AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2016-09-17, 08:20   Link #4121
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundamx View Post
They already said they will not change 02 ending
They have mentioned 02 epilogue (especially focusing on the aspect of coexistence between humans and digimon), but that does not mean the new staff could not add some changes to the epilogue.

They could add some couples like Koumi and Takari. After all, adding these couples do not really contradict with what was shown in the Epilogue.

Last edited by Konja9; 2016-09-17 at 08:30.
Konja9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 11:29   Link #4122
Idealist 99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaAngemon View Post
They;re building up Takari and Koumi IMO for a reason.
Just like they build up Taiora for a reason!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konja9 View Post
They have mentioned 02 epilogue (especially focusing on the aspect of coexistence between humans and digimon), but that does not mean the new staff could not add some changes to the epilogue.

They could add some couples like Koumi and Takari. After all, adding these couples do not really contradict with what was shown in the Epilogue.
It Contradict with what Producer said about Takari.
Chances are , They start dating but breaks up on the squeal.
Old 2016-09-17, 12:15   Link #4123
DMurphy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idealist 99 View Post
The difference here is that Takari and Koumi are actually being built up in the story, and not just in your imagination.

Latest Review: Psycho-Pass 2 and Legend of Korra
DMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 12:21   Link #4124
snowey

Quote:

Tri is all about making this right and it's basically for the fans, and the fans wanted Takari and koumi and they're making all these moments and it's probably for a reason. Takeru didn't even mention Sora and Yamato being married in the epilouge but we all knew it cause of their kids. It can easily be done since we have no idea who are those 4 are married to. And ofc the producers aren't going to tell Takari are getting married in Tri before Tri even started hello spoiler alret?
snowey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-17, 13:59   Link #4125
Konja9

Quote:
You mean what Seki Hiromi (producer of 02) said in an interview 15 years ago, right? Although she isn't involved in Tri, and the staff of Tri doesn't need to fulfill what she said in a interview (we do not even know if the staff of Tri knows that interview).

Anyway, what I said is that adding Takari does not contradict what the Epilogue (in TV) showed

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowey View Post
And ofc the producers aren't going to tell Takari are getting married in Tri before Tri even started hello spoiler alret?
In fact, the commentary of Idealist 99 is weirder than you think. He is referring to what Seki Hiromi (producer of 02) said 15 years ago, but she is not involved in Tri.

Last edited by Konja9; 2016-09-17 at 14:20.
Old 2016-09-17, 14:04   Link #4126
snowey

Quote:
You mean what Seki Hiromi (producer of 02) said in an interview 15 years ago. We do not even know if the staff of Tri knows that interview.

Anyway, what I said is that adding Takari does not contradict what the epilogue showed

In fact, the commentary of Idealist 99 is weirder than you think. He is referring to what Seki Hiromi (producer of 02) said 15 years ago, but she is not involved in Tri.
*facepalm*
Old 2016-09-17, 14:23   Link #4127
DMurphy

Well. I wouldn't actually discount Seki Hiromi's influence. She has been consistently involved in Digimon for a decade and a half now and is of considerable rank and influence within Toei Animation, I very much doubt Tri's creators, who seem keen to be very respectful of Adventure's original vision, would flout her wishes for the series or the characters, who are in large part her creations.

I would be very shocked indeed if Tri's creators had not at least run their plans past her.

That having been said, a fifteen year old interview does not solid evidence make that the pairing could never happen in Tri.

Seki could have changed her mind as a result of audience reaction and current trends in the medium. She could have been persuaded. She could just not care that much, as she never seemed personally offended by the pairing. She could be deeply against it but refused to provide an opinion out of a desire to not interfere with a production she's not officially involved with -- and so on, and so forth, a nigh infinite number of possibilities.

Old 2016-09-17, 15:00   Link #4128
snowey

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMurphy View Post
Well. I wouldn't actually discount Seki Hiromi's influence. She has been consistently involved in Digimon for a decade and a half now and is of considerable rank and influence within Toei Animation, I very much doubt Tri's creators, who seem keen to be very respectful of Adventure's original vision, would flout her wishes for the series or the characters, who are in large part her creations.

I would be very shocked indeed if Tri's creators had not at least run their plans past her.

That having been said, a fifteen year old interview does not solid evidence make that the pairing could never happen in Tri.

Seki could have changed her mind as a result of audience reaction and current trends in the medium. She could have been persuaded. She could just not care that much, as she never seemed personally offended by the pairing. She could be deeply against it but refused to provide an opinion out of a desire to not interfere with a production she's not officially involved with -- and so on, and so forth, a nigh infinite number of possibilities.
Exactly its easily one of the most popular ships of the the whole digimon franshiches, so it is possible that she could approve of it if she's involved in any way.
And like I said Tri is basically a treat for the fans, so i think the fans feedback and opinion about adventure could play a role in all of this.
But im still not getting my hopes up though you never know what could happen
Old 2016-09-18, 00:09   Link #4129
MagnaAngemon

Quote:
For the last time having couples become canon would not change nothing in the epilogue. Zero. Nothing would change if Koumi, Meichi, or Takari got together. It would still be the same epilogue. The only thing that would change is the way the kids look.

The jobs would be the same, the conclusion will be the same. Nothing would change except that the epilogue will be much more loved then it is now. Which isn't a lot....at all.

Spoiler for tri:
MagnaAngemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 01:27   Link #4130
Konja9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaAngemon View Post
The only thing that would change is the way the kids look.
This is funny because it's true.

If we see a new epilogue in Tri, this will be with the new design.

