptance speech when I win an Independent Game Festival award. Even if a lot of developers are better than me, this show taught me how even I can be heard, even in this giant sea of uncertainty where everyone's trying to get their voices out there, as well.