Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-07, 08:01   Link #61
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayd189 View Post
What ideals are you talking about?

He only believes in helping those that help him, and fuck everybody else. Phsycopath.

He kills people who merely insults him.

He plans that the academy and 2nd prince to have his back, and thats related to family connection.

The major source of his powee, the dragon spirit is becauae of his family blood also.

These are all advantages he uses to bully weaker people, like those he kills.

Whats the difference between him and the princlings running around being arrogant bully because they have a strong base? You dont think the MC is arrogant?
The MC has ideals like:

1. Respect people regardless of whether they are strong or weak. Don't just be nice to them just because you can gain from them, that's pathetic.

2. Don't judge people by appearances. Look deeper.

3. Assume that the world is wide and that even if you are stronger than the people near you, you could get much stronger, so you have much to learn and are insignificant, so don't be overly arrogant of your position.

4. Be honorable and keep your dignity/word. Don't posture and make shows of strength unnecessarily, only do it to fight for your ideals and face/respect and blah.

5. Treat others as you would want to be treated... don't act as if you are entitled to better treatment than others just because you think you are stronger.

6. Don't step on people weaker than you. Then you're doomed if you do it in front of him...

7. Be honorable and prideful... (this is different from 4). i.e. Fight people that are stronger than you if you need to, to protect things that matter. Don't run away like a coward to protect yourself while letting what you deem important get trampled over. Fight even if you don't know someone will step in to help you. Do what you have to do with courage and without fear.

and etc. but those are the main ones that I have seen so far. I've probably left one or two of them out though. But I'm pretty sure these are all clear ideals that he has over the course of the story...

Also, he isn't a psychopath. He lives in a world where everyone does that. How does that make him a psychopath? You can't look at him based on how people live here. If people tried to live there like they do here, they wouldn't survive. That should be super obvious. He just doesn't want to be stepped on by others. Xianxia worlds are worlds where you need to act like he does. There are varying degrees of how you act like that, but he's not nearly that bad compared to others.

The story does exaggerate his responses to what others say and do, because other people can't learn from their mistakes if they die, but the author writes this as wish fulfillment. If you're born arrogant and stupid, you'll stay arrogant and stupid. It's just the style, nothing else to say about that.

As far as the 2nd prince and the academy go, he's just using what he has. What's wrong with being smart? And he doesn't try to rely on that. He just uses that when fighting against people he has absolutely no chance against. He is still prideful and honorable when he doesn't have their support. I'm pretty sure that is what makes the difference. Not to mention, he is different from the other arrogant characters around him.

It is true that he was born with a good bloodline, but he did have to train his own understanding himself regardless. It isn't like he didn't do any work. He's also pretty humble considering the type of bloodline that he was born with. He doesn't rub it in other people's faces. This story is wish-fulfillment. The author uses Lin Feng to basically put forth a way of living that characters should follow, and if they don't follow it, he'll kill them. That's basically it... It's not very good writing, but it's still relatively fun to read regardless.

The author has a moral agenda or whatever and lin feng is basically a moral agent embodying that idea... Whether you like that sort of writing is up to you. Normally this sucks when done badly, here it is done okay, so it's not terrible.

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-07, 08:23   Link #62
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayd189 View Post
Goes hand in hand with power fantasies. simple with us or against us.
Well not exactly. Somehow japanese light novel are more light hearted. Or maybe I just read another genre Also it's different from european novel too because chinese novels somehow trying to make MC a victim justifing every his action. In european if you are bad you are bad.
Old 2015-12-07, 09:32   Link #63
Yoburi

BTW you guys are talking about the 2 prince like the MC is using him but in fact it's the other way around trust me the 2 prince is probably one of the best villains in this novel lol...
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-11, 05:46   Link #64
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Mother con ? Incest? Is story contain incest?
Old 2015-12-16, 16:57   Link #65
Dragonkaido

Wait after mc save everyone from the strong guys does he ever kill all those sky rank who ran away people I need summary when he kills the emperor and what happen with the first prince he is the reason his parents are separate he make him pay right? How about the 3 elder that try to take his mom away? Does mc kill his grandfather he try to make his mother marry to someone she did not like need a summary on that too?can someone be more specific on who took his wife and child what kind of revenge he did he spared no one right? And what part when he save girl from being raped fix her plane and sent her home and she and her family try to kill him why? And what does he do to them especially the backstabbing girl?
Dragonkaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-16, 18:55   Link #66
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkaido View Post
Wait after mc save everyone from the strong guys does he ever kill all those sky rank who ran away people I need summary when he kills the emperor and what happen with the first prince he is the reason his parents are separate he make him pay right? How about the 3 elder that try to take his mom away? Does mc kill his grandfather he try to make his mother marry to someone she did not like need a summary on that too?can someone be more specific on who took his wife and child what kind of revenge he did he spared no one right? And what part when he save girl from being raped fix her plane and sent her home and she and her family try to kill him why? And what does he do to them especially the backstabbing girl?
About the whole mom thing when the emperor crash the MC weeding his mother and father block him his father unlocked his sealed power and started to fight the emperor duchbag when the empeor defetead the MC dad he wanted to kill the mother (because if she won't be his nobody will have her) and the grandfather protect her he even lost his cultivation later (the MC restored with alchemy) and the empeor life ended when the MC used Maken (his OP sword) to cut his head off.

The first prince and the second prince join a faction of East Dragon to get stronger the second prince was the mastermind behind the empeor crushing the weeding later the prince prince got traped in the immortal castle the MC stoled with pretty much 100 other experts and the second prince escaped from the castle only to be killed by the MC on the gate of the East Dragon sect before saying to everybody that the MC "Lin feng got the Jade..." he wanted to say the Jade Castle (since he got the whole thing) but the experts there tought he said the Jade Empeor and everybody stared to hunt the MC for treasures but not to the point of madness.

