AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Re:Zero

Notices

Old 2016-10-12, 10:24   Link #41
SMT
*Artist

I didn't expect Subaru to dominate the NewType Rankings but he is number 1 of most popular male characters 2016. Pretty cool!

https://webnewtype.com/news/article/89009/
SMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-12, 16:09   Link #42
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

A more down to earth, "real-feeling" "human-seeming" character beats out Kirito?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-10, 22:24   Link #43
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Oh My...

Since Both These Men are Masters of the "Time Loop"

Who would win in an Ultimate Battle of Willpower, Cunning and Wits?

Old 2016-12-11, 03:18   Link #44
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Oh My...

Since Both These Men are Masters of the "Time Loop"

Who would win in an Ultimate Battle of Willpower, Cunning and Wits?

Pre-Arc 4 or post Arc 4? Because Subaru gets pretty fucking tactical
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-04-22, 20:57   Link #45
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Coa View Post
Subaru is the biggest damn idiot in any anime shows I ever watched, and I watched quite few of them.

Now I can understand going insane and his surroundings and politics and everything... But you thought that after dying 20+ times and countless continuing to insult everyone he should not would at least give him some hint about what to do to decrease his suffering?

And don't let me start about his inability to read situations and act rationally rather than entering like a yahoo cowboy an demanding stuff. He needed 18 episodes and several characters explaining the same damn thing to him every time he falls into depression to figure it out that this is not a game anymore and he must start to think rationally for a change.

But for now I will look forward at how he will develop from here. Until now his actions only made me rage because of sheer stupidity of his actions.
He really is beyond stupid, isn't he? I'm at episode 12 right now. I don't think I was as brainless as him about reading situations, when I was in elementary school, as he is, as an almost 18 year old. It's beyond painful.

Just finished the series. It took 20 episodes for him to become a main character I could support. And as I said in the other thread, he only had to lose EVERYTHING several times over to grow up.

Last edited by justinstrife; 2020-04-23 at 04:31.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
characters