I think it would be interesting to see how the characters look like adults with the new design.
Old 2016-09-18, 02:09   Link #4131
cyberdemon

Quote:
as Takari/Koumi were neither confirmed or denied in the original epilogue (and producer's opinion can change or give them permission to expand it), it is just a blank area with no true conclusion to it that could be filled without changing what happened in the epilogue.
Old 2016-09-18, 02:49   Link #4132
MagnaAngemon

Quote:
This is funny because it's true.

If we see a new epilogue in Tri, this will be with the new design.

I think it would be interesting to see how the characters look like adults with the new design.
And not even because for many years many people thought Takeru and Hikari's kids were twins, cause they both had Takeru's cowlick in the same place. So I mean...clearly they're the children of Takeru and Hikari respectively but that hasn't stopped people from thinking they're twins.
MagnaAngemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 04:26   Link #4133
B214

Quote:
Takari was denied !
Seriously what's your damn problem? Do you have to act like some butt hurt monkey and reject everything whenever people says Takari? Seriously ever since Tri. started you've been going on this for like forever, whenever someone supports Takeru you counter with stupid points, whenever someone says Takari you have to counter with more stupid points, did anyone here even said that Takari will happen. No they're were simply discussing the possibility of it happening that's all. If you have nothing good to say then don't. You don't like Takeru or Takari, we understand, you don't have to shove it in everyone's faces every single time!!
B214 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-18, 05:23   Link #4134
Idealist 99

Quote:

Honestly , There are other aspect of Adventure series that Tri series should focus on beside Shipping.
Like the unresolved storyline and plotholes.
Such as --

---Mystery of Dark Ocean and Dragomon
---Daemon
---Canonutity of Ryo on Adventure universe.
--- The Previous Chosen Children.

Etc etc.

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2016-09-18, 11:16   Link #4135
Konja9

Quote:
Honestly , There are other aspect of Adventure series that Tri series should focus on beside Shipping.
Like the unresolved storyline and plotholes.
Really?

You always mentioned that you hoped that a new guy appeared to be husband of Hikari. Also, you expect that this new guy beats Takeru, but he shouldn't be more handsome or popular.

Now that you know that's not going to happen, you dare to say that there are other aspects that Tri should focus.

Really?
Old 2016-09-18, 11:47   Link #4136
Idealist 99

Quote:
Really?

You always mentioned that you hoped that a new guy appeared to be husband of Hikari. Also, you expect that this new guy beats Takeru, but he shouldn't be more handsome or popular.

Now that you know that's not going to happen, you dare to say that there are other aspects that Tri should focus.

Really?
I also mention many other thing from the begining such as Hackmon's role , Former DigiDestined ,9th DigiDestined, Fighting against Government . Dark Ocean , Daemon , TK's hate toward Devil Digimon etc etc.
New guy stealing Kari is one of many thing I wish! Since I love Romantic underdog winning.
Also , We still do not know if Tskari gonna happen or not.
Old 2016-09-18, 12:18   Link #4137
DMurphy

Quote:
I also mention many other thing from the begining such as Hackmon's role , Former DigiDestined ,9th DigiDestined, Fighting against Government . Dark Ocean , Daemon , TK's hate toward Devil Digimon etc etc.
New guy stealing Kari is one of many thing I wish! Since I love Romantic underdog winning.
Also , We still do not know if Tskari gonna happen or not.
Literally everything you just listed, you listed in relation to either one of your OCs getting together with Hikari, or 'a teenage CIA agent' getting together with Taichi.

It doesn't count as actually talking about those things if all you're doing is going "Maybe Hackmon's role is to be the partner of my OC who looks like Ash Ketchum and will get together with Hikari."

Old 2016-09-18, 13:30   Link #4138
xrick

And that's one of the worst things one could come around and do in places like these
Old 2016-09-18, 15:26   Link #4139
Idealist 99

Quote:
Literally everything you just listed, you listed in relation to either one of your OCs getting together with Hikari, or 'a teenage CIA agent' getting together with Taichi.

It doesn't count as actually talking about those things if all you're doing is going "Maybe Hackmon's role is to be the partner of my OC who looks like Ash Ketchum and will get together with Hikari."
I also mentioned that I do not want Hackmon or any other Digimon that can digivolve without a partner ! It just makes the whole thing confusing.

As I mentioned before , I hated people treating Tai as a Heart-broken protagonist even since Adventure 02 ended.
Also , A Girl like Rin (fate) working together with Tai to investigate the Infection and falling for each other is much better then Machi.
Even you must admit that if Tai and Meiko become a couple without interacting with one another then It will be the most Forced pairing ever.

Off course , Its Davis who need a girl considering how devastating he was on Drama CD.
In fact , His character was handle so miserably that I wish I could just rewrite his whole character.
But instate he got killed at the 1st episode of Tri So I guess we can say goodbye to any new development to his personality.
Off course , My version of Davis accepts that Kari will not like him back and he always be a 3rd wheel to TK and Kari so he decides to support them.

Honestly , I never get one thing !
Why Kari tried to make Davis jealous ?
If She does not like the guy then she could just reject him! But using his feeling to tease him or trying to make him jealous for her amusement.
That feels a little insensitive , I do not want a girl to play with my feeling just so she can reject me.

PS : I talk about a DigiDestined that acts like Ash or Sekai (gundam).
Old 2016-09-18, 15:44   Link #4140
Konja9

Well, 02 digidestined are surely alive, but they are not the main characters.

The focus of Tri is 01 kids.

Last edited by Konja9; 2016-09-18 at 16:23.

Tags
digimon