About the family of the backstabbing girl first the MC join a powerfull force of disciples of a legendary expert and durring the event he made the girl, her brother and her fiance (who claim to get 1 place on the exame) to fail ,later he went to insland of the pirates that wanted to kidnaped her and there he saw the girl, her brother, fiance and a few experts they wanted to be part of the action and a explanation for trying to attack the lady. Well any expert that dives in the water of these islands will die if they aren't venerable realm expect our MC so he pretend to be another person and becames friends with the young master of the island (by giving him presents) and the MC started to talk with the young master and the brother of that girl until they got close to the ocean, there the MC grab the young lord screening that the brother wanted to assassined both of them and jump with the young lord on the ocean. Well the pirates started a war with the girls family because nobody belive her brother is inocent from the murder since there was already bad blood and it made no sense for someone to comited suicide to kill the young lord. In the end her family got trashed and he finsied later what was left.
Old 2015-12-16, 21:35   Link #67
Dragonkaido

Wait so the second prince was always evil I thought he was a good guy what happen to this first
Prince? I hear he is tough and cruel when does the mc meet him for first time and what happen to him in the end? And what about the yue kid who insulted the mc in the lovesick forest ever killed him? And I though it was the four strongest of previous generations 3 of them love his mom someone said one is father and the other two are the princes and prince bodyguard I thought they love his mom when did the emperor get in the mix? The emperor has three kids he should have wife so he is mad because he want women that doesn't love him? And does the people that want his mom why they did not go after her for all this years was she hiding? How strong is the emperor is he an old man?
Old 2015-12-16, 22:16   Link #68
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkaido View Post
Wait so the second prince was always evil I thought he was a good guy what happen to this first
Prince? I hear he is tough and cruel when does the mc meet him for first time and what happen to him in the end? And what about the yue kid who insulted the mc in the lovesick forest ever killed him? And I though it was the four strongest of previous generations 3 of them love his mom someone said one is father and the other two are the princes and prince bodyguard I thought they love his mom when did the emperor get in the mix? The emperor has three kids he should have wife so he is mad because he want women that doesn't love him? And does the people that want his mom why they did not go after her for all this years was she hiding? How strong is the emperor is he an old man?
The 4 genius of the previous generations are the mother, dad, the bodyguard of the second prince and the emperor.

They didn't went for his mother because they compromise the emperor beat the dad and sealed his power and can't ever return to the empire city and the mother is traped in the city (later she did made a teleportation formation to a desert where she made a sect to training talent girls from poor familys). Oh and the emperor can't just force her to marry him or rape her after all she is no weaking and she cames from a very noble family if she says "no" to him he can only supress her husband and thats what he did.
Old 2016-01-01, 14:25   Link #69
erbrah

I actually like PMG.

What chapter is the marriage to Meng Qing and Xin Yue?
erbrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 02:01   Link #70
assmdxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbrah View Post
I actually like PMG.

i like and hate this story at yhe same time
please
who is Xin Yue
tell me at least how will Meng Qing and Xin Yue .....

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 02:08   Link #71
Read DxD

I'm at chapter 280 right now and I'm enjoying the series a bit, but I have to make fun of it.

Peerless Martial God, in which 30 antagonists with the same personality all get more screen time than the supporting characters.

Everyone being murdered and supporting characters should be around? Nah, just focus on the protag and douchebag of the week then say they lived 3-4 arcs later.
Support harem member's father about to get murdered? Mention her 3 times during the 20 chapter arc even tho she's right fucking there.
Have the protagonist save a hot girl from being raped in public who proceeds to follow him? Never mention her again.
Introduce 3 friends at the start? One of them phased out of existence the next time the other 2 appear. (Qing Yi)
Take Jing Yi to the capital? Dont mention her at all for atleast 100 chapters.

Its so god damn terrible, but I cant hate it. This is literally fan fiction tier, and I mean a really shitty one, but its so god damn bad its slightly endearing.
Read DxD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 02:15   Link #72
assmdxd

what happen between the MC and Meng Qing .... ??
did they get married ....and if that dose happen ...how ??

so cool
Old 2016-02-16, 05:09   Link #73
Dragonkaido

What happen to ting girl and yufeni kid they separate from the mc when they went to the holy Land in the raws the mc found dragon kid and the immortal undead soul power kid who i think is engage to emperor level daugher were the other two and what are they doing?
Old 2016-02-17, 11:59   Link #74
Muryai
Procrastinating Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by erbrah View Post
I actually like PMG.

He only marries Meng qin.
Old 2016-02-21, 04:01   Link #75
Armando99

Actually, MC love's the princess as well. The reason why he can't marry her is because she promised the ice girl first. Princess got him first though.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-21, 07:08   Link #76
Yoburi

Wait what if memory recalls he try to marry both of them and call the Princess wife and even found her twin sister later on and marry her too so WTF you guys are talking about do you think a guy that keep calling his enemys "Shameless" will eat a girl and not marry her.
Old 2016-02-21, 07:21   Link #77
Dragonkaido

Does he marry the girl who gave him fire alcohol drink who follow him around to help control evil sword?
Old 2016-02-21, 08:12   Link #78
Yoburi

^Yes and even the snow fox suport that she even like to lick her face when they were traveling so very high chance of some lesbian sex on the side too.
Old 2016-03-19, 23:58   Link #79
assmdxd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoburi View Post
^Yes and even the snow fox suport that she even like to lick her face when they were traveling so very high chance of some lesbian sex on the side too.
Who is that snow fox suport

so cool
Old 2016-04-24, 04:22   Link #80
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Sooo what happen to Ling tianni?? Did he die?

Tags
harem, mother-con, op male mc, ruthless protagonist, yandere wife